Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra (27333 Views)

Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Siscooh: 5:32am On Oct 24, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is the typical Ibo man. Stingy and greedy.
Shhhhhh! Don't let God deal wiy you. Telling lids and making noise
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by OgaTheTop2: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2022
femisplash:

We don't care either, the point is, stop using wrong Yoruba interpretations to your ibo names.
Cry me a river. Peter Obi is your next president. Know this...know peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by harmony75: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2022
God bless you sir @OBIdient that was for breakfast as he got there in the morning and knowing well these are his people that the current governor Soludo Chukwuma is capable taking care of the flood victims.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Moikiitos: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2022
That’s exactly what Nigeria needs with our scarce resources.

TakeNigeriaBack:
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Bishopwizzy(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Say whatever you wish to say, direct whatever mockery that pleases you at him and type whatever none sense you desire.
I am highly OBIdient. The man Peter Obi has my vote. I see it as my quota towards securing a better Nigeria and I will gladly do so.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by SlyFoxx4Life: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2022
How does any woman cope with this man? His mouth runs too much for a man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by haslaw(m): 5:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Oddfinder001:
Again Reno who urchins should regard as opponent and opposition have given urchins wat to suck on.. man is deflecting attacks from atiku to a supposedly light weight politician obi..and as urchins no get sense, they go swallow the bate.. Tinubu will loose not because of obi but because of Atiku.. Atiku don thief APC block votes finish

Typical IPOB CANNIBAL.

Reply to the comments or Gettat.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by secnelly: 6:01am On Oct 24, 2022
plaindealer:
This is so shameful and disgracefully especially considering the fact that this Pandora clown get billions inside his Pandora secret foreign bank account...

You no dey give shi shi, not even to the flood victims you don take do politics and photo opportunities.. sad

The foolish man and his money no get sense you, no fit carry money go heaven...
I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in your head ..
You live and sleep Obi and we like it like that

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by plaindealer: 6:01am On Oct 24, 2022
I'm surprised Pandora did not organize aso ebi for this indomie sharing event'

Shey the useless man go carry the billions in his pandora account go heaven abi even hell sef?

The man is a walking disaster, even more, useless than tampons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Dude is too stingy!

After having the opportunity to loot Anambra state for 8 years, look at what he is donating!

Even if Obi becomes Elon Musk, His middle name will still be "Stingy"!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Ubanz: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2022
See Reno that's running away from Nigeria when no one is pursuing him.
Coward.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by phorget(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol, this is the lamest attempt I’ve ever seen.

So why then did Peter Obi posted it on his Twitter page using “I”?

Let’s even agree a local donated it, does it make any sense for Peter Obi to post that on his Twitter page and he did not even make mention of any local donating it in the first place.

Some Obizombies tried to whitewash what happened which explained by they’ve been parroting that it was a local while some said it is from some Obidient groups.

A presidential candidate uploading 24 loaves of bread on his Twitter page is so shameful to start with.

Since when did donation become competition? Even if PO donates 24 loaves of bread wont that at least feed 24people?

Do you want to compare ill gotten to legitimate money? Let others too donate whatever they can.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by maasoap(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2022
Oddfinder001:
Again Reno who urchins should regard as opponent and opposition have given urchins wat to suck on.. man is deflecting attacks from atiku to a supposedly light weight politician obi..and as urchins no get sense, they go swallow the bate.. Tinubu will loose not because of obi but because of Atiku.. Atiku don thief APC block votes finish

Your candidate keeps on bringing shame to you guys. I think it is time for him to try to be human. Why this nonsense he's doing up and down disgracing you guys? Na by force to donate?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by phorget(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dude is too stingy!

After having the opportunity to loot Anambra state for 8 years, look at what he is donating!

Even if Obi becomes Elon Musk, His middle name will still be "Stingy"!

in your own little way, what have you done to help the needy?
Who you don epp?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by phorget(m): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2022
maasoap:

Your candidate keeps on bringing shame to you guys. I think it is time for him to try to be human. Why this nonsense he's doing up and down disgracing you guys? Na by force to donate?

Donation isn't competition.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by maasoap(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2022
DMerciful:
Why does everything Reno says about Obi always grace nairaland frontpage? Who is Reno? !

Obi and Zombiedients' nightmare. But truth be said, your Oga dey disgrace you o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by maasoap(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2022
haslaw:
Peter Obi believes in the saying that half a loaf is better than nothing grin grin grin

And yet, he stashed billions of naira away in his Panama secret accounts. Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

slowpoke.... The group that made the donation has come out to say it was not Obi but them.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by olisaEze(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Omokri means he-goat in urhobo, so I’m not bothered by what the mpki says. I know he’s only fighting to secure his daily bread from the Dubai resident! From tableshaker to buhari tormentor to anti-progress, the world is watching the He-goat’s transformation with keen interest! grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2022
beelon1020:
Incredible! What a stingy guy...
slowpoke... People who made the donation has said it's not Obi but unfortunately your senses don't comprehend Nada!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by TheSameGuy(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Obi is a joke. A big one as that
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by maasoap(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Moikiitos:

That’s exactly what Nigeria needs with our scarce resources.

Scarce resources? Nigeria has more than enough resources. Scarce resources is not one our problems but corruption.
Even the Messiah that you believe Nigeria needs now has billions of naira hidden in Panama. grin grin grin. Don't let anyone fool you
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2022
To be frank, make hin no drop anything sef e beta pas this show of shame...
Same state wey u divert their funds into ur family account, this should have been a perfect time to pay them back in kind but u still telling them they are fvcking worthless to u, a leopard they say doesn't change its spot, we kuku tell them but dem decide to stay unfortunate, make dem dey enjoy their bread in peace.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by maasoap(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2022
phorget:

Since when did donation become competition? Even if PO donates 24 loaves of bread wont that at least feed 24people?

There is no need to mock the spirit of giving. If you have but find it difficult to give, then don't give! Giving to the needy is not one of Mr Pandora's calling despite the fact that he has, he should stop trying to give to stop all these embarrassments.

Do you want to compare ill gotten to legitimate money? Let others too donate whatever they can.

You don't hide your money in secret accounts in Panama if it is not ill-gotten money. Dude governed Anambra State for 8 years and he stole money

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by bhella10: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Father Mbaka has said it already. He would be laughing out loud at this news. Stingy man! Pitobi will be disgraced right from Anambra.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Reyhzor(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2022
maasoap:

And yet, he stashed billions of naira away in his Panama secret accounts. Lol

People dey talk as if you dey share Account with Peter Obi.
Wetin you don donate since flood start??
Tell us
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by ZombieSlayer1: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2022
beelon1020:
Incredible! What a stingy guy...
It wasn't donated by PO but by people in that locality. They came out to clarify this. Don't mind this useless Reno guy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by kennethesan(m): 6:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Make your own donation and stop all these talk trade.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by tyinfinity: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Pandora obituary is a failure mission already
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by OgatheTop: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Yes. I am a yoruba man and I will vote for Peter Obi. You can choke on your bigot life..

Bros, ah ah?

Na wetin na?

You nor even collect permission nor even tell me.

Na waoo
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Danz123: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2022
A loaf of bread given to you in time of want is better than 1Million given when you don't need it.
Reno, you will never understand the importance of those items untill you are damn broke and no help in sight.
At least PO has done something, what have you done?
Bros! you go beg small picking for biscuit if you are damn broke and helpless.
May the victims of these flood find help no matter how little IJN Amen.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by ogbonti: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2022
general111:
The question is, what has reno donated?..

God bless you - Reno is busy donating his nauseating ignorance by drowning the cyber space with hatred for Peter Obi, when he can not even give $1 to the flood victims - I suspect this Reno is a closet gay who gives Atiku his a nu s grin Jobless Reno - trying too hard to please Atiku so he can become a Minister - yeye baskaliful uploading useless motivational videos which can not help anyone in Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.