Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu (26568 Views)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Cajal(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Where are the student loans Tinubu promised in 2015?
Ask Boo boo and osinbande and your reps/senators
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Moymoy: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
For sure.

I laugh whenever children of hate put their expectations on Atiku winning north for their failure of a candidate to win the president. Very dumbo calculation from daft people.

One thing that they dont know is that "one good turn always deserves another" ... And since the Nyam!ris have spent all their lives fighting,hating,envying everyone including the tribes that accomodate them in different state. They dont know what is it to expect the repayment of help and assitance. And be sure of it.

They dont know how it feels, because they never helped anyone at any point in time since the inception of Nigeria even right from when it was Niger-area, talkmore of expecting help from anyone. Reason why you see them running helter skelter trying to savage the love and support that was and is never in existence anywhere.

To everyone reading this, know this and know peace. The west will always choose the north over the hatred, envious East, even in the next 200 generations to.come.

Shalom

Modified: Before you hit your head on the wall in respect to whatever Gov. badara said, Remember the man you will be attacking have over 800k votes to deliver, while your useless PVC-less self who have no electoral value, has nothing but your phone and your useless opinion which is inconsequential and useless politically .

WE SHALL SEE.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by anozie33146: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Peteru, wetin you do for North?Peteru, wetin you do for North?...
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Adakintroy: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

So you guys knew Buhari was a shitty candidate and you still supported him for some stupid alliance? have you now seen you're the problem with this country? Look where your alliance has brought this country, and you're looking to use same "alliance" to bring nigeria from bottom to abyss.
Tuehh!! I spit on your empty skulls

And, you can shove your stupid alliance with the Igbos up your ass. We're not interested with anybody who is ready to mortgage the lives of 200Million people for some stupid political favour

My friend shut up.

You are not upright people just desperate for relevance. I see you in business everyday. I will the northern man any day over you Kind. Nature is that which is fair. If you were destine to rule you would have been ruling by now. Check with your internal psycho mechanism. You not very good with others just yourself. You selfish breed. That you cannot respect others is why you not partner well. Look r you talking like its a solo mission. everyone needs alliance. Even the great america. You a stand alone thats why you will continue to fail.

Keep running your mouth. You will see were that takes you this election.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
Educate your sorry self on how to engage people in a civilized manner before talking trash

Stay off my mention.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Adakintroy:

My friend shut up.

You are not upright people just desperate for relevance. I see you in business everyday. I will the northern man any day over you Kind. Nature is that which is fair. If you were destine to rule you would have been ruling by now. Check with your internal psycho mechanism. You not very good with others just yourself. You selfish breed. That you cannot respect others is why you not partner well. Look r you talking like its a solo mission. everyone needs alliance. Even the great america. You a stand alone thats why you will continue to fail.

Keep running your mouth. You will see were that takes you this election.
All this thing you spewed is simply crap. Is there anything I said there that is false? Everyone needs allegiances but you selfish morons keep making stupid mistakes that make people suffer in the name of allegiance. anyways I don't expect anything else from a brain-dead urchin.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2022
drlateef:

You call Tinubu an idiot. But your Obi who is not idiot ruled a state and he cannot live in that state after leaving office. Who is the idiot?
Peter Obi lives in Anambra state. It has been proven several times on this forum, quit being silly by half.

Does Tinubu live in Iragbiji? I'm sure you know the answer to that
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by drlateef: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Peter Obi lives in Anambra state. It has been proven several times on this forum, quit being silly by half.

Does Tinubu live in Iragbiji? I'm sure you know the answer to that

You are a liar. Obi lives in Lagos. He can’t even go to his village due to security situation. He does not live in Anambra. You are lying.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by shinealight(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:
Surely North will pay Tinubu back for selling out his entire Yoruba nation since 1986 for 2023 Presidency

Seyi Tinubu you better hold your father back if not these desperados who doesn’t mean well for him will lead him to untimely death

Buhari is busy promising Tinubu heaven and earth while his Kastina kinsmen are decamping in millions to PDP

Before December Tinubu will know that the same thing North did to Amaechi and Wike will be a child’s play to what he will face

Abeg I no wan talk too much I’m hornyy

How did he sell out Yoruba nation in 1986? Please enlighten us ooo!
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2022
drlateef:

You are a liar. Obi lives in Lagos. He can’t even go to his village due to security situation. He does not live in Anambra. You are lying.

lolzzz....guy scour Nairaland and check. People even posted his house address here, and a few people who know the place confirmed it. Peter Obi himself said same thing, that he comes to Lagos from time to time and goes back to his house in Anambra which is normal considering the country's main international airport is in Lagos and plenty of business headquaters is located there. The picture of him and his wife jogging, which was posted here on nairaland too, was taken in his street in Anambra.

Why are you people even so obsessed with that over-rated place? I visit Lagos a from time to time to run business transactions or meet clients and I'm always happy when I step into the aircraft on my flight back to Owerri. I don't know how you people boast with that city where all crazy kinds of people thrive. I would pick Ibadan over Lagos any time any day, for my sanity
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by shinealight(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:
Surely North will pay Tinubu back for selling out his entire Yoruba nation since 1986 for 2023 Presidency

Seyi Tinubu you better hold your father back if not these desperados who doesn’t mean well for him will lead him to untimely death

Buhari is busy promising Tinubu heaven and earth while his Kastina kinsmen are decamping in millions to PDP

Before December Tinubu will know that the same thing North did to Amaechi and Wike will be a child’s play to what he will face

How did he sell out Yoruba nation in 1986? Please enlighten us ooo!
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Bigchristo: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Dannyset:

Stay off my mention.
You’re the person who should stay off my mention because I never invited you under my comment at the first place, you think is everyone you can batch into and get away with it, try to know me well before you spew nonsense otherwise I will place you to were you belong.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Adakintroy: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

All this thing you spewed is simply crap. Is there anything I said there that is false? Everyone needs allegiances but you selfish morons keep making stupid mistakes that make people suffer in the name of allegiance. anyways I don't expect anything else from a brain-dead urchin.

Pay attention you making the same self absorb statement. Read through ur lines. Everything I said is garbage everything you said was accurate. You not a very Intelligent man my Friend. Its how you evolve this Individual mentality into your collective social group reason where every other groups are stupid and you smart yet you beneath.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re the person who should stay off my mention because I never invited you under my comment at the first place, you think is everyone you can batch into and get away with it, try to know me well before you spew nonsense otherwise I will place you to were you belong.

You continue to write like a primary school pupil. Stay off my mention and stop dragging me back
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Bigchristo: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Dannyset:

You continue to write like a primary school pupil. Stay off my mention and stop dragging me back
You’re the person writing like Kindergarten children here, the mentioning is mine and you jump on it trying to batch your head so you should back off before you collect
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re the person writing like Kindergarten children here, the mentioning is mine and you jump on it trying to batch your head so you should back off before you collect

You've been hovering on this "before you collect" for like 100 times, yet nothing. grin

Wetin you dey share?
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Bigchristo: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Dannyset:

You've been hovering on this "before you collect" for like 100 times, yet nothing. grin

Wetin you dey share?
Dirty grin
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
Dirty grin

Your wahala too much. Have a nice day
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Bigchristo: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dannyset:

Your wahala too much. Have a nice day
Have a nice day too

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Emekaterry: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maybe governor badaru has 1 million voters card.all this governor's can't move around there states without heavy security,if they try it ,they will be stoned.and he's talking as if he can influence pass his commissioners.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Burgerlomo: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:

Wonders shall never end, so you still dey dey hornyy in this Bubu's regime

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Emekaterry:
Maybe governor badaru has 1 million voters card.all this governor's can't move around there states without heavy security,if they try it ,they will be stoned.and he's talking as if he can influence pass his commissioners.

Ok, but I am very sure you will tear down Nairaland if this same man said he will be supporting Obi. Won't you? grin
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Yinmu. Na so they promise Jonathan. Abeg. Tinubu should pick a North central man as a VP and return everything back to how it was supposed to be from the beginning. There's nothing stopping them from repaying Tinubu if they want to. But Tinubu need to be prepared for the betrayal!

They promised him during the APC primaries and they never disappointed him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Kagd10: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
IbadeHQ:

They promised him during the APC primaries and they never disappointed him.

They had no reason because that was the pact they made with Tinubu before he joined and he was the one who withdrew for Osinbajo. Didn't Jonathan win in PDP primaries before the backstabbers went to support Buhari? These backstabbers are back to support Atiku who was the father of the day on Buhari's son wedding. Didn't you see it was the chieftain of APC mocking Tinubu visit to Kano? Trust the Fulani who backstab the Hausas leader's at your peril. Jonathan learned the hard way.

The annoying thing is instead of holding accountable the useless leaders in the North, their uselessss selves were mocking Tinubu who came with a selfless act to donate to the victim of flood in the North. That was the last straw for me. Parasitic leeching murderous losers with no value apart from terrorism.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by Breastfeed: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
I've said it before, sooner than later APC will strictly become a western party.
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by tiger28: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:

I thought this was the SAME speech that was made about disloyalty to Tinubu during the Primaries.....SAME Northern Governors rallied around Tinubu to victory.......abeg talk something else jor!

We Northerners will rather vote BAT than ANY IBO .
The Ibo's NEW love for Nigeria is sooooo insincere.

HOW can you vote for ppl that were chanting "Burn the Zoo", "Biafra Biafla ", JUST few months ago

That Format is only for their fellow gullible illiterates!
Re: 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu by bewla(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Is Peter Obi a Southerner? If the entire Yoruba race votes him, will Atiku have a chance? Be honest to yourself, if Nigeria was divided, will you people vote Tinubu as your president?
The only problem you lots have with PO is that he's Igbo.
na waa to una
The issue is not him but you people make him believe he has a chance
He rule Anambra how was his government then

Did he improve.the life of Anambra citizens
After him how many of his legacy did the next governor continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted / Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG / Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.