Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ijapa Was Told Not To Eat Just For A Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ijapa Was Told Not To Eat Just For A Day (223 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ijapa Was Told Not To Eat Just For A Day by Michaelisael06: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
I was ruminating about my future earlier, so i remember this yoruba literature we read back in secondary school: ijapa ti roko, oko yannibo,(i cnt translate to english) i guess some of us stil remember.
There's this particular one ijapa(tortoise) was told not to eat for a day. Just a day and for the rest of its life he wil never get hungry. Bt trust ijapa ologbon ewe, werey stil cut short the fast cunningly ode as if he's doing me.
Relate it to your life guys, what is that thing you cnt do without just for a day blocking your success. Addiction. Rotten to bad ones...
idol0blog

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Most Reliable Way To Tell If Your Rabbit Is Pregnant / AUCHI POLY Releases 2022/2023 HND & Professional Diploma Admission Form / Half Salaries For October, ASUU Summons Emergency Meeting,may go on new strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.