Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport (74114 Views)

Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) / Dunchi Lar: NIDCOM Statement About Nigerian Jailed In UAE Over Cybercrime Law / Dubai Airport Flooded As Flights Are Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2022
TinubuPikin:
Dubai, North Korea, Saudi Arabia Russia...these countries doesn't want you to share their bad sides on Social media
Na here una dey open una yansh to the whole world ... I even have a watched a video seeing so many homeless Americans living inside their cars..

4 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Whiteshield: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2022
jaxxy:
What's wrong with Nigeria? How hard is it to defend ur innocent citizens in foreign or hostile lands.

As for dubai when did it become a crime for anyone to tweet on their personal information or experience?

You don't video or snap photographs anyhow in Dubai, especially when the faces of others show.
They take it very seriously there.

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by KennethEnyi(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Olaolex:
If you too have the opportunity to go there, my brother you go JAPA JAPA JAPA

I go Japa but to Canada uk us France definitely never to that slave center that is Dubai
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Whiteshield: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2022
Afokesco:

if she's a white lady from USA..do you think the Arab nation would arrest her?

Do citizens of the USA butcher themselves in public in the name of cultism and rob banks in Dubai?

6 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2022
omonnakoda:
never been to dubai and I will never go

Why force yourself into a place they resent you?
Dubai dey find you ?

4 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
Sharrap! Delusional nyamuri flat.head.. it perfectly serves her right, this news has gladden! The ashawo thinks it's Nigeria where propaganda and falsehood will make her an activist!

Una bastard Ibo will soon be banned from all countries!
Lolzzzz
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by TheSameGuy(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
They do WORSE to Nigeria and go scot-free yet they still see Nigerian Government as tyrannical.

Soro soke Youth

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

Exactly.

Dubai didn’t start going hard on Nigerians until that cultist fight video.
That video is rubbish big time in another country ... Very disgraceful

3 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2022
casualobserver:

Millions of people go to Dubai, nothing happens to them….just don’t carry your bad behavior there!!!
Thank you ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Machinegun91(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2022
I don't care

Shey Dem say Nigeria na shit hole abi?

Dem say Nigeria na de useless country abi?

Dem Dubai better pass Nigeria abi?

Dem go come back here dey form overseas mama/Nigars abi?

No place like home.

I love my beautiful country NIGERIA

I wish her a happy stay in Dubai prison, next time she will value Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Whiteshield: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2022
guiddoti:
She has no manner to replying. Why is she collecting her salary for the diaspora commission

Is it your father that is paying her? It is lawful citizens paying her not criminals running about in various countries.
Go and meet Geoffrey Onyema. He is your Minister of Foreign affairs who has abandoned you ingrates to suffer.
If not for Abike, your voices won't be heard.

7 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by brandsoncharlie: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad Thedemola,u pipu shouldn't go and constitute useless nuisance @Dubai Embassy.Petition office of the Foreign Affairs, ABIKE EREWA DABIRI,Office of the IGP,Garba Sheu,ADESINA FEMI.
So Peaceful protesting enshrined By humans
right in the constitution of Nigeria is nuisance.
Can you site an example .

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Bigchristo: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2022
TheDemola:

https://twitter.com/jerrydoubles/status/1583599182111076354?t=usHfVmA90r38uz01qqYfFw&s=19

Her tweet:

https://twitter.com/dunchichi/status/1564790461423910914?t=kVxyK7rr1r1dLrbi_IbJxw&s=19
Why dem go give you family visa and you end up showing up alone? Na una Dey make the government vex impose visa ban on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Shurtman79(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Bodmum:
now that Nigerians has been barred from entering Dubai, ya all shall rest and leave Mohammed town alone.
you people shaaaa Wich kain comment be ds... Wich one is Muhammad town again
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
To be honest, a lot of female YouTubers that badmouth Nigeria are from the South East. Always comparing countries and making Nigeria come out bad. When their host countries start disrespecting them, they will be crying for Abike to come rescue them.

They give Nigeria a bad image which makes travelling difficult, and the funny thing is they are the ones that travel out the most, thereby indirectly sabotaging their own travel efforts.
You can't eat your cake and have ... Not possible

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol which country welcomes Nigeria!! We are only being tolerated for the time being.. some of u guys are very daft and shallow!! U sell drugs, indulge in cultism, fraud and drugs.. yet u still have this victim mentally! Are u Ibo naturally cursed?
Come Facebook ... Dem no plenty here

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Afokesco:
Dubai wey dey beg Nigerians to come their country ten years ago...I nor blame dem Sha...our leaders no wan develop our country....Atiku get estate for there .. mostly all our politicians get estate for Dubai.... Nigeria can never be a develop country till thy kingdom come...if them Carry Nigerians go USA..and Americans come Nigeria... within a short period of time the Americans go develop Nigeria.. and USA will turn to developing country .

POC....USA will turn to Underdeveloped 3rd World Nation. I'm starting to think Nigerians might have been Cursed with backwardness by their Dieties and Ancestors. I'm certain It Isn't ordinary..

5 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Nigeria s are now endangered species abroad

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by casualobserver: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
klonboi:

Please what is the anyhow that she did?

How can you lock someone up in an airport without an offence? What kind of human does that?

Go to Dubai and tell them that. I have been to dubai at least 6 times I have never had any problems. I remember once I was changing in the men’s shower at the hotel gym and took off my towel so I could put on my clothes and was briefly exposed. Normally this is not a big deal in a men’s changing room but this Arab man who I don’t think is even an Emirati got angry and told me to cover myself up. I was shocked but I didn’t argue with him, I apologized and covered myself. Clearly there is cultural sensitivities that we’re upset. It is when you start arguing and forming rights that you end up in prison.

That’s the problem with Nigerians. 1) you have normalized bad behavior in your country and 2) you don’t know how to behave yourselves and respect the laws and cultures of your hosts when you are abroad!

Millions go to dubai every year!!! 90% of their population are foreigners…..why you?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
colestephan86:

They have a country to protect, and they don't want rifrafs to come mess it up
Simple

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by ican2020: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2022
2Radii:
Let the SM soldiers defend her

They are good at demeaning our country but won't be able to open mouth when faced with multiple of the excesses outside .
Shut up
People want a better country where lives and properties are secured

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Dubai no be Nigeria.
Your village is better bah
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Why is atiku not held?I have noticed that this foreign countries don't detain Nigerian politicians who bring corrupt money into their country but will arrest common Nigerians and lock them up even if they have valid visas.

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by openmine(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

The Arabs are not mean. They are not like Nigeria where people tweet or post on social media whatever they like.

Ndigbo should learn to respect the laws of their host.

UAE belongs to the Arabs and not no man's land.

Let her serve her jail term. She deserves it.

After her jail term they will depot her back to South East Biafra land.

As they jail her, she says she is a Nigerian, a country ipob call zoo.

Mtcheeeeeew
How did you come to the conclusion that the jailed lady is from the south east?
'Dunchi lar' is a name mostly used in the north central area!
However,no matter where she is from in nigeria,what transpired in Dubai should be investigated by the foreign minister and ensure she is properly defended in a court of law!
No one in that country will try that with an american or UK or Russian citizen but we have allowed politicians here to divide us using ethnicity,hence we can't even defend our own no matter the region of Nigeria that person is coming from!

The level of tribalism you guys are currently sharing will eventually consume everyone including you!

7 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Shadysen: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2022
avoid arab country,
avoid muslims country
they are all wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Freemasonry:
If not for the terrible state of affairs in Nigeria, would our youths be suffering these indignities and abuses overseas?

Shame on those who brought the African giant to her knees.
You sha don see person blame ... Continue

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2022
study a country do and don't, law before japaing

as people don paint USA finished, e no interest me one bit, I'm not a slave of societal thought

I hope she's release soon and get sense, imagine using money she spent there to do unisex saloon at the island, won't she be a small CEO

mumu people

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Afokesco(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Whiteshield:

Do citizens of the USA butcher themselves in public in the name of cultism and rob banks in Dubai?
there is no country that you won't find crime...have you asked anyone who stays in Dubai how they treat Nigerians...the Arab nation are bad

1 Like

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by Bugatti411(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Injustice shaa but here we de worship them... Too bad!
Them no send una worship... No be una dey carry their matter for head.
Only God should be worshipped.
Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by voltron14: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Afokesco:

if she's a white lady from USA..do you think the Arab nation would arrest her?

Yes.

Watch Banged Up Abroad on Discovery.

2 Likes

Re: Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport by sukkot: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2022
casualobserver:

Go to Dubai and tell them that. I have been to dubai at least 6 times I have never had any problems. I remember once I was changing in the men’s shower at the hotel gym and took off my towel so I could put on my clothes and was briefly exposed. Normally this is not a big deal in a men’s changing room but this Arab man got angry and told me to cover myself up. I was shocked but I didn’t argue with him, I apologized and covered myself. Clearly there is cultural sensitivities that we’re upset. It is when you start arguing and forming rights that you end up in prison.

That’s the problem with Nigerians. 1) you have normalized bad behavior in your country and 2) you don’t know how to behave yourselves and respect the laws and cultures of your hosts when you are abroad!

Millions go to dubai every year!!! 90% of their population are foreigners…..why you?
but this guy you are a weirdo ooo. so you are in dubai gym walkng around naked ? awon werey lokun naija yi ooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.