Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday (41555 Views)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Ogun Ife To Gbona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by waldigit: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2022
This is why God can't be serious with black people. Many here would still fill Christianity in space of religion. Raising children in Africa is one thing that scares me now. I can't see any major change in Africa until rapture.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2022
fluffybaby:

Minister of vagina affairs. What women do with their privates will give you heart attack one day. See your blood pressure is 200/110 already and this thread is not even a blood pressure spiking one. What will then happen if you read news where an ex prostitute gets married? You will just get stroke and be bed ridden for the rest of your life over a matter that doesn't even affect your ancestors, you or your generations unborn grin grin grin. All these small SS 2 kids who listen to AT up and down social media. Women toto matter go kill una last last. Virginity up, virginity down, virginity this, virginity that. Is anyone forcing you to marry? Remain single and stay away fron non virgins. Nobody is making you marry a LovePeddler. Make person hear word abeg you. If virginity sweet you die remain one and when the time is right marry a fine virgin. People like you will still look for excuse to abuse her once the virginity is gone tho. Your problem is deeper than virginity. Your problem is that you hate women.
What is your bodycount?
Are you proud of it?
Who did your give your most valuable gift (VIRGINITY) to? A useless loser and I bet you no longer talk to him...
Are you proud of yourself?
If you're confident and proud of yourself, why do you lie about the true figure of your bodycount? Shame!

How do you expect a high value man to love and respect you?
A WHÓRE doesn't deserve love and fidelity.
What are you bringing to the table? Sex? THE SAME SEX YOU GAVE LOOSELY TO OTHER GUYS? What's the value in that?

SEXUAL PURITY DEFINES A WOMAN'S TRUE VALUE AND WORTH.

EVERY SAME MAN ALIVE WANT A WOMAN THAT EVERY MAN WANTS BUT CAN'T HAVE, AND NOT A WOMAN THAT EVERY MAN WANTS AND HAVE HAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Favmil101(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2022
From the look of things this guy wants to be king Solomon of his era.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Benbellamor: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Marriage is not only about paying bride price! Our ooni still has his heart on Noami. Love is wicked. All these women can't fill the void left by Noami. I wish he can sort out things with her and bring our queen back.
you're only making a wishtful thinking.... Tell us The void left by Naomi ....not guessing
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Things you can do when you dont work for your money.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

What is your bodycount?
Are you proud of it?
Who did your give your most valuable gift (VIRGINITY) to? A useless loser and I bet you no longer talk to him...
If you're confident and proud of yourself, why do you lie about the true figure of your bodycount? Shame!

What are you bringing to the table? Sex? THE SAME SEX YOU GAVE LOOSELY TO OTHER GUYS? What's the value in that?

EVERY SAME MAN ALIVE WANT A WOMAN THAT EVERY MAN WANTS BUT CAN'T HAVE, AND NOT A WOMAN THAT EVERY MAN WANTS AND HAVE HAD.

Pussy monitor. How does my past sexual history affect your destiny? All the ones you gave yours to, are you still talking to them? Or you think purity in men is worthless?
I honestly did not read all what you wrote. My body count is 1000 and still counting. Ohhh, you are shocked? This must make you want to leave planet earth. A random woman has such a body count? This like Fe must suck for you. Quickly go and hang yourself over it or come stand guard at my vaginal entrance and be my official cock blocker. Here is a baton to do your job right. Leave the insane men to marry who they choose virgin or not. You that is sane focus on your life and stop ranting up and down trying to place decrees on women and their bodies.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
��
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by skukimania(f): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
U are frustrated with life. Why not just hang urself. See the way u are analyzing a woman’s pussy and wat she should do with it. This is all u think about? If u marry corpse, Wetin concern us? Leave men to choose what they want. U must be crazy
MuslimIgbo:

What is your bodycount?
Are you proud of it?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by slimanyd: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:
And two of the ones he just married are beating up each other over packing space.

E be like say them no give them orientation on how to comport themselves.

Hehe. U mean it bro.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by delpee(f): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
crossbreedwears:
I'm yet to see a King marry just 1 wife.

Oba Dotun Gbadebo of Abeokuta is married to only one wife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tamilore11:
I AM frustrated with life. I WILL just hang MYSELF. See the way I AM analyzing a woman’s pussy and wat she should do with it. This is all I think about?
I AM A LOWLIFER DOG BORN BY AN UGLY OLD HAG OLOSHO BUT Wetin concern UNA?
Leave men to choose what they want.
MY USELESS AND MISERABLE PARENTS MUST BE VERY crazy AND STUPĪD
Is why you're bleating?
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
fluffybaby:

Pussy monitor. How does my past sexual history affect your destiny? All the ones you gave yours to, are you still talking to them? Or you think purity in men is worthless?
I honestly did not read all what you wrote. My body count is 1000 and still counting. Ohhh, you are shocked? This must make you want to leave planet earth. A random woman has such a body count? This like Fe must suck for you. Quickly go and hang yourself over it or come stand guard at my vaginal entrance and be my official cock blocker. Here is a baton to do your job right. Leave the insane men to marry who they choose virgin or not. You that is sane focus on your life and stop ranting up and down trying to place decrees on women and their bodies.
Lol
Frustration and guilty conscience kee you there grin
The truth is indeed bitter grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Frustration and guilty conscience kee you there grin
The truth is indeed bitter grin

Keep giving yourself HBP because of woman's vagina that doesn't concern you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
fluffybaby:

Keep giving yourself HBP because of woman's vagina that doesn't concern you.
Lol
If it doesn't concern me, I won't be talking about it.
Don't be a whóre
It never ends well for whóres
No child wants to be born by a whóre
You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Freebills12: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Benbellamor:
you're only making a wishtful thinking.... Tell us The void left by Naomi ....not guessing

The void left by Noami is resultant effect visible before you "the multiplication of women in the name of wives under short period of time ". Sought things with queen Naomi, let this stop.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Who told you men are the prize? Do you have what it takes to be a prize undecided ?

Don't you think its madnesss for you as a man to sleep* around and then suddenly expect to marry a virgin? Who will marry all the ladies you used? Even some of you men with a rough past, who are lucky to marry a virgin don't find peace or she even cheats on you, cuz a man's gotta reap what he sow.

Who told you that virginity was made for women alone? Whosoever brought that concept was a madd man/misogynist. If you are not a virgin, then never expect to marry a virgin wife.

If you admire the kabiyesi so much, then hussle and make billions, so that the cheap* women without worth will line up to a accept becoming ist, 2nd, 3rd-6th wives.

Majority of women of worth cannot accept polygamy, that's the fact, and you can't do anything to change that.

You and MuslimIgbo are jokers
BoboNogoDie:
I'm so in love with kabiesi!

May you live long!

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.

YOU STAY INCHARGE!
BE IN CONTROL!

STAY STRONG!

BE THE REAL ALPHA OR SIGMA MALE.

WE MEN ARE THE PRIZE!!!

No sensible man should allow women's blackmailing, guilttriping and MANIPULATIONS to control his life.

We are even a generation of wayward SLÚTs, WHORÈS and HOOKUP girls.

Most girls you see marrying this days have double digits bodycount.

AFTER FUCKÎNG AROUND AND HAVING NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT, I STILL HONOURED YOU WITH MARRIAGE, AND YOU WILL STILL BE GIVING ME HEADACHE AND DRAMA?!

GOD FORBID.

ANY DAUGHTER OF EVE THAT TRIES SUCH SHIT WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE. I GO EVEN FIT CARRY U DO RITUALS.

The most valuable gift a girl can give to her husband is her virginity, but unfortunately, most girls of this generation have given it out for FREE or for ice cream, Indomie and fanta, Netflix and chills etc.
You can give multiple men children, sex, love etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY.
A WOMAN'S VALUE LIES MOSTLY IN HER SEXUAL PURITY.
Gold and diamond are only valuable because of their rarity and how difficult and expensive to get they are.
You can not be a dead wood and expect someone to see you as diamond.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Charly500(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
He is now getting married every single day, how does that reduce the price of rice or garri in our markets.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Who told you men are the prize? Do you have what it takes to be a prize undecided ?

Don't you think its madnesss for you as a man to sleep* around and then suddenly expect to marry a virgin? Who will marry all the ladies you used? Even some of you men with a rough past, who are lucky to marry a virgin don't find peace or she even cheats on you, cuz a man's gotta reap what he sow.

Who told you that virginity was made for women alone? Whosoever brought that concept was a madd man/misogynist. If you are not a virgin, then never expect to marry a virgin wife.

If you admire the kabiyesi so much, then hussle and make billions, so that the cheap* women without worth will line up to a accept becoming ist, 2nd, 3rd-6th wives.

Majority of women of worth cannot accept polygamy, that's the fact, and you can't do anything to change that.

You and MuslimIgbo are jokers
You're a delusional joke.
I won't educate or engage you until you answer these simple questions.

1, WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP, BESIDES SEX?

2, HOW CAN YOU SATISFY YOUR MAN IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PRIVATE PARTS TO MAYBE ACCIDENT OR DISEASE?

But again, let me stick this to your skull.

MEN ARE THE PRIZE, BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES THAT HAS TO INCREASE OUR VALUES (MONEY, LOOKS, AFFLUENCE ETC) BEFORE WE GET ACCEPTED TO THE GIRLS WE ARE ATTRACTED TO.

Girls only need to look pretty and attractive.
Girls are the ones that gives consent for sex
So, a guy with many bodycount is actually a high value man for him to be able to get many consent from many girls.
THIS IS WHY MEN ARE NOT CALLED HOES
THIS IS WHY THE WORD WHÓRE IS USED FOR WOMEN ONLY!
Unlike girls
If your bodycount is high, then you must have given a lot of consent to guys to have you. THIS REDUCES YOUR VALUE AND WORTH AS A WOMAN.

Diamond and other precious stones are valuable because of the rarity and difficulty to get.
YOU CAN NOT BE A WHÓRE AND EXPECT A SANE MAN TO TREAT YOU LIKE A QUEEN.

How many whóre queens are there in history?
God chose Mary to birth Jesus because she was a virgin, HE DIDN'T CHOOSE A WHÓRE.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fadal(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
damn bro thats bad
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by iamrealdeji(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Earlystar698:
This man prick go spoil before used sanitary would, like the hell? Marrying a new wife every week like when Olamide dey release song every 2 2 days grin

But on a second thought, e fit be say na charm he is using, because the charm wey that man get hmmmm
Someone that called down the rain on life video and other charm displays he has done,wears Aare crown,worships and sacrifices to the gods,has many gods in his palace,won the race of Ooni,beating rich men that have real charms like Adedoyin,feared by Nigerian leaders and powerful men with real charm that they prostrate to his feet,has tons of theost powerful babalawos and oniseguns as his consultants,do lots of rituals In his palace,he himself does his rituals by himself without the help of a babalawo. And you are still saying he has charms? He's more powerful than any babalawo in the whole of Yoruba land and symbols you see some of his several crowns are symbols of of the secret societies he heads. Do you think Ooni of Ofe is just a mere title? Before you can even become Ooni or move near it,you must be extremely inclined with charms and rituals,no be gentle man or religious man game. An Oonirisa is the spiritual head of all babalawos of Yoruba land. That's why he recites incantations even while talking to people in Yoruba but you would think he is only saying proverbs,he's a man of real charm and a big Babalawo himself and that's why you would see the likes of Dangote,Otedola,Elumelu,Davido,Wizkid,etc hanging around with him,they all want some kinds of power from him. He's babalawo of the rich and famous,the babalawo of heads of states from many African countries and some nations outside Africa.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Benbellamor: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

The void left by Noami is resultant effect visible before you "the multiplication of women in the name of wives under short period of time ". Sought things with queen Naomi, let this stop.
cheesy as you can see...Naomi is surplus now to requirements... She moved out of palace on her own....and the King's train have moved on leaving Naomi....No space for her again.... She said that she wants to face her church prophetesses work.... So how can she go back to a traditionalist that do rituals everyday? Even Naomi Bible doest support it
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Ijb11: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
What tha fuvvvkk is wrong with this niggaaa
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by iamrealdeji(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
fluffybaby:

Sister,what MuslimIgbo said is absolutely true but truth is always bitter. From now till year 2099,a woman's virginity would still be an important issue and once a woman loses her virginity,some parts of her life is destroyed because a man would only pretend at the initial stage to be in love with the non virgin,after few weeks of marriage,and the initial gra gra wipes,the man would start seeing the woman as worthless and start imagining her past sexcapades. A man only look away for some moments but not forever. The thoughts of his wife's past would surely surface some day. Something will trigger it. It might even be that he was watching film and such issue gets raised and reminds him of his wife's non-virgin status when he married her. It's a reflex action that he can't control. Most men just don't say things like that out but they think about it a lot and dwell on it. Subconsciously,the agression(ikanra) may set in and he would start misbehaving or reacting to some issues at times and the wife wouldn't know what's biting him up. All she would say is that ''he used to treat me well before marriage,but afterwards,he starts misbehaving'' some men wouldn't want to spend well on her thinking she's not worth it especially if he compares himself with some of his friends that married virgins as wives.
If a man marries a non-virgin,the more he hears about some women that are virgins,the more angry he would be but he won't say it out because we shouldn't decieve ourselves,there are still many beautiful virgins around. The more he sees and hears about them even after several years of marriage,the more he would remember his wife's status when he met her. He wouldn't trust her. Her number of body count maybe only one before he married her,but he would think it might be up to 500 or more because it doesn't tell on the vagina of some/many women.
Some men would start cheating like ''afterall,she did hers before marriage,it's time for me to do mine'' and like a domino effect,one issue would lead to another and before you know it,the marriage gets troubled,the wife starts getting angry due to husband's sudden changing without knowing that the root cause is her virginity loss before marriage.
God is not stupid for sealing up a woman's vagina and telling them not to allow any thrust into it by any man,he instructed women because he loves them but those that are losing it before marriage don't love themselves.
Only the very intelligent individuals would relate to what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Throughout history, Real Kings always had multiple wives.

Sometimes it's political, and sometimes it's for economic reasons.

adenigga:
:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ooni-of-Ife-to-marry-6th-wife-Monday
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Christistruth00: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
The Salvation Of Yorubaland is not in the hands of Its Obas but in the hands of God Almighty and its People

Ooni is fast asleep
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Sister,what MuslimIgbo said is absolutely true but truth is always bitter. From now till year 2099,a woman's virginity would still be an important issue and once a woman loses her virginity,some parts of her life is destroyed because a man would only pretend at the initial stage to be in love with the non virgin,after few weeks of marriage,and the initial gra gra wipes,the man would start seeing the woman as worthless and start imagining her past sexcapades. A man only look away for some moments but not forever. The thoughts of his wife's past would surely surface some day. Something will trigger it. It might even be that he was watching film and such issue gets raised and reminds him of his wife's non-virgin status when he married her. It's a reflex action that he can't control. Most men just don't say things like that out but they think about it a lot and dwell on it. Subconsciously,the agression(ikanra) may set in and he would start misbehaving or reacting to some issues at times and the wife wouldn't know what's biting him up. All she would say is that ''he used to treat me well before marriage,but afterwards,he starts misbehaving'' some men wouldn't want to spend well on her thinking she's not worth it especially if he compares himself with some of his friends that married virgins as wives.
If a man marries a non-virgin,the more he hears about some women that are virgins,the more angry he would be but he won't say it out because we shouldn't decieve ourselves,there are still many beautiful virgins around. The more he sees and hears about them even after several years of marriage,the more he would remember his wife's status when he met her. He wouldn't trust her. Her number of body count maybe only one before he married her,but he would think it might be up to 500 or more because it doesn't tell on the vagina of some/many women.
Some men would start cheating like ''afterall,she did hers before marriage,it's time for me to do mine'' and like a domino effect,one issue would lead to another and before you know it,the marriage gets troubled,the wife starts getting angry due to husband's sudden changing without knowing that the root cause is her virginity loss before marriage.
God is not stupid for sealing up a woman's vagina and telling them not to allow any thrust into it by any man,he instructed women because he loves them but those that are losing it before marriage don't love themselves.
Only the very intelligent individuals would relate to what I'm saying
Those worthless loose FRUSTRATED hoes, SLÚTs, WHÓRES and HOOKUP girls WILL COME FOR YOUR HEAD.

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Christistruth00: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
freedomlast:
Throughout history, Real Kings always had multiple wives.

Sometimes it's political, and sometimes it's for economic reasons.

Yoruba Oral History only recorded Oduduwa as having one Wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by iamrealdeji(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Those worthless loose FRUSTRATED hoes, SLÚTs, WHÓRES and HOOKUP girls WILL COME FOR YOUR HEAD.

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER
it doesn't change reality and I'm just being realistic.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
If you don't know what women bring to the table, then it speaks volumes of the type of ladies you have around. Majority of women in today's world have jobs. Move away from your environment and go to decent places and you will see uncountable working class wives who assist the home financially. A woman births the children who will bear your name. Women train the children, women manage the homes, etc.

Men are called womanizers* and society frowns at such men. Some are called hoes.

A guy with plenty body counts is seen as filthy', dirty.....and atimes called "possessed", or accused of being in a cult/using the women in his life for fetish reasons.

Women and men are the prize. RICH MEN are a prize to desperate...women who are looking for where to gold-dig.

You can continue to deny the truth and live in your delusions. Good thing that you male hoes do reap what you sow. The old foools practicing polygamy do not know that young guys are the ones who service their wives, matcheww!

MuslimIgbo:

You're a delusional joke.
I won't educate or engage you until you answer these simple questions.

1, WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP, BESIDES SEX?

2, HOW CAN YOU SATISFY YOUR MAN IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PRIVATE PARTS TO MAYBE ACCIDENT OR DISEASE?

But again, let me stick this to your skull.

MEN ARE THE PRIZE, BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONES THAT HAS TO INCREASE OUR VALUES (MORE, LOOKS, AFFLUENCE ETC) BECAUSE WE GET ACCEPTED TO THE GIRLS WE ARE ATTRACTED TO.

Girls only need to look pretty and attractive.
Girls are the ones that gives consent for sex
So, a guy with many bodycount is actually a high value man for him to be able to get many consent from many girls.
THIS IS WHY MEN ARE NOT CALLED HOES
THIS IS WHY THE WORD WHÓRE IS USED FOR WOMEN ONLY!
Unlike girls
If your bodycount is high, then you must have given a lot of consent to guys to have you. THIS REDUCES YOUR VALUE AND WORTH AS A WOMAN.

Diamond and other precious stones are valuable because of the rarity and difficulty to get.
YOU CAN NOT BE A WHÓRE AND EXPECT A SANE MAN TO TREAT YOU LIKE A QUEEN.

How many whóre queens are there in history?
God chose Mary to birth Jesus because she was a virgin, HE DIDN'T CHOOSE A WHÓRE.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
If you don't know what women bring to the table, then it speaks volumes of the type of ladies you have around. Majority of women in today's world have jobs. Move away from your environment and go to decent places and you will see uncountable working class wives who assist the home financially. A woman births the children who will bear your name. Women train the children, women manage the homes, etc.

Men are called womanizers* and society frowns at such men. Some are called hoes.

A guy with plenty body counts is seen as filthy', dirty.....and atimes called "possessed", or accused of being in a cult/using the women in his life for fetish reasons.

Women and men are the prize. RICH MEN are a prize to desperate...women who are looking for where to gold-dig.

You can continue to deny the truth and live in your delusions. Good thing that you male hoes do reap what you sow. The old foools practicing polygamy do not know that young guys are the ones who service their wives, matcheww!

Lol
You're completely so out of place with the nonsense lies, delusions and DENIALS you've filled your head with.

In which world are men called hoes? Lol
In which world are men called whóres?
IS LIKE SENSE IS PAINING YOU, OR YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPlD.

Again, bodycount for men doesn't matter and will never matter. Mind you, I'M NOT SAYING THAT MEN SHOULD BE OR CAN BE PROMISCUOUS (promiscuity is a sin against God), but the retributions for female promiscuity is way way grave than for men in EVERY CULTURE IN THE WORLD.

How can you stupìdly say men can be called hoes? In which world?
Was Solomon in the Bible called a hoe?
Was David called a hoe?
Was Ghenghis khan called a hoe?

YOU THINK GOD WAS STUPID TO CHOOSE A VIRGIN TO BIRTH JESUS?
YOU THINK HE WAS STUPID TO SEAL A WOMAN'S VAGINA WITH HYMEN?

Stop fooling yourself and accept the simple fact.

No right thinking man wants a whóre to be the mother of his children.
No right thinking child would be happy to learn that his or her mother was a whóre.

If they tell you that girls usually flock around your father before he married your mom

Or

That men usually pass your mother around before she married your father, WHICH ONE GO PAIN YOU PASS, EVEN AS A GIRL THAT YOU ARE ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Historical Relation Between Edo And Yoruba Culture And Politics / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.