Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? (61992 Views)

Is It Right For Pastors To Confirm The Right Marriage Partner For A Person? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? by gazilion: 5:22pm On May 15, 2023
LilleG:

Hello sir. I'm very sorry for quoting you on this dead thread sir. I can say it was God's plan that I met you here. Pls don't overlook me. Pls I really need your help. I'm a student and my project work got approved for the past three weeks now after so many sleepless nights and effort and after spending alot. I've been asked to go do the binding and submit it. But I'm too broke now, I've called my single parent countless times but it's not easy at home too. Most of my friends had done theirs and left for home. I'm just staying here hoping for miracle to happen and no menial job around the school. I would've been at home now planning for what's next. Please sir come to my aid and help me in any way even if it is by paying part of the money and I will forever appreciate you. I can send you the PDF of the project work and I promise to snap and send you the project after the binding. Please I don't know who to turn to again, I'm just here starving and staying idle, please help me because of God. Thank you so much sir.

Guyz, beware of this scammer. Just copy a line and search..on nairaland...you will see how he's being begging with different moniker's. Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.