Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake (676 Views)

"Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by jasperedetedet: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qja1WAxyfg

An adopted black boy named Abraham was moved to tears after being surprised with his first-ever birthday cake by his white parents. The touching video shared on Instagram and also has been reposted by Happiest on Facebook captured the moment his adopted mother came on the scene with a lit cake for the lad.

The boy was shocked and placed his hands on his mouth before rushing to hug his adopted father tightly. Other persons in the apartment began to sing a birthday song for the teary boy as he went on to hug his adopted mum. He blew out the candles without making a wish owing to the fact that he had not done it before

The doting white family made him redo it by lighting the candles again and asking him to make a wish before blo*wing it out. The lad just kept shedding tears of joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by amehamali60: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
What a sweet moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
He'll never forget that moment for the rest of his life.
That is the kind of impact I want to make.
Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by imran90(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
I believe he got his wish already

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by Exmilitant(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
I remember the the day I paid WAEC fee for a boy... The whole family was weeping in thanks and gratitude. I beg them say is okay dem still the cry na him I kuku join the cry grin

I wish those who have would make it a norm to touch a life at least, once a year.

3 Likes

Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by Mindlog: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
I am happy for him as he feels joy around him.
Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by NokiaN8(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
But in Nigeria, this isn't the case, ordinary Npower, the exited Batch A & B , are suffering without any care from the government

1 Like

Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by NokiaN8(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
But in Nigeria, this isn't the case, ordinary Npower, the exited Batch A & B , are suffering without any care from the government who use them for three year and four years.. Wasted their time..! Height of wickedness
Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by mariahAngel(f): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
NokiaN8:
But in Nigeria, this isn't the case, ordinary Npower, the exited Batch A & B , are suffering without any care from the government who use them for three year and four years.. Wasted their time..! Height of wickedness

Must we blame everything on the government?

You know, it does not take much to make someone happy.

1 Like

Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by ahnie: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Beautiful I love this,it thrills me hearing the endless thank you ma'am.

Happy birthday boy.
Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by ekitimanalways(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Exmilitant:
I remember the the day I paid WAEC fee for a boy... The whole family was weeping in thanks and gratitude. I beg them say is okay dem still the cry na him I kuku join the cry grin grin

I wish those who have would make it a norm to touch a life at least, once a year.
Re: Adopted Black Boy Cries As His White Parents Gift Him His First Birthday Cake by DontBullshitMe: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Impressive.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Wicked? / Tax In A Big Four Or Investment Banking / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.