Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts (10039 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. / Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Nice that it was in the Joke section . . . Lol
You got me on this joke
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by mansmith(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2011
which kind joke is this,today is August 19th not April 1st,please.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by blackboi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
journalism in 9geria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Newnikolas(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
Stop puns of this nature.
Here is the website source disclaimer
: (Guys please read the disclaimer down this page) Privacy policy | Disclaimer
This is an entertainment website. The articles, views, opinions, and every other content published on this site, unless stated otherwise, are totally made up, fictitious and without malice, fabricated for the sole purpose of entertaining you. Semblance to real people, places, or events are purely coincidental. This site is meant for people who are at least 18 years old. Copyright © 2011 WazobiaReport.com.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Nice joke,
pls. Writer or joker come 2d stadiu 4ya award as d best joker of d quarter.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
The writer is clever and funny keep it up. Bt its a true lie.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by emmatok(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
"I am not a magician," says minister. Photo: Wikipedia

Abuja – The transformational agenda of President Jonathan Ebele Goodluck has been thrown into turmoil following the sudden resignation of finance minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Accounts vary over what has led to her premature resignation just days after resuming in her new role but the president’s spokesman, Mr Reuben Abati, is expected to release a press statement blaming it on General Buhari and the CPC party.

Sources close to the former World Bank MD hint that her first action in her short-lived role as finance minister was to demand an inspection of the nation’s financial records.

Sources further claim that after reading through the federation accounts Dr Okonjo Iweala cried out in her native Igbo language grin grin grin and not long after that she handed in her hand written resignation.

Attempts to obtain a photocopy of the resignation letter failed due to a power outage at the ministry of finance but witnesses who have seen it have provided a transcript of its content:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the confidence you’ve placed in me but this is beyond me, and I dare say, it is beyond any living person. tongue tongue tongue tongue
You don’t need me. You need God.
Good luck with all that.

Signed: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

P.S: I donate my salaries till date to the Save Nigeria Fund (Prayer Group Committee).

Source: http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Ngozi-Okonjo-Iweala-resigns-after-inspecting-federation-accounts?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WazobiareportcomNewsfeed+%28wazobiareport.com+NewsFeed%29

JOKE of the year.

This shows some people  on NL don't read posts before they comment.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
another source abeg jo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by femmy2010(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
a though one indeed.
Her purported cry in Ibo Language got me laughing.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by misterh(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
This should not have made the front page. There are some threads that are better left in their respective sections. This is an expensive joke!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by ronkebp(f): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
If this is true, then we have a serious problem, GOD help us!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Theblessed(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Clever girl, God bless you!  

But, I'm asking, who was the previous Finance Minister? Didn't he know about this or that something was going wrong somewhere and Shhooouuut about it? But then, how, could he shout when he'd lined up his own pocket?

Anyway, that's not what I want to talk about now. just want to talk about Ngozi's brilliance!

Who say women education no good?  

Na only insecure men dey fear educated women because of their unjust and unfair attitudes towards women - na him make dem fear acada women because, she go discover their s h i t, and throw it back on their face - just as the world is watching this drama.

God bless you Ngozi, in discovering their shit and throwing it back at them. They trickishly wants to smear not only your good reputation but hard work you invested for so many years in getting to where you are right now.  They just want to tarnish you with this unbalanceable Federal Account - na lie for them!!!

Now, some of you who think you're clever, make una dey learn the tricks of the trade. cool cool cool  And, never you forget where you learnt the trick - Ngozi showed una to LOOOOOOOK before una go leap/jump, ok! grin grin grin grin

Clever, isn't she?? She is SMART say it!!  That's why some of you don't like her but we love her and most of all, her hubby and family loves her very much! kiss kiss

Nigeria need lorry loads of Ngozi kind but, where are they?  Where can we find them?? I cry for my blessed Country cry cry cry cry

Imagine, a whole Federal book is unbalanceable, chei!!!!  Even, Greece is better than us, right now - What a hopeless Country that, Nigeria has been rendered to.

If, Ngozi hadn't been call to this role, Nigerians wouldn't have known what is going on - how much the Cankerworms have eaten into our book and how deep the disease has got to.

It was the Holy Spirit that stirred up the President to offer this job to the most suitable candidate - Ngozi otherwise, the cancer that is killing our Country would have continued without us realizing we are finished, had that job been offered to some crook guy than the road, who would have covered up this evil - having lined his own pocket. At least, our God don disgrace satan - we know, now!

Goes to show you all, that  the hand of God is on Nigeria right now, and on this new Democracy and nothing can shut it down until the will of God is completely manifested in Nigeria, and it will be done, in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
[/size][/b]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by deadie(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
femmy2010:

a though one indeed.
Her purported cry in Ibo Language got me laughing.

IGBO r*tard!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by 361(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Wazzobia koo, 20 NAIRA NII, ODE!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by joedan(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
wat has cpc n buhari got 2 do wt d nations acct variance? Ngozi u wia brot 2 salvage d nations economy hence 'transformational' as taggd by dat big nose GEJ. Wel i tink i nid d job jx 2 10mins coz Ngozi hs gotten ha cut 4rm d national cake.lmao
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by mikuz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
Is this a joke?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by supereagle(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
The greatest joke of the decade. NTA News showed her as the co-ordinator of Economic committee.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by JoeMosco(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
Though one should resign whenever ones conviction fails to be compatible with the system, Okonjo should employ her expertise to salvage the economy except if she is convinced beyond reasonable doubt that she wont receive adequate executive and legislative support required. I trust she will always take the right step based on informed analysis.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by 4wardever(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ SEUN, dani1luv and Ben-10
THIS JOKE IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE. I SUGGEST THAT YOU REMOVE IT BEFORE YOU CAUSE COMMOTION IN THIS COUNTRY OOOH!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by xristronic(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sanusi will then be laughing in hausa shocked shocked "dats why we need ISLAMIC JACKPOT" God save My dear country 9ja.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by PeeBee: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
Lwkmd.
Immediately i saw this topic, i knew it was wazobia.reporters at work. Pls always keep such 'stories' in the jokes section, i dont think this front page thing is a good idea. The funniest part is some people still react even when they're told its not true.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by gtrust: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
There is fire on the Mountain!

Breaking News: Mr Rueben Abati declares himself New President of Nigeria!
Sources at NTA who refuse to have their names in print because they are not
authorised to comment on the matter say he was meant to 'Blame Mrs Okonje's
recent resignation to General Buhari and CPC Party' but instead declared himself the
New President!

Pleas by President Jonathan's wife that he should be patient until a Doctor is called fell
on deaf ears!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by DrDre1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
I ran in here. Almost took it for real until I read the full thing. Please safe some people the stress. See them don waste plenty grammar and anger punching poor keyboards and keypads cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by lastpage: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sounds more like "Premature eja.cula.tion"! grin grin grin

Who knows, "satanic Rumors" like this have a way of coming to Pass! shocked shocked grin wink

BTW: Can someone help us locate our President (I dont mean the sickly one, l am referring to GEJ).

With all that is happening all around (him) in Nigeria, How can he remain QUIET for this long?

Abi my Prezido don take sleeping Tablets? angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by swiftycool(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
grin LWKMD I kinda love the way dis joke took many peeps off balance, I am  trying to imagine d igbo exclamation she would have screamed maybe like Ewo !
And to NLders who find it offensive haba, where's your sense of humour no wonder many nigerians die b4 their time due to over-seriosness  sotay madam theblessed begin blow mumu grammar grin  grin cheesy grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by musiwa48: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2011
Ngozi iweala did not resign. she destroy nigeria economy

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by nigboy(m): 2:43am On Aug 20, 2011
This must be a joke.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by nigboy(m): 2:48am On Aug 20, 2011
This is a rumor. Read on ,
The office of the Minister of Finance yesterday denied rumours making the rounds in Abuja that the Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala had resigned.

At about 1 pm on Friday, the rumour mill in Abuja was awash with the story that she had resigned. Following frantic calls made to the office to know the true situation of things, the minster’s Senior Special Assistant on Information and Communication, Mr Paul Nwabuikwu, denied the rumour which was attributed to an online medium.

Paul Nwabuikwu in a statement said: “It has been brought to our notice that an online website is alleging that Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, has resigned her position. The information is completely false and without foundation.”

He attributed the rumour to what he called “the ongoing orchestrated campaign by entrenched interests and corrupt groups working against more transparent and improved governance in the country.”

The obvious intention of the rumour, he said, “is to distract Dr Okonjo-Iweala from contributing to the realisation of the vision of President Goodluck Jonathan and his administration for sustainable economic growth in Nigeria. This intention will not be achieved because Dr Okonjo-Iweala will not be distracted.”
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/16582-aide-debunks-okonjo-iweala%E2%80%99s-rumoured-resignation.html
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by luluosas(m): 3:47am On Aug 20, 2011
Pure joke.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Nuit50: 4:42am On Aug 20, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahaha, since it is th wazobia reporters just carry on,they're just there to thrill u and make u laugh. You can publish another story for us,huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu,yeeeeeyeeeeee, :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D! grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2011
Nice Joke. LWKMD @ she cries in her native igbo language grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by OAM4J: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2011
Obviously many Nigerians are not used to satire, cant believe some actually think it's true grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Vs I Go Die / What Is The Opposite Of Opposite / Share Only Whatsapp Dare Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.