Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu (26567 Views)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Mrbenny001: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
Keep paying your self back n forth... while your people suffer... very soon...there will be no where for you all to hide
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigchristo:
The north will definitely lose guard Tinubu I can beat my chest for that, nor think say them go ever vote for Tinubu when Atiku is there, he lost vote of the northern Christian’s also lost vote of 80 of Muslims in the north because they won’t be voting him, Tinubu is just a fielder to split the vote for Atiku to lose the elections because that one self nor get any vote from South south and southeast he don use him tribal sentiments take spoil, las las Obi go take everywhere including the Lagos that’s Tinubu strong hold

Is this how you write in school?
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Adakintroy:
That's because the north can't live with the alternative.

Thay brought a shitty candidate in buhari and the west pull their weight behind him in honor of the old alliance. Its time they return the favor. If they fail and embarrassed the west. Not tinubu mind you. He is just their representive. Then the alternative is loose of trust and re_constitution of new alignment. This is were the Igbo's are standing around waiting. A stand alone north loose even before there is a war.

If the west and east was to partner...well don't want to think that. but thats the alternative to not returning ur serve. They find who to play with that will
So you guys knew Buhari was a shitty candidate and you still supported him for some stupid alliance? have you now seen you're the problem with this country? Look where your alliance has brought this country, and you're looking to use same "alliance" to bring nigeria from bottom to abyss.
Tuehh!! I spit on your empty skulls

And, you can shove your stupid alliance with the Igbos up your ass. We're not interested with anybody who is ready to mortgage the lives of 200Million people for some stupid political favour

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
taylor88:
Surely North will pay Tinubu back for selling out his entire Yoruba nation since 1986 for 2023 Presidency

Seyi Tinubu you better hold your father back if not these desperados who doesn’t mean well for him will lead him to untimely death

Buhari is busy promising Tinubu heaven and earth while his Kastina kinsmen are decamping in millions to PDP

Before December Tinubu will know that the same thing North did to Amaechi and Wike will be a child’s play to what he will face

Abeg I no wan talk too much I’m hornyy

Who is this one ? Saying trash...... The Ojukwu that set his tribe up for massacre for his yeye secessionist ambition is the one that sold you and your forefathers away and laid the foundation for the bitterness and hatred you are filled with and carries around against everyone and anyone today.

Tinubu is a National statesman, an Hero of politics as far as Nigeria is concerned. A leader that your people can only dream of. He is beyond the reach of your Photoshop propaganda, false narratives and death wishes.

We will not allow you to stain him with your bitterness. You can't appreciate what you don't have. So, park well.......

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
drlateef:

North is not full of hate like IPOB ass lickers. They are gentlemen who respect alliance and pact. Trust an IPOB at your own peril. They will sell you, sell your parents and sell your land, claiming its no man’s land. Be wary of them.
hahahaha...you just described the Yoruba race, you people are well-known as betrayers and backstabbers and that's why the North never trusts you guys but instead keeps using you to their own advantage but you people call it "sophistication"....lolz....funny bunch

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Bigchristo: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dannyset:

Is this how you write in school?
You wey no go school wan still talk, e be like you never sabi me for this Nairaland I go give hot hot if you wan cap nonsense
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by amaridigital(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
ganisucks:

The southwest should hold badaru and bagudu responsible if Baba becomes sick because of the heavy defeat he will receive in 2023

I thought you people said he's Lagos landlord. How will he become sick when Lagos State alone generates #405Billion in 2021 as against #56 Billion generated by the whole SE. Lagos and SW generates more IGR than entire four regions including the South East combined.
If Lagos is in his pocket as you claim, why will he get sick because of loosing an election?

Please check the link below and cure your ignorance.

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/states-igr-swest-dwarfs-seast-neast-ncentral-nwest-in-tax-revenue/

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

The core muslim north will feel left out embarassed
This stage has been passed nah

Which core Muslim North? Is there anything like that? Tinubu is a Muslim and the North central are Northerners except they're saying they're not Northerners. Yeye dey smell. The Christian keep talking too. That's the best way to balance everything.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigchristo:
You wey no go school wan still talk, e be like you never sabi me for this Nairaland I go give hot hot if you wan cap nonsense

Who is this ode?

Your teachers must have had it really bad.

All these children on Nairaland these days. Imagine this disgusting fellow

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
For sure.

I laugh whenever children of hate put their expectations on Atiku winning north for their failure of a candidate to win the president. Very dumbo calculation from daft people.

One thing that they dont know is that "one good turn always deserves another" ... And since the Nyam!ris have spent all their lives fighting,hating,envying everyone including the tribes that accomodate them in different state. They dont know what is it to expect the repayment of help and assitance. And be sure of it.

They dont know how it feels, because they never helped anyone at any point in time since the inception of Nigeria even right from when it was Niger-area, talkmore of expecting help from anyone. Reason why you see them running helter skelter trying to savage the love and support that was and is never in existence anywhere.

To everyone reading this, know this and know peace. The west will always choose the north over the hatred, envious East, even in the next 200 generations to.come.

Shalom

Modified: Before you hit your head on the wall in respect to whatever Gov. badara said, Remember the man you will be attacking have over 800k votes to deliver, while your useless PVC-less self who have no electoral value, has nothing but your phone and your useless opinion which is inconsequential and useless politically .
don't worry mr English February is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Coolgent(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yes we will pay him back...
Use his resources to campaign for Atiku
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

All I know is that, the next presidential elections in Nigeria is between labour party and PDP.

APC is a dead party with m-m tickets which sane Nigerians have rejected tongue undecided.

I stand with you on this... Those criminals are just dreaming
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's very funny when a blind man is assuring and leading a fellow blind man to an extinction ground.... Yeye people bunch of criminals...
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
For sure.

I laugh whenever children of hate put their expectations on Atiku winning north for their failure of a candidate to win the president. Very dumbo calculation from daft people.

One thing that they dont know is that "one good turn always deserves another" ... And since the Nyam!ris have spent all their lives fighting,hating,envying everyone including the tribes that accomodate them in different state. They dont know what is it to expect the repayment of help and assitance. And be sure of it.

They dont know how it feels, because they never helped anyone at any point in time since the inception of Nigeria even right from when it was Niger-area, talkmore of expecting help from anyone. Reason why you see them running helter skelter trying to savage the love and support that was and is never in existence anywhere.

To everyone reading this, know this and know peace. The west will always choose the north over the hatred, envious East, even in the next 200 generations to.come.

Shalom

Modified: Before you hit your head on the wall in respect to whatever Gov. badara said, Remember the man you will be attacking have over 800k votes to deliver, while your useless PVC-less self who have no electoral value, has nothing but your phone and your useless opinion which is inconsequential and useless politically .
Hope say u dun clean baba nyash and change d pampers.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dannyset:

Keep your tears till February grin

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Dey have turn Nigeria to a trading platform.
Nigerians be wise
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Bigchristo: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Dannyset:

Who is this ode?

Your teachers must have had it really bad.

All these children on Nairaland these days. Imagine this disgusting fellow
You must be mad for calling me children Nowadays we not mate I should be in same age with your useless father who doesn’t teach proper home training or how to engage people, we ain’t mate in anything, including education, finance or life achievement, if you have the opportunity to talk to people on Nairaland doesn’t mean we are mate, your father a is child to you bastard prick
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 1:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Deceit of the year
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by nghealthcare: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2022
One thing, I have observed about pipo who do not like BAT is that they only attack him n not his tribe. But you see this Batist they attack their fellow southern igbos n rubbish their tribe with lots of hate. I honestly do not think ibos are their problem. But in born hate for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Kokoy2022: 5:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Thiefnupoo can only be president of agbadorians and yorubanza in Iribaji.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by heysquare(m): 5:52am On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:
Surely North will pay Tinubu back for selling out his entire Yoruba nation since 1986 for 2023 Presidency

Seyi Tinubu you better hold your father back if not these desperados who doesn’t mean well for him will lead him to untimely death

Buhari is busy promising Tinubu heaven and earth while his Kastina kinsmen are decamping in millions to PDP

Before December Tinubu will know that the same thing North did to Amaechi and Wike will be a child’s play to what he will face

Your script, keep it to yourself because you will still rewrite it to suit your wishes
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by olawonder(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:

Comment that doesn’t hv and will never hv any impact anywhere! undecided you, advising Seyi Tinubu? I dey laugh in Swahili
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
You must be mad for calling me children Nowadays we not mate I should be in same age with your useless father who doesn’t teach proper home training or how to engage people, we ain’t mate in anything, including education, finance or life achievement, if you have the opportunity to talk to people on Nairaland doesn’t mean we are mate, your father a is child to you bastard prick

You need to apply for Adult Education. Your use of words is very poor, I can tell you must have been a truant.

Rabid dog! Ode!
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by latolz: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2022
He can't speak for all the northerners.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by bewla(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

All I know is that, the next presidential elections in Nigeria is between labour party and PDP.

APC is a dead party with m-m tickets which sane Nigerians have rejected tongue undecided.
And to be honest do you think Obi have 15% chance against Atiku

So your hate blind you to still want another northerner to rule for another 8years and another one again

Think am well
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by drlateef: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahaha...you just described the Yoruba race, you people are well-known as betrayers and backstabbers and that's why the North never trusts you guys but instead keeps using you to their own advantage but you people call it "sophistication"....lolz....funny bunch

This election will shock you. You will know if sophistication is the buzz word or not.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2022
drlateef:

This election will shock you. You will know if sophistication is the buzz word or not.
hahahaha.....you couldn't deny anything I said because you know it's the truth
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2022
drlateef:

hahahaha.....you couldn't deny anything I said because you know it's the truth. Keep voting idiots because they're from your tribe or for what you think you'll gain. You people threw your weight behind buhari and now everyone is suffering for that stupid choice. You're looking for throw your weight behind another mistake again.
So much foolishness from a so-called sophisticated people
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2022
bewla:
And to be honest do you think Obi have 15% chance against Atiku

So your hate blind you to still want another northerner to rule for another 8years and another one again

Think am well
Is Peter Obi a Southerner? If the entire Yoruba race votes him, will Atiku have a chance? Be honest to yourself, if Nigeria was divided, will you people vote Tinubu as your president?
The only problem you lots have with PO is that he's Igbo.
na waa to una
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Bigchristo: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Dannyset:

You need to apply for Adult Education. Your use of words is very poor, I can tell you must have been a truant.

Rabid dog! Ode!
Educate your sorry self on how to engage people in a civilized manner before talking trash
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by drlateef: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahaha.....you couldn't deny anything I said because you know it's the truth. Keep voting idiots because they're from your tribe or for what you think you'll gain. You people threw your weight behind buhari and now everyone is suffering for that stupid choice. You're looking for throw your weight behind another mistake again.
So much foolishness from a so-called sophisticated people

You call Tinubu an idiot. But your Obi who is not idiot ruled a state and he cannot live in that state after leaving office. Who is the idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Kebbi State, See how she was welcomed ! / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West / Buhari To Grill Ortom Over Arming Of Militia Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.