Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. (1466 Views)

My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Maynman: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jewish fictions are exciting but were they originally jewish, we know the Egyptian influenced Mesopotamia culture alot, and we know this books bece jewish during the fall of first century temple cheesy
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maynman:

Yawn

You're welcome.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Maynman: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

You're welcome.

Yawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maynman:
Jewish fictions are exciting but were they already jewish, we know the Egyptian influenced Mesopotamia culture alot cheesy

Exciting, and powerful at mind programming, for good and for bad.

And as has been determined, it's mostly Egyptian and it's surrounding's culture.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Maynman: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Exciting, and powerful at mind programming, for good and for bad.

And as has been determined, it's mostly Egyptian and it's surrounding's culture.

Most came from Sumerian where the fictions originated wink
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maynman:

Most came from Sumerian where the fictions originated wink

The writing of it and the tactic of mind programming involved seems to be Egyptian, to me. Especially Genesis.

How much, I am not able to determine, but wouldn't argue the fact since I'm aware it's a lot of mishmash from all over.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Maynman: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

The writing of it and the tactic of mind programming involved seems to be Egyptian, to me. Especially Genesis.

How much, I am not able to determine, but wouldn't argue the fact since I'm aware it's a lot of mishmash from all over.

Yes to you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Why would you choose to tell yourself this lie, I wonder!

Are you also the sort to claim Adam and Eve surely died too when they ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?
Please, stop misquoting yourself, in order to avert the wrath of God.

Before Adam and Eve were created, God was already living with his angels in heaven, including Lucifer.

Do try to read your Bible very well. If you are lacking the knowledge to do so, then seek God's spiritual inclination.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

No, I do not agree that you are a liar. Misinformed, perhaps. But liar, no.

Op's question is like a differentiation question in maths asked by a person who can't yet count 1 2 3. Op's question will be answered when op understands the basics.
In all honesty, to me, your argument is baseless, couple with misrepresentation of your teaching.

Are you saying Adam wasn't the first human God created? If no, then, who was?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Maynman: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

In all honesty, to me, your argument is baseless, couple with misrepresentation of your teaching.
You can say that again.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Please, stop misquoting yourself, in order to avert the wrath of God.

Before Adam and Eve were created, God was already living with his angels in heaven, including Lucifer.

Do try to read your Bible very well. If you are lacking the knowledge to do so, then seek God's spiritual inclination.

Yes I do read my Bible very well. Unlike most who jump around, I started In the beginning and worked my way diligently to the very end, three times.

The Bible is not the whole Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, but a small essential part of it. And if buda were placed in the Garden of Eden, that is the only fruit buda would most definitely read along with the fruit of the tree of life. And that after querying God for demoting buda from Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth, to "take care of a very tiny small portion of God's creation"!

And that, after complaining strongly at the reduction in pay/reward! Because it is obvious to me that if I do not eat the fruit of trees of knowledge, I will say, "Let there be light", and the response will be NEPA! Instead of "and there was light".

If your God has a wrath, then let that God inflict it! I buda would love to see the wrath of a God that prefers slaves instead of powerful creatures created in God's own Image!

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
deekseen:

I don't believe this. Moses wrote Genesis and Paul wrote the 2 books of Corinthians. Moses wrote by the inspiration of the Holy ghost and Paul led of the same Holy ghost quoted him and we should discard that? As in, we should leave the Bible and believe you?

Well done. Please, stop deceiving people.
Don't mind him, agent of dehvo.. please, flee!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Are you saying Adam wasn't the first human God created? If no, then, who was?

No name was given to them but we can very clearly read, if Jesus has opened our eyes to see.

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Don't mind him, agent of dehvo.. please, flee!!!

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2010%3A20&version=KJV]Some said the same about a person many claim died for their sins[/url], so I stand in good company and appreciate the compliment.

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by CanadaOrBust: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
kollinzgee:
1) in the book of genesis Adam and eve are the first humans created and cain and abel were their first offspring Abel left their parents later got married and bore children,my question now is who are the people cain married are they also offspring of adam and eve in another distant land.

budaatum:

Adam and Eve were not the first humans created in the book of Genesis!

Before Adam and Eve were created from mud, God is written to have created humans in God's own Image, "both male and female created he them", then he rested, and only later were Adam and Eve created to be slaves in the garden of Eden.

Before asking or answering these type of questions I think we ought start by looking at creation in entirety (though by some theories there are infinite number of universes):

** There are two trillion galaxies in the observable universe
** Our Milk Way galaxy, one of the smaller galaxies, has hundreds of billions of stars
** Our sun is one of those stars
** Our sun is a million times bigger than our earth.

In other words, if our galaxy (which is one of two trillion) were shrunk down to the size of the sun, the earth would be far, far smaller than a grain of sand.

When we juxtapose that with God planting a garden, then taking an afternoon stroll in the garden, looking for Adam and Eve...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

Before asking or answering these type of questions I think we ought start by looking at creation in entirety:

** There are two trillion galaxies in the observable universe.

Indeed we must. But unfortunately, most start with the Bible because they have only seen and read that one book.

I think we should first ensure we see what we read with our own eyes first to test if our eyes actually work, or we would be very blind to the "trillion galaxies in the observable universe" and the billions of years it took for it to come into existence.

Personally, "creation" itself is biblical, and it presupposes a creator God. The truth is, we do not know how the earth and the universe came into existence, but are far too ignorant to admit it, despite it being obvious by claims if belief, which simply means what one chooses to accept as so without bothering to check.

That check, as in, ask and knock and seek with one's own heart and soul and mind and being, is what Eve teaches us by eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by CanadaOrBust: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Indeed we must. But unfortunately, most start with the Bible because they have only seen and read that one book.

I think we should first ensure we see what we read with our own eyes first to test if our eyes actually work, or we would be very blind to the "trillion galaxies in the observable universe" and the billions of years it took for it to come into existence.

Personally, "creation" itself is biblical, and it presupposes a creator God. The truth is, we do not know how the earth and the universe came into existence, but are far too ignorant to admit it, despite it being obvious by claims if belief, which simply means what one chooses to accept as so without bothering to check.

That check, as in, ask and knock and seek with one's own heart and soul and mind and being, is what Eve teaches us by eating the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

By some theories there are infinite number universes.
Also the story of eating fruit for immortality predates the Bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

By some theories there are infinite number universes.
Also the story of eating fruit for immortality predates the Bible

No argument here. Fact is, the story is programming, and most take the worst program possible from it. Or why would people choose to be descendants of naked ignorant slave in a tiny garden Adam when they can choose to be creations in God's image and “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.

If ignorant Adam says, "Let there be light", can there possibly be light?

Do people seriously think the white Europeans who brought them the Bible do not eat fruits of trees of knowledge?

How the heck do people expect them to land on the moon and send probes to Jupiter and Mars if fruits of trees of knowledge was not an essential part of their diet?

You should all come to SE14 5DP. It's on the edge of the Monopoly Map just before Old Kent Road and after you collect 200 for passing Go. There's lots of libraries full of Trees of Knowledge within walking distance, though internet has reduced it to fewer than there used to be, but you can still see the sign in concrete on the buildings where it still says Library! Do the same in Nigeria, and you'd need to put church to get that many hits.

Humans do not need to be immortal to reap the benefits of knowledge. Fact is, those who eat fruits of knowledge will have a longer life expectancy and quality of life and constant light than those eat it not! They are more likely to love their neighbours more too.

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2010%3A20&version=KJV]Some said the same about a person many claim died for their sins[/url], so I stand in good company and appreciate the compliment.
Please, just go! I ga no time to spend talking to you

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

No name was given to them but we can very clearly read, if Jesus has opened our eyes to see.
You have win oo. Before Adam, there were men. Can I go in peace now?
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Yes I do read my Bible very well. Unlike most who jump around, I started In the beginning and worked my way diligently to the very end, three times.

The Bible is not the whole Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, but a small essential part of it. And if buda were placed in the Garden of Eden, that is the only fruit buda would most definitely read along with the fruit of the tree of life. And that after querying God for demoting buda from Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth, to "take care of a very tiny small portion of God's creation"!

And that, after complaining strongly at the reduction in pay/reward! Because it is obvious to me that if I do not eat the fruit of trees of knowledge, I will say, "Let there be light", and the response will be NEPA! Instead of "and there was light".

If your God has a wrath, then let that God inflict it! I buda would love to see the wrath of a God that prefers slaves instead of powerful creatures created in God's own Image!
May God for us our transgressions! Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Please, just go! I ga no time to spend talking to you

buda is going nowhere. buda has been here long before you arrived and would likely remain here long after you have gone.

As for you spending your time, please be responsible for its use instead of making out buda comes in your house and takes it from you by force.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

May God forgive us our transgressions! Amen

May God also let us learn not to transgress. Amen.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

You have win oo. Before Adam, there were men. Can I go in peace now?

You may choose to go in peace or not. The choice is entirely your's.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maynman:

You can say that again.
May God have mercy on us... In truth, these days, I am very careful with those I discuss scriptural words with.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

You may choose to go in peace or not. The choice is entirely your's.
Your doctrine is in contrast with what is obtainable in other body of Christ (churches).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

May God also let us learn not to transgress. Amen.
Reconsider your church
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Your doctrine is in contrast with what is obtainable in other body of Christ (churches).

Yes it is "in contrast with what is obtainable in other body of Christ (churches)". Just as what Christ taught was in contrast to what was taught in the temples and which made him say Woe.

But I am not teaching a doctrine. All I ask is you become as a child and abandon what you've been taught and read the text with your own eyes.

You just might find that you are created in God's Image instead of mere mud, and what wonderful things you might end up doing.

Here is the Bible. It's ESV, but you might enjoy it all the same as you can download it to your phone and listen to it as you go about making your daily bread.

May God be your guide, and not "other body of Christ (churches)" nor buda.

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

buda is going nowhere. buda has been here long before you arrived and would likely remain here long after you have gone.

As for you spending your time, please be responsible for its use instead of making out buda comes in your house and takes it from you by force.
Sorry, I am not trying to talk down on you, as far as I am concerned, you aren't a Christian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Reconsider your church

buda, like Christ, does not do church. God gave us a brain to read the text ourselves, and sent the Holy Ghost to minister to us, and God never said,"buda, start a church", yet.

If God did say anything of the sort, the doctrine God has given buda is, "eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil so your eyes may open and you gain wisdom and be no one's slave". And every one's tithe and offerings would be used to send people to the Tree of Knowledge school, because the blessings you receive will enable you to pay more tithes and offerings and send more to that school so that one day when we all say "Let there be Light", Nigeria will have uninterrupted electricity and be blessed instead of crying "NEPA" as we currently do while polluting ourselves with generator noise and fumes that shorten our lives.
Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:

Yes it is "in contrast with what is obtainable in other body of Christ (churches)". Just as what Christ taught was in contrast to what was taught in the temples and which made him say Woe.

But I am not teaching a doctrine. All I ask is you become as a child and abandon what you've been taught and read the text with your own eyes.

You just might find that you are created in God's Image instead of mere mud, and what wonderful things you might end up doing.

Here is the Bible. It's ESV, but you might enjoy it all the same as you can download it to your phone and listen to it as you go about making your daily bread.

May God be your guide, and not "other body of Christ (churches)" nor buda.
I don't have to argue much with you. I pray the Lord open your mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Christians Please I Need Answres To This Questions. by budaatum: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Sorry, I am not trying to talk down on you, as far as I am concerned, you aren't a Christian

I do not feel talked down at by you. You are expressing yourself the best way you can, and I have been taught by a very good teacher to forgive those who know not what they do or say.

What I do know is if I respond to you with love, you will see my fruits and my God would be very delighted with you and I.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Fine Pass Between The Two / Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / I Asked Chatgpt To Generate 10 Pickup Lines Based On Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.