Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (46665 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him / Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Villa12(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Fear Tinubu, a wicked bare faced lieing Machcine, a desperate power drunk, I thank God for been God, Tinubu will not smell that Aso Rock
make a prophecy to your life and that of your family lives first lets see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by AdamuKD: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
T
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Alwaysready(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
angry angry

Okay.

Happy Sunday to everyone. Hold your PVC very tight pls.

Check my signature and patronize us today, thanks.
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
I can't hold my laugh

4 Likes

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by AdamuKD: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2022
T grin
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
KEVIND:
No, you're not looking sick.
But, You look more like a walking dead.

Vote for a President who is Physically, Mentally & with a Sound mind.

The office of the President of Nigeria is more rigorous than running a sports activity.

100% stronger than you and your Father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Mumu man! The drugs dem give you for hospital na him still dey work for your body, by December/January come back and ask that same question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Ceejay94: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
You are really sick

3 Likes

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by juman(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
He is godfather of South West politics, but now the northern governors are his own godfathers.

3 Likes

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

100% stronger than you and your Father
must you include his father?

1 Like

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Umaru musa Yar'adua said more than that in 2007! Until he died in December 2009 Yes! You heard me right! "December 2009"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by edungene7: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
An healthy man does not need verification you are not just sick health wise but mentally sir we know the injected boaster from UK is still active in yr system but by January the dose must have expired I hope we won't be looking for you then

3 Likes

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
They promised “Change” came into power and “Changed” the promise

1 Like

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by juman(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Nigerian presidency is the turn of the South.
Its tinubu turn.

EMILOKAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by DesChyko: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
See how you dey climb step, dey ask if you look like a sick man grin
Not to talk of those gaffes you've been blessing skit makers on YouTube and tiktok with.

Old age and im wahala.

2 Likes

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
undecided
cherishmichael:
You look more than you ask.

Okay see the fact there is this, you don't look like a sick man, you are a sick man!

It takes a sick man to know a sick me. It’s because he’s not your father, if he was, you’ll never see him sick

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Trapnews: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The idiot is always claiming to be smarter than everyone, anyone who claims to be smarter than everybody is always the most foolish one
grin Truth be told, Jagaban is smart. Know this and experience peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Kajaard: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu knows the game is lost already.

You don't need to ask people if you look like a sick man, anybody can see you are of poor health. Go and rest joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2022
xynerise:
What kind of rhetorical question is that? grin

Rhetorical no be small

3 Likes

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by KINGS100(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
*Muslim-Muslim Ticket*

*By Brother Tobi Obanla*

Please read to the end

It is so certain that many Christians will condemn and overlook this but for the sake of our faith go through this.

Please pardon me if I went against the rules of this platform by posting this message.

Let's assume we decide to overlook the many defects of the APC government and Tinubu/Shettima combo like the:
1) Failed government
2) ASUU strike
3) Naira devalue
4) Tinubu health challenges
5) Lies on age and certificate
6) Drug Baron
7) Bullion Van and co... sucking away the wealth of States
cool Shettima record of sponsoring bandits and Boko Haram, etc.

If we decide to overlook all these things as crucial as they are, we can never overlook the:

*muslim-muslim ticket*
Nigeria is not an Islamic country so why on earth will a presidential aspirant go and pick a Muslim muslim ticket?

1)Some said Tinubu is making calculations to win the election
** --what sort of calculations and desperation should make Tinubu trample on the right of Christians even after he was warned by CAN before he chose his running mate. So he meant there's no qualified Christian in the north? He meant the Christian politicians in the north are all dummies??

2) Some said Tinubu's wife is a Christian pastor
** --- Of what influence will she have over the decisions of the president's parliament? (We know the role of everyone according to Constitution)! Even Osinbajo who is a Christian pastor in the office of the VP is held silent.

And come to think of it, what sort of Christian let alone pastor will be so convenient marrying a muslim (she's not even the first wife)

3) Many said he's a Yoruba man and has helped many people to be in post...

Hey, we will be loyal to a man who respects what we hold sacred to us. He may not believe in what we believe but let him respect our faith. The day a man trample on what we hold sacred and does not repent is the day we reject him. Jesus Christ first before tribe or culture

Tinubu even went as far as parading fake bishops; mocking christianity to the core. What you dare not try in Islam.

See how Deborah Samuel was killed in Sokoto because she only talked!!...

Where is the justice and fairness if you can pick a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a Christian-Muslim country? We are seeing what he will do already.

Now, an Islamic cleric came out and told the muslims that they should not vote for a Christian to rule them. He even said the most corrupt muslim is better being a president than the best and honest Christian... It's on the net, go and verify...

Christians, don't let us risk our faith. We can't put fire in our bosom and we won't be burnt.

Imagine the supreme Court said muslim students can put on their hijab to a Christian missionary schools

Can our christian children take their Bibles to read in a muslim school and they won't be beaten or even killed like Deborah Samuel!!!

*Islamization of Nigeria has been flying around for some years now, don't you ever say it's not possible.*

You said we have fathers of faith and Christian camps in Nigeria and that islamization is not possible?? Ask Turkey

Did you hear of Turkey?
Ephesus,Smyrna, pergamos,Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea in the book of Rev 3 of the Bible___ These *churches* were all in Asia minor (Turkey).
Paul wrote letter to them, Jesus sent letter to them; it's a pity Turkey is now an Islamic country with *no breathing space for churches.*

Islamization of Turkey was done by strategic movement.

Don't ever say it can't happen in Nigeria.

I set before you life and death but I implore you to choose life.

Now in Nigeria, all these are muslims: The President, Senate president, chief justice; the heads of the ministry of defense Army, Navy, Police, NSA, DMI, EFCC, DSS, DIA, NPS, NCS, NIS, NIA etc
*Don't you ever joke with the strategies of the tower of Babel. Scatter them before they gain ground.*

You call yourself Man of God, woman of God, Evangelist, Pastors, Teachers of the word, sons of God , and you still support a Muslim-Muslim ticket? _Then you need a spiritual rehabilitation. Check your love for Jesus once again, it is dying..._

What is the essence of the church you go to if you can't kick against a Muslim-Muslim ticket. When the Christian candidate is even the most trust worthy.
*Don't preach to us if you can still support a Muslim-Muslim ticket even at this point in Nigeria.*

*If you say this is not making sense or you say you are not concerned, it is an indication that you are far from the kingdom of Christ* sorry to say.

*If Muslim-Muslim ticket happens now, it will happen again and again till christianity fades away. Till the time when fanatics of Islam will dominate and Islamize Nigeria.God forbid*

Upon this rock will I build my church and the gate of hell will not prevail. There is an heavenly backup, let's take steps.

God is truly the one who can build a nation but let's give God a tool to work with

*This is my evangelism for us today--- let's prepare a country where our children can conveniently serve Jesus.*

Let's step out in defense of our faith.
We are not going to be quiet about the kingdom of Christ anymore. We choose not to be passive about the systems of upholding Christ.

*Pentecostals, Catholics, Anglicans, Methodists, Baptist, Charismatics, Celestials, Evangelicals, and others*--- let everyone that nameth the name of Christ stand up to uphold our faith.

I know this has been your thought too please just post it to everyone and every group you deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by kingyakos: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2022
WWW wrestling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu brain is out of this world

1 Like

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The idiot is always claiming to be smarter than everyone, anyone who claims to be smarter than everybody is always the most foolish one
This reminds me of one group of Nigerians . They are smarter than everyone. More hardworking than everyone, richer than everyone and the only ones that can turn water into wine
By your reasoning they are the most foolish

Remind us their name?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Trapnews: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Umaru musa Yar'adua said more than that in 2007! Until he died in December 2009 Yes! You heard me right! "December 2009"
And why is Buhari not dead. most of you Igbos that wished buhari death ended up giving up the ghost and our amiable president is waxing stronger that it actually shocked you lot and you ended up saying he was cloned grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Todaymedia: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Do I look like a sick man?- Tinubu asked business owners in Kano at a dinner event

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbAzLMu9wMI
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by erimmy(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2022
HoneyBee23:
Young male room mate needed in a lekki duplex.

Available space is a shared master bedroom/parlor and kitchen.

Must be open minded,a neat personality,working and any religion,any tribe is welcomed.

200k /4 months
service charge 50k

Service charge covers Electricity,water, security,dirty bills other house equipments,just come in with your luggage only.

MUST BE WORKING PLEASE.

What... app
081 69. 147...884
I like the decor of the rooms. Just want to know who I will be sharing the room with, should I decide to live there.
By the way, what do you mean by being OPEN MINDED?
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by engrkaz(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu has the brain but not the body

Obi has the body but not the brain to rule a country as complex as naija…..

I am 100% Yoruba, but for the sake of Federal character…. I am 100% Obidient.

I am Obidient not because Obi is fit for the job, hell no…Anambra is still a shithole state….

I am Obidient because it’s the right thing to do….Igbo lo kan. Yam leggers, Yamirin, flatinoids, and all the derogatory adjectives used for our eastern brothers here in nairaland….. na their turn to rule. On Aburi I stand!!!
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2022
This six months drug they gave you in London is really seeing you through..

1 Like

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by DSC7: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2022
If he is fit i dare him to kneel down and receive those elders Blessings tongue

1 Like

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Racoon(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2022
A healthy man does not have any need to prove to sane people that he or she is sick.

1 Like

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by purplekayc(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2022
KEVIND:
No, you're not looking sick.
But, You look more like a walking dead.

Vote for a President who is Physically, Mentally & with a Sound mind.

The office of the President of Nigeria is more rigorous than running a sports activity.
grin

1 Like

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2022
If you're well, you don't need to convince people.
We know who de sick and who de OK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos / Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.