Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu (34341 Views)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / 2023: Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu Not To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Tareq1105: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
maasoap:
And who is Tunji Cele that is craving Tinubu's attention so bad grin grin grin

They are 3 in number:

1. Chief Bode George....Rtd Naval Officer

2. Tajudeen Olanrewaju ...Rtd Army Officer

3. Tunji Shelle... Rtd Naval Officer

I brought out their background so that our indomie children who were born in the 2000s would know them better and why they get angry at someone who has been in politics before them. You know they don't enjoy being ruled by civilian.

None of them has ever contested any elective office since they retired bcoz they don't have the support. Till today they've not been able to give their Party PDP leadership in Lagos bcoz all they do is destroy Tinubu, destroy anything that has to do with Tinubu.

So Tinubu is their headache. It's only God that know places they've taken Tinubu name to.

3 Likes

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by odinga1of: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Alpharey: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
This Tunji must be an Igbo man, according to Tinubu urchins. grin grin grin
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by aparata: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Baba you forgot the woman was not his biological mother. Him Tinubu has been saying it that woman was not the one that gave birth to him.

KGD10:
Tinubu, Omo iyaloja of Lagos is from Iragbiji? Na ment? Mention any family that bears Tinubu name in Osun na. Better go clean the dust in your brain.
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by KGD10: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
aparata:
Baba you forgot the woman was not his biological mother. Him Tinubu has been saying it that woman was not the one that gave birth to him.

No, an your mama gave birth to Tinubu in Anambra na.

That's his biological mother! Sink that into your skull. She even resemble Tinubu dye!
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Tradman: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jewade:

That's not nice bro
bros abeg., drink cold water and reason the matter again. Baba no dey hear word
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Safyqueen:

If everyone is like you, do you think Muslims will ever vote christain?
#Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity

Yes muslims will because they're reasonable and right thinking people that are sensitive to the religious coloration of our beloved country compared to you that support insensitivity and a party that has almost destroyed every fabrics of our dear Nation.
By the way, I am for Atiku/Okowa.
If I don't love muslims I won't support one
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Kaiser20: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

They are 3 in number:

1. Chief Bode George....Rtd Naval Officer

2. Tajudeen Olanrewaju ...Rtd Army Officer

3. Tunji Shelle... Rtd Naval Officer

I brought out their background so that our indomie children who were born in the 2000s would know them better and why they get angry at someone who has been in politics before them. You know they don't enjoy being ruled by civilian.

None of them has ever contested any elective office since they retired bcoz they don't have the support. Till today they've not been able to give their Party PDP leadership in Lagos bcoz all they do is destroy Tinubu, destroy anything that has to do with Tinubu.

So Tinubu is their headache. It's only God that know places they've taken Tinubu name to.
THE 3 GENTLEMEN ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE AGAINST TINUBU
OPC IS AGAINST TINUBU
AFENIFERE IS AGAINST TINUBU
OBJ AND THE IBB ARE AGAINST TINUBU
MOST PROMINENT LAGOSIANS NOT THE AGBEROS AND HOMELESS ARE AGAINST TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Akangbedfacts: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
[Someone like u who is a product of security can only call someone thief. Try and locate the security man that impregnated your Mum.
quote author=alsudan post=117800892]Good advise

Thiefnibu is supposed to be back in his Ancestral land Iragbiji waiting for his creators call.[/quote]
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by maridrug(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

The cocaine sniffer must be exposed
Any Proofing?
If in a structured system, you're to be charged for libel.
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by onuman: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/return-to-your-hometown-iragbiji-and-rest-former-pdp-chairman-tells-tinubu/

Afenifere brought Tinubu to politics during the Abacha years.

Today, Afenifere is poised to end Tinubu the ingrate's politics.
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mumu man, all of dumbest MOFOs will be retired once Tinubu is in power.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by ivandragon: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
I don't think the issue is really about where BAT comes from as long as those roots are planted in the geographical entity presently called Nigeria & through circumstances as upheld by the Nigerian constitution.

The issue is that his early history or upbringing is very contradictory...
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu will do far better than Buhari, the man just wasted 8 years
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by azpekuliar: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

No, an your mama gave birth to Tinubu in Anambra na.

That's his biological mother! Sink that into your skull. She even resemble Tinubu dye!

Oga shut up while your elders are talking, you just might learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by lagonovo: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Another angry bitter product of military dictatorship grin
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
ArcFresky:

I hate it that Nigerians are easily mentally manipulated.

Guys, Tinubu’s mum was iyaoloja for the whole lagos till her death. I mean the whole markets in Lagos, she was the leader.

Which means She was prolly a Lagosian, that post will never be given to a non-lagosian
(blame our neoptic amd tribalistic atittude)

So can someone explain how someone born by a Lagosian is from Iragbaji.

Why do we have to mainpulte the truth everytime. The desperacy of politicans never cease to amaze me.

Remember the tinubu hand shaking video, Channels did an interview with Dino Melaye and the original undoctorrd video showed no shaking, yet in the full glare of TV, Dino still said it was shaking. Start at 15:20 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B9ndshC8sng

Trust any politican at your own peril.

Who is Tinubu's father
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by poseidon12: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Well spoken sir. We need more people like you.
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bulleye:

Nonentity arrogating to himself the authority and power to determine a Yoruba person that is Lagosian or not. By default all Yoruba are Lagosian.

See deceit grin
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bulleye:

In[b] Lagos, all Yoruba melt in its crucible. However, other nationalities do not.[/b]

See delusion grin
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by FuckOsuPigs: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I don't talk to demented fools like my father. Go locate your fellow Agberos

We have always known he is demented. You made the right choice by not talking to him.

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by swaggerjack: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:
Iragbiji is awaiting the return of their son who ran away from the town in 1920. He will return to help develop his town in May 2023 aged 103 years
Ran away from Chicago too when him and his drug cartel were caught.

1 Like

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by zoedew: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
To the yellow bungalow across the street from The Aragbiji Palace, Iragbiji. He plays the Ostrich when he pretends not to know that folks know that he hails from nowhere else other than Iragbiji in Osun State.
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Obyino: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
So the drug lord is not even from Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Everything about Tinubu is controversial.
He should go and rest.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket with a Boko Haram sympathiser VP.

Oga Tinubu is the vice candidate, Shettima is the presidential. Tinubu cannot successfully complete his campaign. They want a Yar'dua/Jonathan pattern.

1 Like

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by paramakina202: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is a true Lagosian speaking not the impostors that makes noise every day.

2 Likes

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by soloaudu: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
You all come to Lagos to rest but want him to go to your so-called Iragbiji, why?
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by hakeem4(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bulleye:

Nonentity arrogating to himself the authority and power to determine a Yoruba person that is Lagosian or not. By default all Yoruba are Lagosian.
how are all Yoruba lagosians by default?
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Safyqueen: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Yes muslims will because they're reasonable and right thinking people that are sensitive to the religious coloration of our beloved country compared to you that support insensitivity and a party that has almost destroyed every fabrics of our dear Nation.
By the way, I am for Atiku/Okowa.
If I don't love muslims I won't support one

Nothing is insensitive about APC ticket.

It is your type that creates insensitivity around it.

Nigeria has no religious problem nor crises not at schools, markets, hospitals and anywhere.

Everything is political.

I tell you again stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Vickym1:

Lol buh they'll disappoint him cos kano is for kwankwaso
we wait and see
Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Safyqueen:

Nothing is insensitive about APC ticket.

It is your type that creates insensitivity around it.

Nigeria has no religious problem nor crises not at schools, markets, hospitals and anywhere.

Everything is political.

I tell you again stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.

If there is no problems and they feel comfortable with it, why will they hire fake bishops to their important event?
Sane Nigerians will not vote a Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket.
When Muric Akintola said yoruba muslim should not vote christians, you loss your voice.

Re: Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu by Ygc1: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.