Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Breakin Up Tactis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakin Up Tactis (1208 Views)

;breakin Up Is Not Breaking Off / Is It Necessary To Tell Ur Ex His/her Fault 4 Breakin Up Wit Him/her?? / I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakin Up Tactis by coolminded(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
As a guy,

you have been in a relationship with a lady for 5 years and your well known and respected in the family?

You now decided the relationship wouldnt go up 2 marriage?

How would you tel d lady its all over?
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by PTBNaija(f): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2007
Just tell her it won't work out. No point trying to sugar coat, it will all be taken the same way.

Call her up, tell her you need to talk. Then go somewhere and chat about it. Tell her that even though you've been in a relationship together for so long, you don't think you want to take it into marriage. Listen to what she has to say and assure her that it's the right thing. And there you go.
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2007
oloriburuku oshi!!!!

its guys like you that give men a bad name. I hope she has the guts to slap you.
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by yimiton(f): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2007
Even though you've dated this lady for this long, it's always better to have broken relationship than a broken or non-existent marriage. Face up to it, call her up and tell her that this can't go on. Follow PTBNaija's advice.

Try not to keep a relationship this long though if you know it's not going to lead to marriage. Imagine if she's been faithful to you all this while, this will mean having to start allover again. Nobody can take this lightly. Be prepared to take anything you get, depending on her temperament, it could be from just walking away and nursing her hurt in the quiet of her room or a good and sound slap or flood of tears and pleading. Whatever you get, you deserve.
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by justblaze(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2007
guy, if u go ahead with breaking the news i advise u not 2 eat anything she goes near.
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by nekkyo(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
Y were u showing at her family house as soudo husband i know u'v also exposed her to your friends and folk now u want to walk away, it's better sha than walking away after marriage b/c G's like u are never good husbands .  abeg walk away jooh make resonable guys find her maybe u'v have been a blokker all this while.
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by iice(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
The truth?
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by oracle99: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
[b][/b] MEN ITS EASY,TRIED IT ONCE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO SET HER UP WITH A FRIEND OF YOURS THAT SHE IS FOND OF, YOU COULD GET HER TIPSY TO QUICKEN THE REACTION,THEN BURST IN WHILE SHE IS STILL DOING THE FORE-PLAY WITH UR FRIEND OR IF YOU DONT MIND.YOU COULD BURST IN WHILE SHE IS RIDDING YOUR FRIEND LIKE A PONY, BET ME .NA THE GURL HERSELF GO BACK HER LOAD RUN COMMOT, WPRD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 14, 2011
You can tell her like you said or. . .

you can be a pucci and ignore her/play games.
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by vladimiros: 11:12pm On May 14, 2011
4-42 or 4-4-3?

i prefer counter attacking it, when she is about to strike. defend and attack her hard

playing possesion dating won`t work here
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 14, 2011
vladimiros:

4-42 or 4-4-3?

i prefer counter attacking it, when she is about to strike. defend and attack her hard

playing possesion dating won`t work here

I agree with the last line tho. undecided
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by MMM2(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2011
u start cheating on her
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 14, 2011
M M M:

u start cheating on her

. . . .
MzDarkSkin:

You can tell her like you said or. . .

you can be a pucci and ignore her/play games.

grin grin
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by r231(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2011
whats will all dis throw back threads today

its like waking up the dead cheesy
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by Natasha2(f): 11:40pm On May 14, 2011
r231:

hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin 2007 grin grin grin grin grin BTW I have a thread like this only two replies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OMG everything is so funny today grin
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by 33(m): 12:50am On May 15, 2011
As u don decide to waka na, break the news gently but quickly. Don't drag it over many days or months or form season 2 of 24 with it.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Shakespeare
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by 190: 1:00am On May 15, 2011
M M M:

u start cheating on her
cool cool
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by Nobody: 1:01am On May 15, 2011
r231:

Lol nor vex bro. Natasha and I were having fun! cheesy
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by Mynd44: 5:40pm On May 15, 2011
oracle99:

[b][/b] MEN ITS EASY,TRIED IT ONCE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO SET HER UP WITH A FRIEND OF YOURS THAT SHE IS FOND OF, YOU COULD GET HER TIPSY TO QUICKEN THE REACTION,THEN BURST IN WHILE SHE IS STILL DOING THE FORE-PLAY WITH your FRIEND OR IF YOU DONT MIND.YOU COULD BURST IN WHILE SHE IS RIDDING YOUR FRIEND LIKE A PONY, BET ME .NA THE GURL HERSELF GO BACK HER LOAD RUN COMMOT, WPRD!!!!!!!!!
And if that does not work, try letting her catch you cheating then find the next BABALAWO for a very potent protection charm
Re: Breakin Up Tactis by Dyt(f): 6:29pm On May 15, 2011
sighs

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Age Difference And God's Will / Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend / \

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.