Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. (51484 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Kalashnikov AK-47 Maker To Fight Tesla With This 1970s-styled Electric Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by LordHashira: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Jakumo:

You had no good or bad old days in any Boeing cockpit, poser, and I will now proceed to tell you exactly why I spotted you as a bullchit artist.

At the very least please research the accuracy of any claims you intend to make online beforehand, so as to avoid getting busted as a POSER.

It is AIRBUS, and NOT Boeing aircraft whose audio alert calls out the phrase "RRetardd" repeatedly at the point when the nose gear compresses after touchdown at the runway threshold, moments before the thrust reversers are normally deployed. There is NO such callout on ANY current or obsolete Boeing aircraft, contrary to your uninformed layman's speculation written to impress the ignorant online.

That unfortunately chosen Airbus phrase simply reminds the pilot to rretardd the throttle levers to idle the moment all sets of undercarriage are firmly planted on the runway threshold at touchdown.

LOL... Did you hear any audio in the initial post? Everyone know about the infamous airbus retarrd callout but the OP here posted an image which I responded to.

At least try to ask humble questions before disgracing yourself in a public forum. Boeing FMA uses a visual retarrd notification.

You can start from this YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6KW39G6oDw

I recommend additional Google search to update your limited knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by toluxa1(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
he lives alone?
I nor fit get that kind money wey my house no go turn to brothel...
I go make sure I fvck all Lagos girls finish before I die

This is why God prevents some people from prospering. For your own sake. The heavens are like "keep him at that level, else he ends in hell if he is lifted or made to prosper beyond here".
Have the right mindset. Strive for impact not income. Strive for Service, not Self!
God bless
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Bombolistic: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2022
RETARD!
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by ASAPFERG1: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2022
toluxa1:

This is why God prevents some people from prospering. For your own sake. The heavens are like "keep him at that level, else he ends in hell if he is lifted or made to prosper beyond here".
Have the right mindset. Strive for impact not income. Strive for Service, not Self!
God bless
nor dey fool yourself.. What is the purpose of being successful if you can't enjoy yourself and also enjoy good things of the world?
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by toluxa1(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
nor dey fool yourself.. What is the purpose of being successful if you can't enjoy yourself and also enjoy good things of the world?

True enjoyment of life ONLY comes from having a relationship with God.
You see, it’s not a question of whether or not God wants us to have fun or enjoy life. Rather, it’s a matter of what enjoying life looks like from a biblical viewpoint.
The problem is that, as Christians, we sometimes get caught up in a secular mindset, and start to think it’s better or preferable to enjoy life in a secular way (living any way we choose with no regard for God or what the bible says). Not realizing that God can take our enjoyment of life to a whole new level when we actually cultivate our relationship with Him.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these. things shall be added unto you.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by ASAPFERG1: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
toluxa1:

True enjoyment of life ONLY comes from having a relationship with God.
You see, it’s not a question of whether or not God wants us to have fun or enjoy life. Rather, it’s a matter of what enjoying life looks like from a biblical viewpoint.
The problem is that, as Christians, we sometimes get caught up in a secular mindset, and start to think it’s better or preferable to enjoy life in a secular way (living any way we choose with no regard for God or what the bible says). Not realizing that God can take our enjoyment of life to a whole new level when we actually cultivate our relationship with Him.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these. things shall be added unto you.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Bastard please don't mention me again
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by toluxa1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Bastard please don't mention me again

No need to be abusive bro.
God bless you
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by AlphaTaikun: 3:06am On Oct 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
I’m a Tesla owner and I live in the US. I have charging capabilities at home but it sometimes is a challenge finding charging stations away from home so I’m really wondering how he’ll fare in Nigeria. There’s also the challenge of maps, etc, in Nigeria being outdated and obsolete, rendering some of the features useless. Maybe this guy has plans to drive it only on occasion.
Dayum!... "Big gurl (1stGenAm), was that you I saw overspeeding on the freeway in a Tesla 3 with just one hand on the steering wheel?" shocked grin

So, hows it going?

What model and year of Tesla do you drive? You must really be in love with the model so far.

I know some folks who have vowed to never... and I mean to NEVER go back to driving a Tesla because of some glitches, recalls, and the charging station availability issues when driving longer distances. They prefer the regular combustion vehicles. Lol.

But seriously though, I like the concept of vehicles running on renewable energies from hydrogen to solar, etc. There's one brand that runs for nearly a year without charging. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw it.

Hey, last but not least, are you gearing up for #IBA Conference 2022 in Miami, FL, Oct 30-Nov 4?

Stepping out.

1 Share

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Jakumo(m): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Mmm very nice. The car is not bad looking either.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by millionboi(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
toluxa1:

It's more than being gay. I have known him for a while now and there is something darker than being gay with the guy. He lives alone and has 5 cats. He calls himself their dad. He even has a Twitter page for them. Throw in his strange dressing and appearances. Plus a couple more very strange things he says. The guy isn't normal at all.
nobody will notice it because he is made
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Dayum!... "Big gurl (1stGenAm), was that you I saw overspeeding on the freeway in a Tesla 3 with just one hand on the steering wheel?" shocked grin

So, hows it going?

What model and year of Tesla do you drive? You must really be in love with the model so far.

I know some folks who have vowed to never... and I mean to NEVER go back to driving a Tesla because of some glitches, recalls, and the charging station availability issues when driving longer distances. They prefer the regular combustion vehicles. Lol.

But seriously though, I like the concept of vehicles running on renewable energies from hydrogen to solar, etc. There's one brand that runs for nearly a year without charging. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw it.

Hey, last but not least, are you gearing up for #IBA Conference 2022 in Miami, FL, Oct 30-Nov 4?

Stepping out.

You didn’t read about the guy who let his dog drive his Tesla?

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by AlphaTaikun: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No, that was the guy who let his dog behind the wheel of his Tesla who passed you!

I have a 2019 Model S, red. I posted a snapshot somewhere around here previously. There were growing pains and hiccups at the beginning but I love this baby though I’m almost sure I’ll be selling her within the next few months. I have a new, non-Tesla electric vehicle on order and it’s taking an eternity. I’ve had the VIN and have been tracking it for months. With Tesla owners that I know personally, it’s either love or hate, no middle ground. Would I ever buy another Tesla? Not sure but would I ever go back to a vehicle powered by fuel? Only by force! Before my Tesla, I drove a Nissan Armada and before that a Toyota Sequioa. On average, I spent between $75-105 dollars each week of fuel alone so can you imagine why I love electric vehicles? cool
Tell me about the conference please?
LMAO @your first verbal shot in the first paragraph. That really cracked me up. grin

Oh wow, a 2019 Tesla S, that's a "sexy baby" you've got there. I love the sleek design of the red Tesla S too. That's the same red color and model that made me to start gravitating towards Tesla EVs in 2019! But then again, most Tesla EVs do not have good resale values (except for the Tesla 3).

As the global market for EVs continues to grow yearly with more rivals coming up with models that match and/or beat Tesla's offerings, the resale values will continue to rise.

What new non-Tesla EV brand did you order for? Are they a U.S.-based brand or on another continent? You must have placed your order online as well just like it's done for Teslas. They have been slow in delivering the EV to you though. This is one of the reasons why I do a lot of deep research on products/services... and read online and offline reviews before ordering, even when there is a money-back guarantee on offer. It's a lot of fun to do so, and you get to understand a lot about product designs, and what motivates folks or specific demographics to gravitate towards product offerings.

Oh, I see you like big vehicles like the Toyota Sequioa. You don't look like someone who used to drive a big SUV... "OR like you're on the BIG SIDE and taller than 5ft 4 inches (correct me if I'm off the mark)." I'm tall, but not a fan of big vehicles like the Sequioa, but I totally understand why you do. wink

Yeah, the ongoing cost of refuelling your cars back then at the gas stations at $75 to $105 every week was pretty high.

Using $105 max per week gives a total of $5460 max on average per year (52 weeks). That's high.

Aside from cost-savings, we have to really cut back on the use of fossil fuels to protect our planet and mankind from the effects of climate change as seen in the increased frequency of brutal hurricanes, rise in sea levels, excessive rainfalls, etc.

It's fun when we both have convos like this girl. You're smart, clearly intentional... and I like you for that.wink

Yep, IBA is the global version of the American Bar Association (ABA).

P.S. International Bar Association (IBA) 2022 annual conference at Miami Beach, FL. Starting in 4 days time on October 30 to November 4, 2022. (An annual conference of lawyers from all over the world. I thought you would be gearing up for that, that's why I gave you the hint).

NOTE: 1stGenAmerican, when you are done twerking to the rhythm of the beat, it's up to YOU to continue with our unfinished conversation here...
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by faithfull18(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2022
dragnet:

https://www.nairaland.com/naijafan
Hi dragnet, kindly check your mail, thank you.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Faithti(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
samuelthaking:
Got a Nintendo 3DS for sale, just 18k
is it still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.