Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday (41587 Views)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Ogun Ife To Gbona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by bigdammyj: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Noted.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Agugbadin: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maybe there are too many single ladies and single mothers in the land and he want to give them opportunity to be called someone's wife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by skukimania(f): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
crossbreedwears:
I'm yet to see a King marry just 1 wife.

Olu of Warri.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Decent09(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
crossbreedwears:
I'm yet to see a King marry just 1 wife.

Emir of Gombe never marry yet.

Emir of Bauchi has only one wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Ebubu: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:
Why is he marrying too many wives?

I'm beginning to believe that with money you can do just anything in Africa.
nawa for you! you never believed since?

if i had mad stupendous wealth and “security” (confidence it won’t deplete), i would do same.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Ebubu: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
Decent09:

they will all still marry

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by petertamtam6(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mad king
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by favour32(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Most men wey get resources and marry one WIFE nai dey suffer these days.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
This man no wan rest. Na 100 remain but i don't know if he will be alive to married up to that level
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by joyandfaith: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Converting girlfriends and concubines to wives.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by RosyIsBlessed: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by FuckDModz: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin

Who is bankrolling him?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by ZUBY77(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
I think this man should rest

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Goldbw122(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:

You are not far from the truth but close by, yeah.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Confirm4real(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
The man no wan hear story again after his first marriage failed...

Now any one wey wan go make e go reserve dey available grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by crossbreedwears(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thanks for the info. I'm just wondering why Ooni keeps marrying different women
Decent09:

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by ManOfSon: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Let's call it what it is - a mental disorder! I mean, he's certainly not Fela. And he's not by a long shot.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by crossbreedwears(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thanks
skukimania:

Olu of Warri.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by hatedisplace: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Good.

I keep saying it, No man in this generation should accept a low value woman for a wife.

You can't fuçk away your youthful years with numerous guys and expect me to still love you.

I CAN NEVER LOVE ANY GIRL IN THIS LIFE WITH MORE THAN 1 BODYCOUNT.

Bride price should be paid based off a woman's BODYCOUNT.

If your bride price is 100k and your bodycount is 10, your father should only get 100,000/10 = 10k.
That's what he should get for raising a WHORÈ like you.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÈ.
You sound so so bitter. Take it easy. Na your heart dey suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Sleekfingers: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:

Make pikin plenty. ...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by hatedisplace: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=kingamaa post=117819085]The palace is an official residence. Not your husband’s house. (Quote by a colleague)

The king is entitled to as many wives as he wishes, no be like England and the west wey be say na one king and one queen.

For here na one Oba and plenty Oloris.

For those wishing to be Oloris, know this know peace.

No go dey fight on top "our husband". [/quote
How polygamy take improve the life on an African? Cursed people.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by gibsonwales(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na political/traditional appointment be all dis women. No be marriage !

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
this man is taking all d girls 4 us oo, enough! angry cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by AyeMoJuba: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
God1000:

Don't stop ur line of thought at money...it's not about money...i srongly believe there's more than meet the eyes about this but i don't know yet.
It can'tbe becuase he can afford them alone. No.

He has a plan.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by kaymart: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
IamMobisola:

If marrying up to 6 wives in a space of one month after she left is him trying to prove something to the wife that left, then she truly was important to him in the first place and she broke his heart.

This is only a means to spite her because he could have married 6 wives before he married her or immediately after he married her but not after she left him.
Whatever...he's now getting those who are independent feminist
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by TheMostComplex1: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
NoToPile:

Abeg link pls, make I do small aproko.
Gistlover
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Tinubuadvocate: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Still living in old age.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
I learnt he's very rude to his wives and insults them freely. The source seems credible.

Too many wives so soon

Is it a taboo for the Ooni to have mistresses? Why the sudden love for new wives.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Meandmycrew(f): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
King solomon
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by kingamaa(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=hatedisplace post=117820026][/quote]
Your opinion.

Oba siddon jeje everybody won marry am even when they know say he don get wife(ves). And palace large with enough rooms.

So whose fault?
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Franking: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Won fi obirin s'epe fun.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fm7070: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
I hope the Olu of Warri won't tow this path.
There are many things yet to be achieved in the land.
When will Africa be liberated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.