Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (46653 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him / Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by HoneyBee23(f): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Amojii:

You stylishly put up your phone number house address and the can of man you crave for,

Aunty, kukuma tell us you are looking for a husband instead of all this flatmate pretence grin

DM, I am available.

I post ad for people
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2022
HoneyBee23:

I post ad for people

Ok, sorry for earlier... meanwhile you dey enter my eye shocked
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by HeightsKE: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
HoneyBee23:

I post ad for people
Please can you give me Japa connection,thanks
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Tundex911: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Your medical report will judge tho
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Thinkam:
More like a deid man

Atiku is coming

Atiku is my father undecided
APC is after my meal ticket angry embarassed
APC is after my life cry
APC is after my mental health sad

Why would any Southerner support Atiku when even intelligent Northerners will reject him for Tinubu or Obi?

Northern leaders have dehumanised, underdeveloped, terrorised and horribly disappointed Northerners to make them virtually the most wretched and hopeless people in the world.

For Southerners like me who passionately supported and campaigned for Buhari, because we viewed him the greatest Northern hope, it is crystal clear today that Northern leaders don't have and will likely never have answers to Nigeria's problems.

This is because the reality of how life is in the North will always lead all Northern Presidents to take expedient decisions rather than brutally Progressives choices that will benefit all Nigerians in the long run even if punitive to the North in the short term.

Atiku cannot replace Buhari. Tinubu will or even at worst, Obi. Otherwise Nigeria will have serious problems remaining united and peaceful. The country is in a huge mess today. Horrendous even.

Many of our problems is due to the inability of Buhari and his cabal to consider the fundamental reforms Nigeria need to make long term and sustainable progress even corner of our nation will be empowered by eventually and permanently.

Fundamentally required reforms, that will transform Nigeria Progressively, seems an issue Northern leaders will always resist. This is why SW leaders in Buhari's APC camp, and his allies, are demanding he grants a return to regional governance.

Atiku or any Northerner should not lead Nigeria after Buhari. Not because they do not have a democratic right to but because our currently very divided and toxic nation might not survive it.

Sacrifices should be made and the North should not be contesting this election but for their born-to-rule desperation to always control power at the centre.
Re: “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) by CartelKenneth: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
This guy wandered off the set of the walking dead cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.