Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman (5103 Views)

My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Bridget95(f): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2022
jerrykc22:
No be small thing we day see for pastors and politicians hand ohh and na only God know who day serve am... THE ACCUSER JUST BECAME THE ACCUSEE. cheesy grin shocked
English na your mate?
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Mercury12(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2022
jerrykc22:
No be small thing we day see for pastors and politicians hand ohh and na only God know who day serve am... THE ACCUSER JUST BECAME THE ACCUSEE. cheesy grin shocked
The thing sef weak me.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Mortedan: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Okay
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Foolishbuhari: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Ineedhustle247:

He's grieving Bros cut him some slack
What about the target of attack who's deliberately withholding information?

He raised valid and salient points, officers if the NPF were just wasted and you say you're deliberately withholding information that can unravel the case and bring the killers of my colleagues to justice, that's arrant nonsense. angry

Don't forget he's consumed with grief sirs, these are men that served together in the same command. Personally, I feel AJS' video is many yards insensitive especially in respect to how he addressed the slain officers.

Las las this na people Papa and Brother and husband Dem waste like bushrat.

Police is notorious for owing/slashing pension and death benefits.
You will be amazed that some officers that died as far back as 2000-2001 are yet to have their benefits paid to their children.
This stories are verfiable on Ordinary President's Berekete Program.

You are a police officer your colleague way die 6 years ago
Dem never pay him wife him benefits
All his children are drop outs
But Oga dem children dey Abroad.

If na you nko won't you find a way to secure a kind of future atleast for your children?

I'm NOT SUPPORTING POLICE CORRUPTION BUT TRYING TO SHOW WHY THEY ARE PRONE TO MANIPULATION AND GREED.

If you see police way drop shame beg you small change, if you get give

Imagine risking your life for 100k salary a month.
After 30+ years of all this risks their pension is about 45k! And their mates in Army, NIA, NN, Airforce and co get paid almost half a million or more!

Ahn ahn

You want Suleman to call names when he has no proof? These names were probably given to him by his "divine means". You think the law work with that?

You say the supposed police officer talking anyhow is "stricken by grief abi"? He will soon be stricken by joblessness and a libel suit!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2022
All these pastors always think we are fools.

You know those who attacked you, then tell it to the police.

In fact, I expect the police to make him talk.

Some lives were lost. They better make him talk or treat him as a suspect.

Enough of giving big pastors immunity whether from legal or moral issues.

Till today, Biodun has not given his "robust" reply.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You want Suleman to call names when he has no proof? These names were probably given to him by his "divine means". You think the law work with that?

You say the supposed police officer talking anyhow is "stricken by grief abi"? He will soon be stricken by joblessness and a libel suit!

He doesn't have to go straight to court. If he trusts his "divine means" so much, let him call names.

The police will have suspects to investigate.

The police cherish such information.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Foolishbuhari: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

He doesn't have to go straight to court. If he trusts his "divine means" so much, let him call names.

The police will have suspects to investigate.

The police cherish such information.
You obviously have something against the man but I must tell you, you are not being objective.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Actuarydeji(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Seyi is someone I know and I believe everything that he posted on his page. We too dey mumu follow all these fake pastors in Nigeria
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Ckonnet: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Ineedhustle247:

He's grieving Bros cut him some slack
What about the target of attack who's deliberately withholding information?

He raised valid and salient points, officers if the NPF were just wasted and you say you're deliberately withholding information that can unravel the case and bring the killers of my colleagues to justice, that's arrant nonsense. angry

Don't forget he's consumed with grief sirs, these are men that served together in the same command. Personally, I feel AJS' video is many yards insensitive especially in respect to how he addressed the slain officers.

Las las this na people Papa and Brother and husband Dem waste like bushrat.

Police is notorious for owing/slashing pension and death benefits.
You will be amazed that some officers that died as far back as 2000-2001 are yet to have their benefits paid to their children.
This stories are verfiable on Ordinary President's Berekete Program.

You are a police officer your colleague way die 6 years ago
Dem never pay him wife him benefits
All his children are drop outs
But Oga dem children dey Abroad.

If na you nko won't you find a way to secure a kind of future atleast for your children?

I'm NOT SUPPORTING POLICE CORRUPTION BUT TRYING TO SHOW WHY THEY ARE PRONE TO MANIPULATION AND GREED.

If you see police way drop shame beg you small change, if you get give

Imagine risking your life for 100k salary a month.
After 30+ years of all this risks their pension is about 45k! And their mates in Army, NIA, NN, Airforce and co get paid almost half a million or more!

Ahn ahn

Iam not holding brief for any of the parties involved but the police force has always been known for their complicity in most of the crimes committed and it was said that a suspect was apprehended by the vigilantes and handed over to the police and this suspect was shot by the police and here is another rogue dropping a statement that couldn't hold a drop of water.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:26am On Oct 23, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You obviously have something against the man but I must tell you, you are not being objective.

Objective?

If he had no plan of helping investigation, why reveal that he knew those behind the attack?

THREE policemen were killed, so this is no longer just about Sule.

The police should demand an answer from Sule.

He was not under duress when he said he knows those behind the attack.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by iHateFraudsters: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2022
ican2020:
The man should give details and not this general statement of one being evil

He ended up saying nothing.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Ckonnet:

Iam not holding brief for any of the parties involved but the police force has always been known for their complicity in most of the crimes committed and it was said that a suspect was apprehended by the vigilantes and handed over to the police and this suspect was shot by the police and here is another rogue dropping a statement that couldn't hold a drop of water.

Not necessarily complicit.

But overly emotional.

You will be surprised that they wasted that suspect simply because he killed their colleagues. That was how they extrajudicially killed Yusuf, and made Boko Haram what it is today.

The same thing our soldiers do.

Always emotional.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Ckonnet: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Not necessarily complicit.

But overly emotional.

You will be surprised that they wasted that suspect simply because he killed their colleagues. That was how they extrajudicially killed Yusuf, and made Boko Haram what it is today.

The same thing our soldiers do.

Always emotional.

That means this story teller that couldn't make sense was just been emotional.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Ineedhustle247: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Ckonnet:

Iam not holding brief for any of the parties involved but the police force has always been known for their complicity in most of the crimes committed...

What made them vulnerable to complicity?
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Ineedhustle247: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You want Suleman to call names when he has no proof? These names were probably given to him by his "divine means".

Lamba grin
Divine kee una dia
Na una dey song those way de bastardize Christianity and give room to ppl to disrespect it.

Out am for cell make presido slap am for one weekend....
You go know say there's nothing divine about hidden biznesis that has blown back in everyone's face.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by 9japride(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Everfrank:

Nothing will be forgotten. Whoever killed the suspect must be arrested and charged accordingly. The pastor must equally be arrested to name those names he claimed to know. It's now not a matter of choice for him but a must to name the names.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea that's the right thing to do. The normal thing for the security outfit to do is to interrogate both the Pastor and the suspect, but the security situation in the country is terrible. A lot of people are just acting vicious and wild these days.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Fahvvy: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Ineedhustle247

You made very interesting points...
But lemme ask a question...

Since you say that we should cut this police officer some slack on account of him grieving, can't we cut the Apostle some slack too on account of shock??

I mean...
You can't face a life and death situation with you and family, survive it and not feel shock right?

So can't we apply the same thing here for the Apostle?? undecided...
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Ckonnet:

That means this story teller that couldn't make sense was just been emotional.

I was referring to extrajudicial killings of criminals by soldiers and policemen.
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Fahvvy: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

No sir....
You're the one who isn't being objective here...

If he knows something that could in ANY WAY help the investigation, then he should speak out...

People lost their lives here sir!!!!!!

And hope you know that withholding valuable information from the police is an offense in itself??

No one is saying he should come online and mention names, that could be misinterpreted as slander and defamation of character...

But not telling the COPS what you know is not entirely fair to those whose lives were lost in my opinion...
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by 540niyilolawa: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman by Ckonnet: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I was referring to extrajudicial killings of criminals by soldiers and policemen.

No 1 Nigerian problem is the blame game nobody takes responsibility of his or her action, they must find who to blame.
Buhari came on board only to start blaming jonathan instead of solving the problem he met on ground.
Now my question to you is if there is any form of justification for extra judicial killings?

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere / Buhari Don Mess Tinubu Up Today / Upper Iweka Axis Of Onitsha Under Going Beautification.(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.