Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) (29657 Views)

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by whofoolwho: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2022
inoki247:
His people will soon come and rant...

wu wan invest in place where Sit at home will cripple his business wey Bank loan dey to pay bak and also prone to been destroyed by some frustrated people....

Imagine the other day person truck, GiGM truck chop destruction.....

Dey will blame FG for taking development and private investors for taking dere business to Lagos....

Last year to this year alone we no fit count FG property wey dem don burn and u want FG to risk loan money and use it to bring infrastructure 2 ur region so that when you're frustrated you locate the place and burn it down...
This one no follow for ipob again.he no follow for the ones we una the tell make they leave Lagos abi.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobleman80: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Ebeanor and stollen Enugu state money being invested in lagos and warri while some dullard are shouting tomorrow is here supporting the same people that stole thier yesterday

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2022
inoki247:
His people will soon come and rant...

wu wan invest in place where Sit at home will cripple his business wey Bank loan dey to pay bak and also prone to been destroyed by some frustrated people....

Imagine the other day person truck, GiGM truck chop destruction.....

Dey will blame FG for taking development and private investors for taking dere business to Lagos....

Last year to this year alone we no fit count FG property wey dem don burn and u want FG to risk loan money and use it to bring infrastructure 2 ur region so that when you're frustrated you locate the place and burn it down...

It wasn't always like that the south east used to be the most peaceful region in nigeria before buhari and tinibu came with their apc party of hatred and killing to distabilize the region.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by voltron14: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
2ndBase:

They would compete with Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by voltron14: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2022
JOemmy:

It wasn't always like that the south east used to be the most peaceful region in nigeria before buhari and tinibu came with their apc party of hatred and killing to distabilize the region.

Tell us what Tinubu did or said.

I can tell you what Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike said.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Advocate500:
stop saying nonsense with confidence,igbos investing aside their region have nothing to do with ipob activities which is mostly motivated by political influence.

Igbos having been investing aside their region,have nothing to do with IPob ,stop demarketing igboland.
Oga ipob, bad roads etc are destroying people's businesses. Do u know how many persons that have been sent into poverty with the trucks carrying their goods burnt, in aba and anambra simultaneously. Let them out their house in order. Yes am from there but I didn't scatter it with them
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2022
AutoBodyParts:
Ndi Enugu see your money. How much was Peter Mbah worth when he became commissioner in 1999 under Chimaroke Nnamani then to be his Chief of Staff

He might just be fronting for all those hausa/fulanis in those pictures up there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by whofoolwho: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

As an Igbo man I will never invest in Igbo land for now, no roads, ipob causing mayhem here and there kidnapping people burning trucks
Our house is in big ruins
you are not an Igbo man Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by EmmyCC: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2022
hopexter:

Some are even selling buns in Lagos, this man in particular fries sweet buns in large quantities and he’s now very rich and he’s from Anambra
Unless the one that can bring riches. But to hawk gala? Not Anambra.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2022
whofoolwho:
you are not an Igbo man Abeg.
Mechie gi onu there
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2022
EmmyCC:

Unless the one that can bring riches. But to hawk gala? Not Anambra.

They still hawk buns, there’s more money in gala hawking than buns and this guys are living very nice. There are lots of commonized jobs in Lagos that bring lots and lots of money.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bragalane:

More reason failed politician like this should not be an option where the Lagos his tribesmen run to for refuge keep churning out great stat in development. Those who managed Lagos to the success it achieved till date should be leading Nigeria.

A lot of Nigerians need to unlearn a lot of things. Like thinking Sanwo Olu or Tinubu are the reasons for foreign investment in Lagos.
100 years of OPPRESSIVE CAPITALISM is the reason for foreign investment in Lagos. Foreign companies invest in Lagos because they know it's citizens can be exploited.

Areas where you can measure good governance in Lagos is with infrastructure and human development. And apparently, foreign investment doesn't match the level of infrastructure/human development.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Bragalane: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Does this rule apply to your state n Anambra or you foolishly have any rule for that ?

Babysho:

A lot of Nigerians need to unlearn a lot of things. Like thinking Sanwo Olu or Tinubu are the reasons for foreign investment in Lagos.
100 years of OPPRESSIVE CAPITALISM is the reason for foreign investment in Lagos. Foreign companies invest in Lagos because they know it's citizens can be exploited.

Areas where you can measure good governance in Lagos is with infrastructure and human development. And apparently, foreign investment doesn't match the level of infrastructure/human development.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Advocate500: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Oga ipob, bad roads etc are destroying people's businesses. Do u know how many persons that have been sent into poverty with the trucks carrying their goods burnt, in aba and anambra simultaneously. Let them out their house in order. Yes am from there but I didn't scatter it with them
the problem most of you that claimed to be Igbo have is that you guys don't know how to be diplomatic when using a public forum,you can't disrespect your land or your people and expect others to respect you ,is a fact,most of us are too lousy than constructive on this forum,we are too emotional seriously.

You have quickly tag me as ipob because I condemned an obvious misrepresentation by you.when others call you terioriest you will cry blood.you guys should learn you are on public forum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:

Google what?

If you've only been to Liverpool for instance, you would have very little to do with London because it is a commercial hub on its own.

Liverpool can never be England financial capital,

London is even Europe financial capital, just as Lagos is africa biggest financial city.

Cape Town is a hub on its own, but can’t be like Johannesburg,

Example are flights, where they land also.

Kano is a hub also, but can’t be like Lagos,

California is a hub but can’t be like New York.

Alexandra is a hub can’t be like Cairo, toured those places.

Every country have a major hub.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:
Why always Lagos?

grin
It's because of its geographical location, population and competitive advantage.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Advocate500:
the problem most of you that claimed to be Igbo have is that you guys don't know how to be diplomatic when using a public forum,you can't disrespect your land or your people and expect others to respect you ,is a fact,most of us are too lousy than constructive on this forum,we are too emotional seriously.

You have quickly tag me as ipob because I condemned an obvious misrepresentation by you.when others call you terioriest you will cry blood.you guys should learn you are on public forum.
Oga I didn't tag u ipob. I didn't insult u in that post. Please rearrange the sentence
Oga Ipob, bad roads etc are destroying
Or maybe I will put it this way Oga, Ipob.... are u OK now

As for disrespecting the land, that land is already desecrated, I call a spade a spade. Yes its my region but tufiakwa things are messed up
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Dashlish12: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
ibawon:
� Thanks. I be Indigene.
. Wow! Which of the Village please
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by kettykin: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

London is even Europe financial capital, just as Lagos is africa biggest financial city.

Every country have a major hub.

Africa's biggest financial hub is not Lagos please we have Cairo, Johannesburg and Casablanca ahead of Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by tinsel: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
mangood74:
This Enugu man peter Mba
Go home and develop Enugu
The business will die within one year. No enabling environment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bragalane:
Does this rule apply to your state n Anambra or you foolishly have any rule for that ?

Relax brother. It's not a rule, it's economics. I'm a Lagosian and we're all in this together.

Do your research, In Anambra, you would see conscious effort by Peter Obi towards upping the level of healthy capitalism and human development especially and doing so in honesty.
It's that drive that we value, doing so much with so little without corruption, despite it being difficult for Anambra because it doesn't have the strategic location and foundation that other cities like Lagos have.

Do your research, Lagos has all the facilities and foundation to become a world class state that will match the HDI of top cities in South Africa, Indonesia etc is all I'm saying but it's not. Lagos is underperforming highly in HDI but note that established capitalism will keep attracting labour and investment so you don't tell me to leave lagos lol.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by inoki247: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
whofoolwho:
This one no follow for ipob again.he no follow for the ones we una the tell make they leave Lagos abi.

Are this one constituting nuisance like the one dem tell to leave.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by tribalmall: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Spoken truly like the average foolish Igbo. Very advantage from Lagos you be discredit just to make Obi look presentable.

Babysho:

Relax brother. It's not a rule, it's economics. I'm a Lagosian and we're all in this together.

Do your research, In Anambra, you would see conscious effort by Peter Obi towards upping the level of healthy capitalism and human development especially and doing so in honesty.
It's that drive that we value, doing so much with so little without corruption, despite it being difficult for Anambra because it doesn't have the strategic location and foundation that other cities like Lagos have.

Do your research, Lagos has all the facilities and foundation to become a world class state that will match the HDI of top cities in South Africa, Indonesia etc is all I'm saying but it's not. Lagos is underperforming highly in HDI but note that established capitalism will keep attracting labour and investment so you don't tell me to leave lagos lol.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by JokwaNwannem(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=tegrianonigltd post=117806073

Every country have a major hub. [/quote]The largest economy in USA is california not New York and that's why USA is highly developed by decentralizing their economy and making sure every sector and regions in their country is working in full capacity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by whofoolwho: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Mechie gi onu there
you don't need to and gi in that sentence if your really an Igbo person.please get life and stay out of drugs.its not good for you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by whofoolwho: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
inoki247:

Are this one constituting nuisance like the one dem tell to leave.....

please be specific.Are ipob members included in the ones to leave lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:
Why always Lagos?

grin

Because God Almighty is for one Nigeria

and Lagos believes in it and Champions it

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by NwekereNdoki: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

As an Igbo man I will never invest in Igbo land for now, no roads, ipob causing mayhem here and there kidnapping people burning trucks
Our house is in big ruins

SE is more save than anywhere in Nigeria after SW. If people still invest in NE, NW why won't people invest in SE.

Carryr ur doom story get out of here
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by XerXerz: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
All the states in SE are doing well except your backward useless worthless shithole abia state . Abia is cursed

NwekereNdoki:

SE is more save than anywhere in Nigeria after SW. If people still invest in NE, NW why won't people invest in SE.

Carryr ur doom story get out of here
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
mangood74:
This Enugu man peter Mba
Go home and develop Enugu

Only Yoruba has sense of value in economic investment. In this they see an advantage to their land and they welcome it. They are strategic.

If he built this in SE Ipob will destroy it. If they don't MEND will go there and blow it up.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by ibawon(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Wow! Which of the Village please
Eleko
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
Spoken truly like the average foolish Igbo. Very advantage from Lagos you be discredit just to make Obi look presentable.

First off, I am a Yoruba man. And I appreciate that you recognise that Lagos has several advantages which means you see all of my points but choose to look through a tribal lens.
I find it funny that when I say the truth about Lagos here on NL, Yoruba people immediately think I'm Igbo lol I'm just an economist.

I'm going to summarise Lagos for you in basic terms. For you to measure Lagos government's performance, you could use Human Development Index. HDI is also a solution to overcome poverty used all over the world. I'm explaining this so you can understand a little, the margin/ratio of our IGR to human development and use it to juxtapose other Nigerian states.

Under HDI, we have LIFE EXPECTANCY. Basically, life expectancy is how many hours Lagosians spend in traffic, how many doctors to one patient etc. Remember that Lagos has 20m+ population so where are the govt hospitals to match? Therefore, Life expectancy in Lagos is 61 years lol IGR o match rara

We also have EDUCATION under HDI. The public secondary school in Lagos is still not up to standard. Heck, Sanwo Olu dares not send his kids to one. Without proper education, your population cannot create. They can't even dream. IGR is not matching.

Lastly, STANDARD OF LIVING of the proletariat. The few housing estates that were built were not even affordable to the said proletariat. Again IGR is not matching.

The HDI is an important tool to separate all these flashy signboards, all the Venza jeeps in Lekki, all the big hotels and night clubs from actual government performance.

Note that as an economist, there are also areas where I know Obi could have done better but like I said, he remains the better candidate. I saw conscious efforts from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.