Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra (1589 Views)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra / Security: Enugu State Set To Complete 76 Police Mobile Force Squadron Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Whiteangel1234: 4:12pm On May 18, 2023
The Police Command in Anambra have released names of nine U.S. Consulate personnel from Lagos involved in Tuesday’s brutal attack which claimed seven lives at Ogbaru area of the state.

Mr Echeng Echeng, the Commissioner of Police in Anambra made the disclosure at a news conference at the command’s headquarters in Amawbia on Thursday.

Echeng listed the persons as; Jefferson Obayuwane, Sunday Prince Ubong, Ekene Nweke, Hassan Etila, Avwuvie Kaye Monday, Bukar. A. Kabuiki, Emmanuel Lukpata, Friday Morgan, and Adamu Andrew.

It was gathered that out of the number, seven were killed and set ablaze in their vehicles, while two were kidnapped

Echeng said the deceased included men from Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos, Inspectors Bukar Adams, Friday Morgan, Adam Andrew and Emmanuel Lupata.

The CP said that security operatives had arrested two persons in connection with the crime and were now helping in investigations on the matter

https://thenewsguru.com/news/police-reveal-identity-of-us-embassy-officials-involved-in-anambra-brutal-attack/

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by pandoragirigory: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Peter girigory Obi miscreants on rampage

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Mrsoft3(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
This is sad
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Phoen1X: 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
Deaths ,even amongst the heavily protected,..wetin poor man go come do?
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi's boys killing Nigerians without any remorse. We dodged a bullet. Thank God we elected Asiwaju.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by inoki247: 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
If dem know make dem stay where they feel safe....

One Anambra guy will soon storm here and start showing us screenshot of Police been killed in Lagos...

To him everything is competition imagine trying to compete in bad News and Terrorism...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by sonature1: 4:24pm On May 18, 2023
Some nit.wits are up there blaming Peter Obi. Like commedians always say, people wey get sense for this country no reach 3.
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Staphylococcus: 4:26pm On May 18, 2023
If they are sharing free land in the South East, I will never take it.

Now I understand why Dangote secluded them.

And come to think of it, No multinational has anything going in the South East. Not even MTN or Airtel. They just build a small structure and call it office.

Why the ONLY skyscraper in the region is still empty till date.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Absuchat(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:
If they are sharing free land in the South East, I will never take it.

Now I understand why Dangote secluded them.

And come to think of it, No multinational has anything going in the South East. Not even MTN or Airtel. They just build a small structure and call it office.

Why the ONLY skyscraper in the region is still empty till date.
Your moniker says everything I should have said about you

3 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
Afghanistan😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Staphylococcus: 4:37pm On May 18, 2023
Absuchat:

Your moniker says everything I should have said about you

It does not change the truth I have stated. Everyone keeps secluding the region, is that a mistake? No!

They know what they are capable of doing, in the near future!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:

It does change the truth I have stated. Everyone keeps secluding the region, is that a mistake? No!

They know what they are capable of doing, in the near future!

No one from that worthless region will ever rule this country and they must not be given that their uselesa bia.fruad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Staphylococcus: 4:46pm On May 18, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
No one from that region will ever rule this country and they must not be given that their uselesa bia.fruad

Sincerely, I believe Biafra should be given to them.

It’s saddening sharing same country with those lots!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by BlackAdams007: 4:53pm On May 18, 2023
All this is made up to spoil the name of a particular person or party

1 Like

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Phoen1X: 5:03pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Sincerely, I believe Biafra should be given to them.

It’s saddening sharing same country with those lots!
Even afghanistan is relatively safer since the americans left,..biafra will too,..when nigeria leaves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2023
85 people also killed in Plateau.

Buhari, Tinubu and APC are evil.
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 18, 2023
I thought those that were killed were American citizens? How did they turn to police?

Their juju strong ooh
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by M4A1carbine: 6:29pm On May 18, 2023
Unity Begging Ninja

The same people you comment on their threads constantly like an unchained robot, will still tell you they want their own Country outside your uselessly stupid care and unwarranted motivational speeches.

Agbado, never spend the same energy on people killed in Benue, Plateau, Kaduna,KOGI etc etc.

You will never comment when Herdsmen kill your brothers and Sisters in OSUN..Kwara..Ogun..Oyo...Osun...Ondo.

Instead you spend all day looking for IGBO news to gloat on and expose your unproductive bigotry and generational foolishness. Go as questions OGBENI... Propaganda can Never change the cause of events. IGBOs are 3000% better than your race that don't even have an ancestry. Spits

inoki247:
If dem know make dem stay where they feel safe....

One Anambra guy will soon storm here and start showing us screenshot of Police been killed in Lagos...

To him everything is competition imagine trying to compete in bad News and Terrorism...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by King2305: 6:34pm On May 18, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi's boys killing Nigerians without any remorse. We dodged a bullet. Thank God we elected Asiwaju.

I thought u had a brain...

Why is it so empty?

Gosh!
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by BOYS2MEN: 8:26pm On May 18, 2023
Dem die for outside work grin
Whiteangel1234:
The Police Command in Anambra have released names of nine U.S. Consulate personnel from Lagos involved in Tuesday’s brutal attack which claimed seven lives at Ogbaru area of the state.

Mr Echeng Echeng, the Commissioner of Police in Anambra made the disclosure at a news conference at the command’s headquarters in Amawbia on Thursday.

Echeng listed the persons as; Jefferson Obayuwane, Sunday Prince Ubong, Ekene Nweke, Hassan Etila, Avwuvie Kaye Monday, Bukar. A. Kabuiki, Emmanuel Lukpata, Friday Morgan, and Adamu Andrew.

It was gathered that out of the number, seven were killed and set ablaze in their vehicles, while two were kidnapped

Echeng said the deceased included men from Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos, Inspectors Bukar Adams, Friday Morgan, Adam Andrew and Emmanuel Lupata.

The CP said that security operatives had arrested two persons in connection with the crime and were now helping in investigations on the matter

https://thenewsguru.com/news/police-reveal-identity-of-us-embassy-officials-involved-in-anambra-brutal-attack/

Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2023
Rascals and children of hate fooling themselves up their.

Umu Ekwensu.
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Fortruth: 9:24pm On May 18, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi miscreants on rampage

Your government trying to take USD 800 Million loan at the last hour are miscreants you stinking Nigg..

They in fact are terrorist.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/25/insecurity-the-govt-knows-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-olawumi/
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by delpee(f): 9:50pm On May 18, 2023
Just wondering why they were killed. We know of bandits wreaking havoc in the North and Middle Belt. What is happening in the SE is so difficult to understand.
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by iluvdonjazzy: 9:52pm On May 18, 2023
Too bad
Re: 4 Policemen From Squadron 23, Police Mobile Force Lagos Killed In Anambra by Goodvibes007: 9:53pm On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi's boys doing their usual stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law / Those Of You Supporting Unknown Gunmen, I Hope You Are Happy. / Just Imagine Peter Obi Was Japanese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.