Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? (675 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Worthydefender: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Good day Naira Landers. I am an adult with 2 kids and I have things I wish my children dont inherit from me. I am handsome in my own little way and kind of intelligent. I am temperamental and I have this chronic catarrh that is not watery one and wouldnt come out but the nostril ways is always blocked (Medical attention had been sought severally).

My first child, a girl is gorgeous and very intelligent (She might have taken that from her mum or me).

My second child is about the age of 2, very temperamental with lots of my traits asides the resemblance. My utmost concern is that same catarrh and I dnt have Air con nor sleep under fan or exposed to cold. blockage of nostril always. Not acute or worrisome and medical doctors said its not course for alarm.

What is that trait you wish your children dont inherit from you and what are the things you have inherited from your parents that you dont like?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by taylor88(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2022
grin
Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by JASONjnr(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Stubbornness oh .....Abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Legendforte: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Destructive anger
Shyness
Visual and oral problems.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Oluneutral: 4:47am On Oct 23, 2022
My shyness ni o.

I'm so shy that I've never sought for help. No matter what I'm passing or going through, I'll rather die in silence than opening up to anyone, shyness will not allow me.

Even presently, I'm passing through financial hell, but shyness won't allow me to reach out to anyone.

I pray none of my children get this trait from me.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Newborn27(f): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2022
Poverty

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Stubbornness, because I'm strict and I'll send them to a military boarding school during their entire school years if they become stubborn like me to avoid always quarreling with them.
Worthydefender:
Good day Naira Landers. I am an adult with 2 kids and I have things I wish my children dont inherit from me. I am handsome in my own little way and kind of intelligent. I am temperamental and I have this chronic catarrh that is not watery one and wouldnt come out but the nostril ways is always blocked (Medical attention had been sought severally).

My first child, a girl is gorgeous and very intelligent (She might have taken that from her mum or me).

My second child is about the age of 2, very temperamental with lots of my traits asides the resemblance. My utmost concern is that same catarrh and I dnt have Air con nor sleep under fan or exposed to cold. blockage of nostril always. Not acute or worrisome and medical doctors said its not course for alarm.

What is that trait you wish your children dont inherit from you and what are the things you have inherited from your parents that you dont like?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Savagr(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
My Dark heart

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Meandmycrew(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
My kind heart

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by jasperedetedet: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qja1WAxyfg

Some people have never received birthday cakes in their lives.

A black boy wept profusely after his adopted white parents surprised him with his first ever cake on his birthday.

He tearfully hugged his white dad and mum in appreciation and didn't know he was to make a wish before blowing out the candles.

It was too emotional for him. So sweet!

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by voidUpdate(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2022
jasperedetedet:

Some people have never received birthday cakes in their lives.

A black boy wept profusely after his adopted white parents surprised him with his first ever cake on his birthday.

It was too emotional for him. So sweet!

There's always a first time to everything, then it's back to status quo.
The joy that comes with gifts fade away quickly.

If you gift a girl an iPhone, she'll still be the same person to come and tell you the screen has cracked. sad
Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Exmilitant(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2022
I pray they don't inherit my unforgiving spirit.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2022
My Nigerian citizenship hopefully grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Oluneutral: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Exmilitant:
I pray they don't inherit my unforgiving spirit.

By being unforgiving, you're doing yourself more harm than good.

BTW, being unforgiving is a decision and not a trait.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish Your Offsprings Dont Inherit From You? by Starz825(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2022
Being Nigerian....

(1) (Reply)

Solution To That Your Health Problem / About To Settle Down With Her Man / In The Mind Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.