Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. (51459 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Kalashnikov AK-47 Maker To Fight Tesla With This 1970s-styled Electric Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Elliotwaveforec: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wow! Clean money.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by SadiqBabaSani: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
is this the same Ezra weirdo gay?

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by ironheart(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Power of confessions
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by alingo2013(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin his plate number spells retard
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by geesilver(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
siofra:
Who's he
Ezra olubi
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Guide777(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
IMAGINATION. ACTION. REALITY.
Whatever the mind can conceive, that can come to reality.
Congratulations to him and to the future dreamers.
R3T4RD- Retard ... in reverse.... DR4T3R- Drater. Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Kobicove(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
He's truly a retard undecided
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by SenJoe(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Nice car and plate. Its so funny how they make the components and parts of electric cars by consuming energy whose source kills the planet then tell us these cars are meant to save the planet.
Pls explain better.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
siofra:
Who's he
Co-founder of paystack.

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by EricSmallz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Big Name

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Mathain19(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Will that Tesla tell you about tomorrow?
Anyway
Nice one..
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Michelle70(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
LordHashira:
Ret4rd cheesy

Reminds me of the good ol days in the Boeing cockpit
cockpit?
wetin u go deh find for cockpit?

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by RenaissanceGuy: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nairaland mods couldn't even add a brief intro about the person? How many people know who Ezra is?

3 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by thesicilian: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
If he thinks himself a rëtard, who am I to argue with that?
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nooziinoo: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
What!!
Is it what I think I read that I read?
I'm hoping someone will come and tell me it's not REETAARD!
BTW, I dunno who tf he is.
Whatever scratches his balls though.
His reetaarded life, his business.
The car is nice though.

See my signature.

You don’t know who he is, but you use Paystack as your payment processor.

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by LocalStandard1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Nice car and plate. Its so funny how they make the components and parts of electric cars by consuming energy whose source kills the planet then tell us these cars are meant to save the planet.
Wise observation, but you know the fossil fuel is cheaper and the subsequent machines are easily sourced and managed for industrial use.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by AngelicBeing: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
flexyrule:
Been a while we heard from Righteousness.

Can we just go back to the days when there was no social media?

There are times I login into Instagram and I'd start feeling like I woke up in another age.

Righteousness2 is on Mount Sinai, leave him alone and on his behalf, l admonish you to repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour in Jesus Name Amen wink

4 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by siofra(f): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
safesurfer:

Co-founder of paystack.
Ohhhh

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Skillsnigeria: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
That's good
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by judedwriter(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'm not surprised....

When you have too much money, you get confused on how to spend it.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Barims(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Where did he see the money to buy the car?? Has he sold his national Honor award or what
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by proclinician: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
My dream car. God bless my hustle. Tesla model 3 plaid.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by LOVEGINO(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Firstcitizen:
baba try n get ur own too even if na diesel e dey use. We no go complain.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by OgaDeyVex: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by ednut1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Firstcitizen:
all politics by the dying western powers. But their plan no go work
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
If the car battery rundown for traffic lastma go tow am to their office.Cars like Tesla are not made for Nigeria climate

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Eriokanmi: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
In 2010, Ezra Olubi had tweeted about his dream future number plate.

https://twitter.com/0x/status/9931960876?s=20&t=8Zin291s-oLmncvlLydL1Q

12 years later, his dream became a reality.

Sharing picture of his Tesla with Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD, Ezra Olubi wrote:

https://twitter.com/0x/status/1583894834200207360
Nice. But why is his compound floor looking so wobbling? He needs to employ a professional to do a good interlocking for him. He can afford it cheesy. Dem full nairaland. I must commend seun osewa for this forum. I got the best of the best here on NL for my new house. Big ups
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by NLPoliceWoman: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
KEVIND:
"One candidate visited the flood victims, sympathise with them and shed tears of love.
Another candidate just sent them huge some of money and issued a statement.
We need to ask the flood victims which one is better.
I hope the Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo flood victims will give the same result."
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by dragnet: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Shellsploit: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
"H4CKER" will be inscribed on my plate number once its delivered next month.

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Eriokanmi: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
LordHashira:
Ret4rd cheesy

Reminds me of the good ol days in the Boeing cockpit
smiley. Tell us more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Huge Snake Was Removed From A Car Wheel (video) / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.