Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra (27316 Views)

Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by porthouse7(f): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Yet you have adopted his "Take Nigeria Back" mantra. You're almost OBIdient. E remain small cheesy cheesy cheesy
see wetin presidential candidates donate, and the scam is asking for public donation
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by tribalmall: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
The woefully can not be over emphasized.
If Peter Peter Obi gets 2M votes at the 2023 presidential election I owe everyone that quote me to the comment 20K each. The mod should take note.

femisplash:

Shinedu, stop lying to yourself. Obi(kola) has a completely different intonation from Obi. Contact your nearest Yoruba native speaker to enlighten you.
I wonder why you guys are making futile efforts on an election you are bond to lose woefully.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by KingOfTheDamned: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:

Suffer no dey tire you?

Drugs no dey tire you? Why not concentrate on the topic ?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2022
tribalmall:
Definition of excuse attached below.
Igbos should keep justifying Peter Obi failures you will reap the reward at the polls.
Sebi na only you over wise.

KPELE SIR

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Lacash: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1584197150929752064
By their fruits, we shall know them….Lolz grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Funflipper: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Obi will be the worst president Nigeria will ever have

The country will descend into complete chaos in six months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Iwedunloye: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Gift donated by LP support group and PO not even aware but ignorant and imbecilic jobless UK based miscreant is using it for his advantage.....

Pls also donate what you can Reno because homeless and hopeless man would definitely appreciate anything

If it was massive you wouldn’t say he isn’t aware
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Emekaonline: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Yes. I am a yoruba man and I will vote for Peter Obi. You can choke on your bigot life..

Just like I am an Igbo man and I will vote for Tinubu. What about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by BreakingNews21: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2022
One has to wonder how many loaves bread Reno has bought for his legally married wife and three kids that he abandoned in the U.S.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Mccullum: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Yes. I am a yoruba man and I will vote for Peter Obi. You can choke on your bigot life..

Stop this idiotic interpretation grin

Campaign for your candidate with issue base points..

Are you a comedian? you're too childish!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by ATLIEN2027: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman.
The ipob project will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by riyanxeally(f): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Say all you can say about Peter Obi, he is the next president of Nigeria.. Know this, know peace.
this is just your opinion know this And know rest
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by DrMuzungu(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Reno omoooookri should do things by himself and only then he can trash talk about others.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by OgaTheTop2: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
OgatheTop:

Bros, ah ah?

Na wetin na?

You nor even collect permission nor even tell me.

Na waoo
No vex bruh cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by jude79(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
femisplash:

Shinedu, stop lying to yourself. Obi(kola) has a completely different intonation from Obi. Contact your nearest Yoruba native speaker to enlighten you.
I wonder why you guys are making futile efforts on an election you are bond to lose woefully.

Who cares about the intonation, bola is bola( waste), obi is obi( kola) he who brings kola(obi) brings life, for sometime now, bat urchins have been renaming all their brothers who are not tribalistic and stupid as they are shinedu, whatever that means, but I believe it means something to stupid people.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by OgatheTop: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
No vex bruh cheesy

I hell hope you're not an urchin drinking Tinubu urine.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by OgaTheTop2: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
OgatheTop:

I hell hope you're not an urchin drinking Tinubu urine.
God forbid BAT thing smiley

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by stasius: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Smh.

It is very nauseating to see an adult behaving like a toddler. cool cool cool
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by TPound(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Is he the architect of the disaster that happened in the state? Why is he picking on him?
What has Reno done to help the displaced?

He's just a bloody wailer angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by bizzibodi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
It can't be true...even if it is true it better than from people who looted d people's money.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by bizzibodi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
When is Reno going to mock Atiku?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by OgatheTop: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
God forbid BAT thing smiley

Good. Welcome twinny

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Moses86(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
the Iweka mad man that advised Peter Obi to contest for president must be arrested.
the Peter obi hype is a SCAM.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Truvelisback(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reno and Bad mouth ehn!

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by MrUchenna1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
INDIRECTLY ENCOURANGING POLITICIANS TO LOOT.......
CORRUPT MINDED RENU SHOULD TRY AND BE USEFUL FOR ONCE.....
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by AijayAlvan: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
What has Reno and his candidates done to assist the flood victims?

With all their stolen dollars stashed in bullion vans.

mtchew!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Gandrova: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Lol. I love what Reno is doing. He is 100% focused on Obi. This shows that Obi is the man to beat in 2023.
He is showing you guys that your demi god is a scammer
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by kelspinall(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
the only stupid shameless adult thats talks like a bicch..mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Breastfeed: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
This Reno guy is becoming a nuisance abeg
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obidient4life3:

slowpoke... People who made the donation has said it's not Obi but unfortunately your senses don't comprehend Nada!
If not your father is a goat that gave birth to a ram like you... your upside down brain should tell you that this just a damage control... idiota fella
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 5:50am On Oct 25, 2022
beelon1020:
If not your father is a goat that gave birth to a ram like you... your upside down brain should tell you that this just a damage control... idiota fella

Damage control as in what? What an imbecilic Statement! Obi will keep shining and there is nothing you clownish set can do about it.
You that is as broke as a church please go and donate your last N200 make we see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police / Dino Melaye Dares Yahaya Bello: "Invite Buhari To Commission One Project" / Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.