Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (67188 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Abuja People Refused To Vote In Local Government Election In FCT (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Owologbo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Nah. It was the Northerners who had always presented Buhari as their candidate. Atiku was evt shouting it was the Northern turn bla bla bla

Prior to that, Tinubu had supported Jonathan in 2011 who betrayed the SW!

Don't worry, the north will leave their sons to vote tinubu; north and west is enough for him na.

4 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But why are you hurt? Is it your money they collected? By the way, where did Tinubu get the money you say he is sharing?

I'm not hurt. I'm only saying as it is. Collecting someone's money yet keep hating on him, especially who did nothing to you, you're only pouring hot coal on yourself. Ever the Bible says that!

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Oddfinder001: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu was for Lagos.
He didn't rule you or your Papa. Go face your useless leaders in your region.
I really feel ur pains bro..i hope they pay u for overtime

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by CheapHomes1: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm not hurt. I'm only saying as it is. Collecting someone's money yet keep hating on him, especially who did nothing to you, you're only pouring hot coal on yourself. Ever the Bible says that!

You sound hurt. Why are you hurt? Is it your money they collected? By the way, where did Tinubu get the money you say he is sharing? Where did the bible say so?

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Belluski: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Not mocking him? So what are you doing? Point is if you don't like Tinubu, reject his money. It's simple. If you collect Tinubu's money yet keep hating on him, God wrath will be on you and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa

Mr man keep quiet!!! Were did he get the money from...? The wrath of God has not finish him for stealing from lagosians.... he hasn’t explain what bullion van was doing in his house a day to election.

6 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
ictplotter:

Atiku presented himself in APC 2014 presidential primary against This useless Buhari but the criminal called Tinubu used lagos state money to mobilize the entire southern Nigerians apc delegates to vote for Buhari, majority of the northerners Apc delegates voted for Atiku in the primary. But Tinubu gave Buhari a narrow victory by delivering the entire block votes from the south to him.
God will punish Tinubu, Buhari and Apc all together in hell.
Atiku is our next president by God grace.

You dey mad! Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, jigawa supported Buhari in the primary but you're spewing gibberish? You dey mad?
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by CheapHomes1: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean like your Peter Obi? Tinubu had been helping out even before he started running for presidential election unlike Peter Obi.

However, if you hate him, then don't collect his money because he didn't rule you or your Papa

Who is my peter obi? By your first sentence, are you acknowledging that Tinubu is using money to induce people which is an electoral offence?

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Belluski:

Mr man keep quiet!!! Were did he get the money from...? The wrath of God has not finish him for stealing from lagosians.... he hasn’t explain what bullion van was doing in his house a day to election.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your in your enclave. Go face your useless leaders in your enclave and hold them accountable!
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by gozmok1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

4 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Apili: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

It's the cold truth because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Hence I don't understand the unwarranted hate. Any hateful soul taking Tinubu money, that money will kill him.
I nor fit laff abeg this wailing dey sweet me for body
Fabuary never reach you don dey wail

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Apili: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

It's the cold truth because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Hence I don't understand the unwarranted hate. Any hateful soul taking Tinubu money, that money will kill him.
I nor fit laff abeg this wailing dey sweet me for body
Fabuary never reach you don dey wail grin

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Great2017: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the Southern turn.
Tinubu has been looting Lagos treasury without mercy, yet, you want God to support this injustice. The God that created the heaven and the earth is a God of Justice.

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by phorget(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

The same Lagos that's 10 times better than your uselesss enclave. Go face your useless leaders in your enclave and hold them accountable

Lol...
Are you really pained?
Where the hell do you think I'm from?
You are one of the lots that assume everybody that is not supporting your candidate is automatically and igbo?
Shame on you for been so tribalistic.
Osinbajo would have been my candidate cos I would choose competence over entitlement.
I really dont know how to educate your kind that the coming election isn't about the tribes involved, its rather about personalities involved. Making Osinbajo(had it been the APC candidate)my preferred candidate shouldn't make me a yoruba man and also choosing PO shouldn't make me automatically an igboman please.

6 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by pacespot(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

They could have rejected it, even mocking Tinubu over it. Is that what you have been reduced to? Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa? You dey mad?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. It was the Northerners who presented Buhari for themselves, including the Atiku. Tinubu only supported them. Hence blame yourselves for it. Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the southern turn.

It is southern turn but not Tinubu turn, that is why we have picked Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by bluefilm: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kajaard:
This is exactly what these urchins have failed to realise.

Of what use is all the Lagos votes for Tinubu if he fails woefully in other states? Tinubu and his urchins are in for the shock of their lives cheesy

#NOMOREBUSINESSASUSUAL cheesy

Na serious shock e go be for dem.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
pacespot:

It is southern turn but not Tinubu turn, that is why we have picked Peter Obi

It's the southern turn and Tinubu is contesting under APC. Go and get your ticket under PDP
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by ictplotter(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey mad! Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, jigawa supported Buhari in the primary but you're spewing gibberish? You dey mad?
Na your papa dey mad, frustrated idiot. Tinubu will only win lagos with the help of his agberos and some few states in South west.
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria by God grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Livingshadow: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
If Kano ,a core northern state, has something prepared upsleeve for APC/BAT , then more shocking packages await them in the Southern parts. Nigeria no be Lagos State .

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by asanausana91: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the Southern turn.
you always think like a foool I don't know why.
Tinubu money is Nigerian money, this is the money he is stealing from Lagos everyday.
If it is the southern turn why not give it to the south east? Iam a northerner and I can swear with my life that Tinubu will never be president of this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
phorget:

Lol...
Are you really pained?
Where the hell do you think I'm from?
You are one of the lots that assume everybody that is not supporting your candidate is automatically and igbo?
Shame on you for been so tribalistic.
Osinbajo would have been my candidate cos I would choose competence over entitlement.
I really dont know how to educate your kind that the coming election isn't about the tribes involved, its rather about personalities involved. Making Osinbajo(had it been the APC candidate)my preferred candidate shouldn't make me a yoruba man and also choosing PO shouldn't make me automatically an igboman please.

Osinbajo is no more Osinbade? You dey ment?

Imagine you hating on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your Papa nor was he part of any federal administration yet according to your dhumb skull, you would have supported osinbajo who was part of Buhari administration? Humor me the more. I repeat, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Go and face your useless leaders in your enclave and hold them accountable.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by pacespot(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Not mocking him? So what are you doing? Point is if you don't like Tinubu, reject his money. It's simple. If you collect Tinubu's money yet keep hating on him, God wrath will be on you and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa

Oga don't forget that throwing curses has boomerang effect sad

The money Tinubu is spending is not his sweat, it is spoils of decades of looting and extortion of Lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Emmaari: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey mad? Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa? That's why God will punish you if you collect Tinubu's money yet keep hating on him

U can never support tinubu without sounding stupid, look at the kind of trash u are spilling, the piple will collect and eat the money of ur agbado master and noting will happen, if the money is not the money looted from the poor Nigerian let ur course work but if not , make God punish u and ur agbado master, Nigerians are wiser now, his money can not buy our vote any more, ODE, if course the kill person tinubu for no dey alive again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why una dey unleash this code na? Make emilokan no go withdraw him looted campaign funds o! Chop him money and vote your conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Apili: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

But your Northern leaders did. Didn't they? You should be mocking your
Northern leaders because they're the ones ruling you yet doing nothing for you, not Tinubu who didn't rule you or your Papa.

this rule you and your papa dey sweet me for body
You go too sabi wail sha
Dm me I get sure wailing job for you
He get burial when them wan do for my area them dey find who them go give wailing job
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
pacespot:

Oga don't forget that throwing curses has boomerang effect sad

The money Tinubu is spending is not his sweat, it is spoils of decades of looting and extortion of Lagos state.

It's not even a curse but what it is. If you keep hating on someone who did nothing to you yet collecting his money, that money will be the end of you because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Apili:
this rule you and your papa dey sweet me for body
You go too sabi wail sha
Dm me I get sure wailing job for you
He get burial when them wan do for my area them dey find who them go give wailing job
grin grin

Go and tell that to your father!
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by asanausana91: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu don't have money, Tinubu is a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Emmaari:

U can never support tinubu without sounding stupid, look at the kind of trash u are spilling, the piple will collect and eat the money of ur agbado master and noting will happen, if the money is not the money looted from the poor Nigerian let ur course work but if not , make God punish u and ur agbado master, Nigerians are wiser now, his money can not buy our vote any more, ODE, if course the kill person tinubu for no dey alive again.

Why are you crying because I said the truth? If you keep hating on an innocent man who did nothing to you yet you keep collecting money from him, that money will be the end of you because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Emmaari: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
asanausana91:
you always think like a foool I don't know why.
Tinubu money is Nigerian money, this is the money he is stealing from Lagos everyday.
If it is the southern turn why not give it to the south east? Iam a northerner and I can swear with my life that Tinubu will never be president of this country.

Leave the idiot alone, he is so daft to accept the reality, let's him and his entire family remain a slave to tinubu not Nigerians, ode

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu don't have money, Tinubu is a thief.

Na your ancestors be thief! In fact, you're the thief. Stealing Hausa land!
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Franking: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinumbu probably has the ATM PIN for Lagos state government bank accounts. He can continue to spend while taxing Lagos and Sanwo-Olu borrowing to make sure the accounts are well funded.

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Emmaari: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Why are you crying because I said the truth? If you keep hating on an innocent man who did nothing to you yet you keep collecting money from him, that money will be the end of you because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa.

U said no truth, u are just spilling trash,
U are doing noting but displaying ur foolishness in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.