Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) (1743 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by XerXers: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
From Bayelsa to Anambra today. This has always been his way of life when he was governor. See the bridge in that picture, Peter Obi built it

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
with camera and script writer on standby.

omo but see as that house submerge.
This flood is scary o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
A leader .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:

And so ?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Efuaye(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
I told you that he will get to Anambra.
Give it to this man abeg!
Let other contestants try ten percent of what this man has done in a few days they will collapse!

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by cherishmichael: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Presido

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Karlovych: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
embarassed A man after the people's heart, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

The entire nation is 100 percent behind you

I see a particular candidate defecating on himself on sighting the next leader of the country

This I have seen!

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by XerXers: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
Social media has made anybody with smart phone a journalist

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

And so ?
he is doing well sha.

Even if it was all to score cheap political points, taking time from ur busy schedule to visit the victims is still good and i applaud him for that.

Fear of canoe capsizing and snake attacking me no go allow me try this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by XerXers: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
he is doing well sha.

Even though it was all to score cheap political points, taking time from ur busy schedule to visit the victims is still good
If you don't know him very well and his way of life ask questions and verify. This was the last flood in 2012 when he was governor

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Abdu81: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:

This flood is scary o

You say you Sabi something, just wait, obi go teach you small.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Aladdin1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
At least he cares.our leaders have a penchant for not giving a damn about the sufferings of the people.As long as it does not affect them.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by kingsways: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Part of the present problem with Nigeria is when disasters happened in Nigeria, Buhari failed to go there

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
XerXers:

If you don't know him very well and his way of life ask questions and verify. This was the last flood in 2012 when he was governor
I am not obidient and will never vote him but i applaud him for just this singular act due to his human heart.

BTW entering flood is not a sign of good governance so ur pic no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Can Tinubu or Atiku climb on, and balance themselves on a narrow canoe as we continue to see PO do?. What if Tinubu has to wee as he so often need to do?.

Now, we've seen why this election is not only about competence but also about physiological wellbeing, character, and emotional intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by voltron14: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tell the fool to put on a life jacket.

Never prepared for anything.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by voltron14: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
XerXers:

Nothing changed after his visit.

Place suffered even more flood.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by OldNairalander(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
OBI is known for this right from time.
I laugh at people calling this a political stunt.
He's a billionaire that wouldn't mind visiting you in your small hut and dining with you there.

He paid unscheduled visit to boarding schools and ate there food with them.
Read again, unscheduled visit

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Massiveglory: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Say what you want to say , Peter obi is an uncommon politician.
Know this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by youngsahito(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu dey one corner shouting Emi lokan...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
He doesn't like wearing a life jacket.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
JOemmy:
He doesn't like wearing a life jacket.
It reiterates my point, all na staging for the camera.

He is a political 419er.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
OldNairalander:
OBI is known for this right from time.
I laugh at people calling this a political stunt.
He's a billionaire that wouldn't mind visiting you in your small hut and dining with you there.

He paid unscheduled visit to boarding schools and ate there food with them.
Read again, unscheduled visit
Very funny, he visited & dined with them @ the Almijiri camp in Jigawa State?

This Joker only made it easier for Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
It reiterates my point, all na staging for the camera.

He is a political 419er.

Staging or not still give him his credit for being the first presidential candidate to stop his campaigns and visit flood victims in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by pquaver(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
XerXers:

So what did he do about? 2012 same thing is happening again 10 years later.. Ukochukwu na d same people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Bobloco: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:

This flood is scary o

While the Emilokan drug lord got a full video coverage of him riding a stationary bike
Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by XerXers: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:
I am not obidient and will never vote him but i applaud him for just this singular act due to his human heart.

BTW entering flood is not a sign of good governance so ur pic no concern me
But I also showed you the bridge he built. Vote for who you you want, it doesn't concern me
Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by XerXers: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
pquaver:

So what did he do about? 2012 same thing is happening again 10 years later.. Ukochukwu na d same people
So what did Nassarawa, Adamawa, Delta, kogi, Benue, Rivers, Bayelsa etc do about it since 2012? Urchins are senseless

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by zaki2: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
He should be putting on life jacket o. This is very necessary

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by Bontafa: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Michelle70:

This flood is scary o

Wailing wailer

Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
XerXers:

So what did Nassarawa, Adamawa, Delta, kogi, Benue, Rivers, Bayelsa etc do about it since 2012? Urchins are senseless

Are their former governor contesting for president? You will be the first person to condemn as u dey condemn Atiku who obi say is his master if the contest.. Same way u condemn Gumi for years now obi don go honour am.. So now is obi (anambra contesting).. so operation show all workings.. Let him show us what he did about 2012 own oo..
Re: Peter Obi Takes A Boat Ride Inside Flood In Anambra (pictures) by bender79: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:
Tell the fool to put on a life jacket.

Never prepared for anything.
He is better than your father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Officially Approaches Election Tribunal To Challenge Tinubu’s Victory / Olawepo Hashim List 10 Criminal Gangs Controlling Fx Market In Nigeria / Why Kill Funsho Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.