Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) (29658 Views)

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Ilaje1: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Emilokan1:
This man has never commissioned his own projects as a governor. It's been Ambode's project one way or the other. I've never come across a gentleman dullard like this man. Too many bad roads in Lagos. From ejigbo, to ikotun ,to ikorodu,to other parts of Lagos. Since campaigns have started, all road constructions have been put on hold. Lagos is presently in a state of comatose grin

You are one of those fools that supports the stupidity of Ambode and also the stupidity of new governor starting their own projects instead completing the existing ones.

You can hate Sanwo-Olu for whatever reason known to you, but he's doing the right thing. Ambode neglected Fashola's projects so he cld go for glory and make a name for himself. The people living in Miles 2 to Agbara were cut out of Lagos, the hardship they faced in that part of the Lagos was out of this world.

Now Sanwo is completing Ambode's projects and Fashola's projects that Ambode abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by babajero(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
voltron14:

I'm sure Wizkid is a lout.
Seun Osewa was a lout when he created Nairaland.
Psquare were louts when they had their breakthrough in Lagos.

Go get an education.
just imagine how myopic you are, just mentioning 2 or 3 names to quantify millions of louts in Lagos, do you think if other developed countries or cities have majority of their populations as louts your politicians can go there to relax?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by voltron14: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
babajero:
just imagine how myopic you are, just mentioning 2 or 3 names to quantify millions of louts in Lagos, do you think if other developed countries or cities have majority of their populations as louts your politicians can go there to relax?

You are a fool.

You said ALL.

You know the millions of young men and women who have come from nothing and become accomplished in one thing or the other?

If not for ingratitude, a lot of Nigerians don't even know they are blessed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Nwabueze22: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
You are nothing but an idiot I mean Mazi Peter Mba the owner of pinnacle oil
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
TUTU147:
You may be right, but the government created this monster.Let the government end it too.
No. The Government didn't create any monster. It is the inborn hatred you Igbos had for Buhari that caused it.

Buhari entered and instead of you guys to give him the benefit of doubt, you decided to spew hatred which spiralled out of control.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Allisgud:
all this ones are one derica of rice out of a bag,if Lagos money is utilized well bad road is supposed to be history
The Government has other things to do besides fixing roads. Lagos State has a population of about 20 million people.. Lagos revenue no matter how big cannot make it Dubai. The Government have a lot of responsibilities.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

SE is more save than anywhere in Nigeria after SW. If people still invest in NE, NW why won't people invest in SE.

Carryr ur doom story get out of here
Sharrap there
Trucks burnt everywhere, people's sweat being destroyed, that's doom story to u
May they visit ur properties too. SE is safe my foot
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
whofoolwho:
you don't need to and gi in that sentence if your really an Igbo person.please get life and stay out of drugs.its not good for you.
Ike okuko, onye nkuzi Igbo amaghi otu esi akuzi

Now mechie onu there
Gwa nne gi na nna gi ka ha hapu drugs
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by whofoolwho: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Ike okuko, onye nkuzi Igbo amaghi otu esi akuzi

Now mechie onu there
Gwa nne gi na nna gi ka ha hapu drugs
you are learning keep it up.I nwero Nna, I maa ka nne gi Si muo gi na uno akwuna.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=JokwaNwannem post=117808488][/quote]

After that is London. Omo try Dey research before you argue. Thank you. Been to both cities, if you reach New York you go understand.

Commercial city, Lagos na no 1 for africa, then I will place Cairo then Joburg, Kano

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Tianow: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wait ooo, though can see Peter mba in the picture he looks like a presentative there, I thought Enugu people were made to believe Peter MBA ownspinnacle oil? PDP selling us fake news in Enugu.

Oluwatoyink:
https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1583867460788232192?t=qDRYEg9mRxMq1LQTrufAzw&s=19

Enugu State PDP Candidate who also is Pinnacla Oil Founder And CEO said
https://twitter.com/PNMbah/status/1583875981370019841?t=qDRYEg9mRxMq1LQTrufAzw&s=19
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by NwekereNdoki: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Trucks burnt everywhere, people's sweat being destroyed, that's doom story to u
May they visit ur properties too. SE is safe my foot

Mumu the killings i Owo is it not more than the total number of people killed by UGM this year?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Mumu the killings i Owo is it not more than the total number of people killed by UGM this year?
I don't care about owo. People from there should care about that one. I care about my region and I will call a spade a spade. 5yrs ago before the whole ipob madness, that region was the most peaceful region. And if u are one of the supporters of this rubbish, it will surely get to u and ur family
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
whofoolwho:
you are learning keep it up.I nwero Nna, I maa ka nne gi Si muo gi na uno akwuna.
O wu mu tuwara nne ime na. O wu mu na api nwanne gi nwanyi aka na ara. Ara ahu di akpukpo ukwu ugbu a, o bu mu kupiri. Ara nne gi hurt shege na aka m
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by NwekereNdoki: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

I don't care about owo. People from there should care about that one. I care about my region and I will call a spade a spade. 5yrs ago before the whole ipob madness, that region was the most peaceful region. And if u are one of the supporters of this rubbish, it will surely get to u and ur family

THere is insecurity in SE true, but don't here and make it seem as if it is the worse in the country so therefore people should not invest. As far as SE is concerned as at now only Anambra is having consistent insecurity issues. Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi are not.

They just concluded a Social Media Festival in Owerri where thousands of people were in attendance, nobody was killed. Don't come here and exaggerate insecurity in SE. It is not worse than Kaduna where people were kidnapped from a train and killed yet they just launched their Kaduna Invest summit and nobody said people should not invest because it is insecure. I understand that as Igbos we are very critical, but it should be done with good sense of judgement. Any form of insecuriy in the SE won't last forever, it is temporal and wil be dealt witth.

People are investing aready, we need more people to invest, don't scare them by exageratting the insecuriry in SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7lVzQu3oco

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by XerXerz: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abia is the ssmb8da forest of igboland. It is in abia that ipob has its headquaters. Abia state is the problem of igboland. Abia state is cursed

NwekereNdoki:

THere is insecurity in SE true, but don't here and make it seem as if it is the worse in the country so therefore people should not invest. As far as SE is concerned as at now only Anambra is haviing consistent insecurity issues. Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi are not.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) by XerXerz: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

Abia is the only state that's ravaged by insecurity in southeast, because abia is the headquarters of ipob terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / 2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.