Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. (51439 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Kalashnikov AK-47 Maker To Fight Tesla With This 1970s-styled Electric Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Youngblood007(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
doctore212:
Pls I need to buy sex doll.

The cost of Olosho in my area is astronomical.

How can I pay 1500 for short time yet I no touch breast

aswr.... This very night i paid 2500 and i no cum... Werey talk say i go add money ontop her belle wey be like geepee tank... I wore my trousers and gracefully exited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Mrtaye: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
NwaNimo1:
My own is 'Ewu'....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217059.gif[/img]
Nwanimo yii sha lolz
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Mrtaye: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
If the car battery rundown for traffic lastma go tow am to their office.Cars like Tesla are not made for Nigeria climate
honestly if it enters porthole and bad roads hope it will be able to withstand it

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mrtaye:
honestly if it enters porthole and bad roads hope it will be able to withstand it
They don't know.They left Toyota and other brands of cars in Nigeria and went all the way to USA to purchase Tesla because they want to showoff.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by KINGKONG(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Barims:
Where did he see the money to buy the car?? Has he sold his national Honor award or what

Go and read more on Ezra Co-founder of Paystack.... The guy is a multi-millionaire

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Pacesetter123(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Barims:
Where did he see the money to buy the car?? Has he sold his national Honor award or what
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Ravenna: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dreams come true..

By December, I'll buy two Cars at a Time.
The Regd plates will be; LAVISHA and BOYAN.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by dyydxx: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
toluxa1:
There is something very weird about this guy.

Yeah he is gay
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by nurain150(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
LordHashira:
Ret4rd cheesy

Reminds me of the good ol days in the Boeing cockpit

A pilot
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by tnerro1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Whatever rocks ur boat
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Jakumo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
LordHashira:
Ret4rd cheesy

Reminds me of the good ol days in the Boeing cockpit

You had no good or bad old days in any Boeing cockpit, poser, and I will now proceed to tell you exactly why I spotted you as a bullchit artist.

At the very least please research the accuracy of any claims you intend to make online beforehand, so as to avoid getting busted as a POSER.

It is AIRBUS, and NOT Boeing aircraft whose audio alert calls out the phrase "RRetardd" repeatedly at the point when the nose gear compresses after touchdown at the runway threshold, moments before the thrust reversers are normally deployed. There is NO such callout on ANY current or obsolete Boeing aircraft, contrary to your uninformed layman's speculation written to impress the ignorant online.

That unfortunately chosen Airbus phrase simply reminds the pilot to rretardd the throttle levers to idle the moment all sets of undercarriage are firmly planted on the runway threshold at touchdown.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Marpol2021(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
His smart phone has been stolen....we do miss righteousness sha....
flexyrule:
Been a while we heard from Righteousness.

Can we just go back to the days when there was no social media?

There are times I login into Instagram and I'd start feeling like I woke up in another age.

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Firstcitizen: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Neoteny7:

"Also, over time sustainable energy sources will only make things better"

Lol
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by hassanaazees8: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
My own is 'Ewu'.... My own is 'Ewu'.......
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by aalangel(f): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
He's really a retard for having "God" as his middle name.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Ventura1: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'm glad he made the money in Nigeria
And driving it in Nigeria too
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by wonlasewonimi: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
If the car battery rundown for traffic lastma go tow am to their office.Cars like Tesla are not made for Nigeria climate

A fully charged model s plaid has over 300mile range. He only needs to drive around Lagos. Tesla cannot be towed.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by blaze83(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Paystack Co-founder
siofra:
Who's he
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by toluxa1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
dyydxx:

Yeah he is gay

It's more than being gay. I have known him for a while now and there is something darker than being gay with the guy. He lives alone and has 5 cats. He calls himself their dad. He even has a Twitter page for them. Throw in his strange dressing and appearances. Plus a couple more very strange things he says. The guy isn't normal at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by ASAPFERG1: 1:14am On Oct 24, 2022
toluxa1:

It's more than being gay. I have known him for a while now and there is something darker than being gay with the guy. He lives alone and has 5 cats. He calls himself their dad. He even has a Twitter page for them. Throw in his strange dressing and appearances. Plus a couple more very strange things he says. The guy isn't normal at all.
he lives alone?
I nor fit get that kind money wey my house no go turn to brothel...
I go make sure I fvck all Lagos girls finish before I die

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by sameks08(m): 2:42am On Oct 24, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
What!!
Is it what I think I read that I read?
I'm hoping someone will come and tell me it's not REETAARD!
BTW, I dunno who tf he is.
Whatever scratches his balls though.
His reetaarded life, his business.
The car is nice though.

See my signature.
. your comments is already in Google go and verify
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by samuelthaking(m): 2:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Got a Nintendo 3DS for sale, just 18k

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:03am On Oct 24, 2022
I’m a Tesla owner and I live in the US. I have charging capabilities at home but it sometimes is a challenge finding charging stations away from home so I’m really wondering how he’ll fare in Nigeria. There’s also the challenge of maps, etc, in Nigeria being outdated and obsolete, rendering some of the features useless. Maybe this guy has plans to drive it only on occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Jakumo(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
I’m a Tesla owner and I live in the US. I have charging capabilities at home but it sometimes is a challenge finding charging stations away from home so I’m really wondering how he’ll fare in Nigeria. There’s also the challenge of maps, etc, in Nigeria being outdated and obsolete, rendering some of the features useless. Maybe this guy has plans to drive it only on occasion.

Hopefully, our intrepid Tesla owner in Nigeria will be able to acquire a sturdy trailer with which to tow a massive, smoke-belching diesel generator that he can use to charge his Tesla batteries when he travels the friendly roads of Nigeria where there is not ONE single car charging facility throughout the entire frigging nation.

Alternatively, the entire Tesla drive train can be removed and surgically replaced with a 1984 Nissan Laurel 6-cylinder engine by grease-covered mechanics at the renowned Owode Onirin junkyard located in picturesque Lagos-by-th'Sea. With that conversion to pure gasoline propulsion, the Tesla can thus obtain a new lease of life in Nigeria. Elon Musk would surely appreciate that level of never-say-die ingenuity being applied to one of his formerly electric cars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Jakumo:

Hopefully, our intrepid Tesla owner in Nigeria will be able to acquire a sturdy trailer with which to tow a massive, smoke-belching diesel generator that he can use to charge his Tesla batteries when he travels the friendly roads of Nigeria where there is not ONE single car charging facility throughout the entire frigging nation.

Alternatively, the entire Tesla drive train can be removed and surgically replaced with a 1984 Nissan Laurel 6-cylinder engine by grease-covered mechanics at the renowned Owode Onirin junkyard located in picturesque Lagos-by-th'Sea. With that conversion to pure gasoline propulsion, the Tesla can thus obtain a new lease of life in Nigeria. Elon Musk would surely appreciate that level of never-say-die ingenuity being applied to one of his formerly electric cars.

This is hilarious and the serious manner in which you delivered it makes it even funnier.

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

A fully charged model s plaid has over 300mile range. He only needs to drive around Lagos. Tesla cannot be towed.
Is it bigger than towing?
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2022
samuelthaking:
Got a Nintendo 3DS for sale, just 18k
Post am for Jiji.com

1 Like

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2022
KINGKONG:

Go and read more on Ezra Co-founder of Paystack.... The guy is a multi-millionaire
He don sell am to USA company.

2 Likes

Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by wonlasewonimi: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is it bigger than towing?

Apart from the fact that the structural battery pack makes them heavier than Ice cars, towing would destroy the electric powertrain. You can only use flatbed trucks to move them.
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

Apart from the fact that the structural battery pack makes them heavier than Ice cars, towing would destroy the electric powertrain. You can only use flatbed trucks to move them.
Is that not a tow too?
Re: Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. by wonlasewonimi: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is that not a tow too?

That's being trailered

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos) / How A Huge Snake Was Removed From A Car Wheel (video) / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.