Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking (65711 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by vertueptime: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Osaretin Victor Asemota shared this photo of Edo State former Governor and incumbent Governor - Lucky Igbinedion and Godwin Obaseki. The photo got Twitter users talking.

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1584190577611927553?t=79uOEZ757ez8FmNazY_iHQ&s=08

Caption the photo.

Not handsome men

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:
Lol, they both look discombobulated.

How's governor Obaseki doing in Edo state sha? I hope he's fulfilling the promises he made

Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for president, he's our only hope.

Unh?

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by ibechris(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
If u add Oshiomole for this picture...u will know why the missionary came to Edo state about 600 years and left before they relocated to another state.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by ukaface(f): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Edo men and their face ehn...most especially their nose

My kinsmen
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Tareq1105: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
nlfpmod:
Osaretin Victor Asemota shared this photo of Edo State former Governor and incumbent Governor - Lucky Igbinedion and Godwin Obaseki. The photo got Twitter users talking.

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1584190577611927553?t=79uOEZ757ez8FmNazY_iHQ&s=08

Caption the photo.

Faces of betrayals.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Kinzo0917(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
benqo01:
Am yet to see an Edo Governor that is handsome
. What about oshomhole…. He is good looking. All God creation are good to behold
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by alimiadedayo1: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Peppysco:

On the contrary,
you WILL cry MARGINALIZATION when the time for retribution is right. You guys played all your hatred card openly and we all know what you're all doing and wouldn't let it happen. Nor worry sha, una go begin carry placard very soon, I promise you
guy u just said your mind infact they ave really expose their ass.. no other tribes will vote for igbo again do u know that the ijaw do not like igbos naturally
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
I dey pity their women allowing these kind of men to Bleep them, Edo men ugly no be small, meanwhile their women are very hot on bed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Antoeni(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na Level
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by lukency(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why are they vexing na, must they stand next to each other?
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Idaytesj29(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:

How's governor Obaseki doing in Edo state sha? I hope he's fulfilling the promises he made

Well, your hope, not mine.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by HIPROFILE(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Edo state and Fugly Governors like 5&6
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by IbileIfe: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
When you know that you cannot fool your people again.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by IbileIfe: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
I dey pity their women allowing these kind of men to Bleep them, Edo men ugly no be small, meanwhile their women are very hot on bed
Many Benin and Isan men are handsome.
My Queen is Bini. And her brother is handsome.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Uchedizzy(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:

you like speaking big big grammer, lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by YourLandMyLand: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Guyman01:
Edo governors and ugliness dey quarrel grin
fear God
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by vickydevoka(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
BATified2023:
Edo no dey get fine governor at all despite all the fine men there
If you fine you no fit rule
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by vickydevoka(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
backtovillage:
Oshiomole Obaseki igbinnedo
Set of the most handsome leaders
So Edo people fine like ds
Soho fine pass this two. Buh as a man hustle o. No follow woman de drag I fine pass u
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by press9jatv: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:
Press9jatv sorry o

The bonkery judas goes nowhere
lol. Keep on beefing them why Pdp keep on winning the electorates in the south south region of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by nams77: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Guyman01:
Edo governors and ugliness dey quarrel grin
Igbenedion, oshiomole, obaseki grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
YourLandMyLand:
fear God

My boy drop Aza make I bless you… grin
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by KingGBsky(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:

H
Obaseki is the most useless governor in Nigeria. He is doing absolutely nothing but inflicting pains on the edo citizens by grabbing thier houses and lands.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by NamuNamumallam: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
MUUUUUUUMUUUUU
Obi will never never win �
4teenblaq:

Obaseki & Igbinedion : "how we wan take tell Atiku say Peter obi don takeover Edo state now?... wahala"

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Indispensable85(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why dem dey vex na? Hahahahahahahaha......
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by MadamOk(f): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Aswear is funny, funny politicians
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Bfly: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2022
It is common for average Nigerians to laugh at people hustling to get something to eat. But with all willingness to lynch for stealing common bread.
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Tzar(m): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Edo men dey UGLY sha!! grin
But their women dey fine die!! kiss
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by ASAPFERG1: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Tzar:
Edo men dey UGLY sha!! grin
But their women dey fine die!! kiss
na Esan dey fine.. The rest ugly both men and women
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by BABANGBALI: 1:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Tinubu is even more handsome compared to these men that appears to be very disappointed tongue undecided
na true

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by NessFortunate: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2022
nlfpmod:

Caption the photo.

I see two great Bini men. An Incubent and ex governor. Unifying to make sure Edo state delivers The goods (goose) to Atiku wotowoto . Isha allah. #Atikuiscoming
Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Bigchristo: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:

Obaseki that has lose guarded Edo state nothing is going on there smh, trust politicians at your own risk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking by Bigchristo: 1:57am On Oct 24, 2022
Okealaaye:

Unh?

those wey Peter Obi nor give shishi go must call am worse governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.