Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking (65700 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Bontafa: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Peppysco:

Hmmm, that female voiced Nigga, he ain't ready yet.

U go cry ice block

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Bashnigga(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
New meme o
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by swaggerjack: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
benqo01:
Am yet to see an Edo Governor that is handsome

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Christistruth00: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Heard that Obaseki is a near Disaster

and that Oshiomhole is still receiving a Steady Stream Of None Stop Begging Parties asking

for forgiveness
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by tnerro1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
That Igbinedion guy would have made a very brutal dictator grin.

His face alone will send his enemies running across the borders
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Shadysen: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
two evil men.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:
Pahahahaha

I pity for urchins and mikano boys

See Peter Obi looking all phresh! grin
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Bontafa: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

See Peter Obi looking all phresh! grin

Peter obi na babanla
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pierocash:
Bobo Mikano ,and Bobo Chicago are just wasting their time.

I am OBI-DIENT and Yusuful to my country

Pierocash, I thought you were a Tinubu supporter. Wetin happen?
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
blackpanda:
Pita obi na mumu
What about your pouch strapping urine distributor druggie grandfather?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by entrep88: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Osaretin Victor Asemota shared this photo of Edo State former Governor and incumbent Governor - Lucky Igbinedion and Godwin Obaseki. The photo got Twitter users talking.

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1584190577611927553?t=79uOEZ757ez8FmNazY_iHQ&s=08

Caption the photo.

wetin dey happen sef?
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Pierocash(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Pierocash, I thought you were a Tinubu supporter. Wetin happen?
kindly show me a thread where I spoke in support of Mr Yekini Amoda Ogunlere ,alias Bobo Chicago
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
fof1:

Pls I hope that, U aren't Sick and Confused with urself? Do you know what U just typed? You better be Warned or Advised...not to Joke with God Almighty...because of Nigeria Political Confusions...

stop foaming on the mouth, heathen!
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Peppysco: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:

U go cry ice block

On the contrary,
you WILL cry MARGINALIZATION when the time for retribution is right. You guys played all your hatred card openly and we all know what you're all doing and wouldn't let it happen. Nor worry sha, una go begin carry placard very soon, I promise you
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pierocash:
kindly show me a thread where I spoke in support of Mr Yekini Amoda Ogunlere ,alias Bobo Chicago

Your other moniker nko?

I surprise oooo

Thank God you are Obidient! God bless you my brother.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Pierocash(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Your other moniker nko?

I surprise oooo

Thank God you are Obidient! God bless you my brother.
In our lineage ,we don't roll with drug cartels
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Juleeee: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
iFESTAC680:
Man who took this photo dint do well
Atleast ask them to adjust well

What about the Taylor?
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by SirIconR(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Comparing a slave to his master?
Am learned to play your type of politics..... Am not blind
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pierocash:
In our lineage ,we don't roll with drug cartels

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsha.

Savagery at its finest!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
They are not smiling at all.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by OmarBashir: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Osaretin Victor Asemota shared this photo of Edo State former Governor and incumbent Governor - Lucky Igbinedion and Godwin Obaseki. The photo got Twitter users talking.

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1584190577611927553?t=79uOEZ757ez8FmNazY_iHQ&s=08

Caption the photo.

But Jokes apart, Most Edo men no dey fine, na the ladies dey make sense.

See Osho Baba too...
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by SirIconR(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Comparing a slave to his master?
Am learned to play your type of politics..... Am not blind
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by blackpanda: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

What about your pouch strapping urine distributor druggie grandfather?

Lol Sai Tinubu
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Whois(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Indeed Wisdom is profitableto direct grin
unclejb2:
They both know that Peter Obi is coming
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
blackpanda:

Lol Sai Tinubu
The "sai" no fit am sef
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by feedthenation(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
---They should add Adams Oshiomhole to the photo---

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Osariemen12: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
We must elect a handsome governor this time around. However, Obaseki is a goal.
Edo is PDP; we'll vote Obi 4 president though.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
This forum is useless, consisting of bored children who post verbal graffiti.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Allisgud: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Igbenedion be like obaseki u sure say this thing go work so
Obaseki:ah na obidient full hear o
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by zoedew: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ever met a truly handsome Bini man?
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Oracleforce: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=Bontafa post=117818106][/quote]

All these Nyamiri people don leave tinubu and jump to Atiku since they know that Atiku has a better chance of winning this election...

Tinubu cannot win any state in the north, southeast and south-south. And southwest's votes alone cannot make him become the president.

Tinubu could have allowed one of his political sons to contest this election...instead of facing this failure in the presidential election...even with all his spending...

Anyway, he will recover back his money from the Lagos state treasury
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by kernniejay(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
TheSameGuy:
I'm holding my laughter looking at igbinedion.

His facial expressions is that of who is about to cry out loud grin
LOL, baddest guy ever liveth. You no get chill at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.