Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday (41586 Views)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Ogun Ife To Gbona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Origin(f): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
I think that he has really tried to be his own person but now has to heed to tradition.

Royal Marriages are used for various political,diplomatic and kingdom strengthening ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MadamOk(f): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2022
May God continue to strengthen him
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Vickiespecial(f): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Mtcheww... I don't blame him, I blame the women that agreed and succumb to his wishes, biddings and desires. It's not his fault at all....... Marrying wives as if it that's all what he came to do on earth. Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by crossbreedwears(m): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2022
I'm talking about Nigerian kings
Ndipe:
King Charles of Great Britain only has one wife, Camilla.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by BABANGBALI: 1:12am On Oct 24, 2022
The Ooni of women. Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Yoighaman(m): 1:18am On Oct 24, 2022
One4me:

Very True!
They will even be competing for your attention.
But you really have to have enough money otherwise, they will use your name as "cover" while other men are sleeping with them.

True bro.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Benbellamor: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2022
Freebills12:
All these peoples can't replace Naomi
says who?
Naomi is husband less as we speak...roaming late night parties looking for attention... These new wives have their jobs ....a UK lawyer....a philanthropist... Naomi has no job....she still stays in the house bought by ooni and still uses his car...that's shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by 3seriez(m): 2:06am On Oct 24, 2022
ecolime:
Congratulations his royal highness cool

N.B

In African tradition, we don't count the number of wives the King marries.

Just say; Ooni of Ife marries another wife.

cheesy cheesy grin. Hahaha
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by cococandy(f): 3:48am On Oct 24, 2022
omoadeleye:
when his wife left, so he had to make her understand that she was never important in the first place, so the Oni had to replace her with avalanche of women.
if it takes that many to replace her, then she’s that important.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MarketDispatch: 3:57am On Oct 24, 2022
adenigga:
:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ooni-of-Ife-to-marry-6th-wife-Monday

Ooni of Ife is just marrying all his Girlfriend's and side chicks.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MarketDispatch: 4:02am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:
Why is he marrying too many wives?

I'm beginning to believe that with money you can do just anything in Africa.

He has been embarrassed on two occasions when he tried to maintain one wife each. All the wives keep walking away.

So he has learnt from the late Alaafin of OYO.

Keep as many wives if anyone walks away, you won't even notice.

On another note, the level of six some or 7 some this man will be enjoying will be out of this world

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Karnice600: 4:20am On Oct 24, 2022
adenigga:
:

Even if it’s a ritual in style, most women would gladly join the queue for money.

Shey this guy is compensating his former girlfriends ni? abi he’s indirectly doing poverty alleviation program for young women.
I’m not surprised, though . Nigeria mostly has rulers, she barely has leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Karnice600: 4:28am On Oct 24, 2022
excanny:

It's that foolish Naomi that make this man not to send women again.

It takes one senseless woman to change a man to make him angry.
How is she senseless?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Octopusssy(f): 4:40am On Oct 24, 2022
This man has an agenda. What is the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by phemmyfour: 4:42am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:

Absolutely

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by mercyland93(m): 4:58am On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

This man will definitely marry the 10th wife b4 d end of d year.
A young king with glamorious wives

This very one is quite beautiful.
Anyway, a big congrat to the king.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by vicfajeze: 5:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
what a pathetic Human being , wasting state funds ,if I were his people na to find a way unseat am
Go and UNSEAT him now
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by mrdino(m): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:

It will shock you to know that he's not half as rich as you think.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by tungamaje: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Is he competing with King Swathi of Swaziland or what? .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by onyxo76(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2022
adenigga:
:

seems he gets married every week these days

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Evidenx(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin since naomi leave this man,E pain am,so tey na so so wife he dey marry to prove point to naomi..Kai! Naomi you strong ooo grin grin

Really na OBa adeYEYE grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by jojothaiv(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:

Unfortunately, that's the case and most of the males here will want to get a share of that pie just to fund their polygamous lifestyle.

"Dreams money can buy"

Damn! Making money should be what your soul want and desire and not just a tool to have a harem of women.

On the flipside, I blame some of the women too (to most of 'em, romance without finance is nuisance). Hypergamy will keep skyrocketing and men will always be the enablers, only few women will want to build from the scratch with their hustling partner.

Anyway, the week go make sense.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by MuslimIgbo: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Mecka:
dont you think number of bodycount is sign of prowess in bed
Would you choose a whóre over a virgin?

Would you want a whóre to be the mother of your children?

If you learnt today that your mother was a whóre before marrying your father, would you be happy?

EVERY SANE GUY ALIVE WANT A WOMAN THAT EVERY MAN WANTS BUT CAN'T HAVE, AND NOT A WOMAN THAT EVERY MAN WANTS AND HAVE HAD.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by 547muhammed: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Just like late Alaafiin Just like late Alaafiin ...
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by fluffybaby(f): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
I'm so in love with kabiesi!

May you live long!

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.

YOU STAY INCHARGE!
BE IN CONTROL!

STAY STRONG!

BE THE REAL ALPHA OR SIGMA MALE.

WE MEN ARE THE PRIZE!!!

No sensible man should allow women's blackmailing, guilttriping and MANIPULATIONS to control his life.

We are even a generation of wayward SLÚTs, WHORÈS and HOOKUP girls.

Most girls you see marrying this days have double digits bodycount.

AFTER FUCKÎNG AROUND AND HAVING NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT, I STILL HONOURED YOU WITH MARRIAGE, AND YOU WILL STILL BE GIVING ME HEADACHE AND DRAMA?!

GOD FORBID.

ANY DAUGHTER OF EVE THAT TRIES SUCH SHIT WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE. I GO EVEN FIT CARRY U DO RITUALS.

The most valuable gift a girl can give to her husband is her virginity, but unfortunately, most girls of this generation have given it out for FREE or for ice cream, Indomie and fanta, Netflix and chills etc.
You can give multiple men children, sex, love etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY.
A WOMAN'S VALUE LIES MOSTLY IN HER SEXUAL PURITY.
Gold and diamond are only valuable because of their rarity and how difficult and expensive to get they are.
You can not be a dead wood and expect someone to see you as diamond.

Minister of vagina affairs. What women do with their privates will give you heart attack one day. See your blood pressure is 200/110 already and this thread is not even a blood pressure spiking one. What will then happen if you read news where an ex prostitute gets married? You will just get stroke and be bed ridden for the rest of your life over a matter that doesn't even affect your ancestors, you or your generations unborn grin grin grin. All these small SS 2 kids who listen to AT up and down social media. Women toto matter go kill una last last. Virginity up, virginity down, virginity this, virginity that. Is anyone forcing you to marry? Remain single and stay away fron non virgins. Nobody is making you marry a LovePeddler. Make person hear word abeg you. If virginity sweet you die remain one and when the time is right marry a fine virgin. People like you will still look for excuse to abuse her once the virginity is gone tho. Your problem is deeper than virginity. Your problem is that you hate women.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2022
Vickiespecial:
Mtcheww... I don't blame him, I blame the women that agreed and succumb to his wishes, biddings and desires. It's not his fault at all....... Marrying wives as if it that's all what he came to do on earth. Nonsense!!

Rest...all of them once said all this gibberish you wrote sometime ago now they are sharing man.
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by Freebills12: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Benbellamor:
says who?
Naomi is husband less as we speak...roaming late night parties looking for attention... These new wives have their jobs ....a UK lawyer....a philanthropist... Naomi has no job....she still stays in the house bought by ooni and still uses his car...that's shameful

Marriage is not only about paying bride price! Our ooni still has his heart on Noami. Love is wicked. All these women can't fill the void left by Noami. I wish he can sort out things with her and bring our queen back.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by hush15: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2022
God1000:

Cos when he married one wife, they felt like goddesses and took it for granted, then walked away. Now, he marries as many as he can so they don't get too heady and should they decide to walk away after the other, he will have had his fill though, after all, his status can accommodate as much as he can and can cater to them all as much as he wants. That doesn't mean i consider it a great idea though!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2022
IamMobisola:

If marrying up to 6 wives in a space of one month after she left is him trying to prove something to the wife that left, then she truly was important to him in the first place and she broke his heart.

This is only a means to spite her because he could have married 6 wives before he married her or immediately after he married her but not after she left him.

Well in my opinion, more like he felt embarrassed by the divorce and vowed never to repeat the same mistake. If one or two of them leave today, he won't instantly become an Oba without Olori. He realised his mistake as a first class Oba that he has no business with "one man one wife" mantra
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Marriage is not only about paying bride price! Our ooni still has his heart on Noami. Love is wicked. All these women can't fill the void left by Noami. I wish he can sort out things with her and bring our queen back.

Void grin grin grin, she's the past. Ooni was deceiving himself with one man one wife before. It took his divorce with Naomi to open his eye. The message is simple and loud: never again!
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2022
cococandy:
if it takes that many to replace her, then she’s that important.

Not really about Naomi but the embarrassment of "one wife" who kept divorcing him.

MarketDispatch:

He has been embarrassed on two occasions when he tried to maintain one wife each. All the wives keep walking away.

So he has learnt from the late Alaafin of OYO.

Keep as many wives if anyone walks away, you won't even notice.

On another note, the level of six some or 7 some this man will be enjoying will be out of this world
Re: Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday by orisa37: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2022
HE IS YOUNG, HANDSOME AND ABLE.
HE SHOULD FIX HIS STANDARD ON MARRING 36 PRINCESSES ONE FROM EACH STATE OF UFA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Kano Monarch, Dahiru Abba, Shot Dead / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.