Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra (27331 Views)

Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Damage control as in what? What an imbecilic Statement! Obi will keep shining and there is nothing you clownish set can do about it.
You that is as broke as a church please go and donate your last N200 make we see.

I can actually feed all of your generation you know?.. check my profile mr Spencer... btw who told you obistingy will even win one state?.. cry me a river crew
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
beelon1020:
I can actually feed all of your generation you know?.. check my profile mr Spencer... btw who told you obistingy will even win one state?.. cry me a river crew

Hahahaha... Poor brat. I don't check any fucking bodies profile. That's not what I came here for. What my dogs feeds on in a month can take care of your family for 3months
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Hahahaha... Poor brat. I don't check any fucking bodies profile. That's not what I came here for. What my dogs feeds on in a month can take care of your family for 3months
Lol... can you even feed yourself not to even talk of dogs?.. I’m sure you even came from dog’s family... oloribuku somebody..
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol... can you even feed yourself not to even talk of dogs?.. I’m sure you even came from dog’s family... oloribuku somebody..

Poor begger. Price of one item in my business will change your life for good!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Poor begger. Price of one item in my business will change your life for good!
Lol... I’m sure you are into drugs as usual... don’t worry the law will catchup with you soon... na prison fit you idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol... I’m sure you are into drugs as usual... don’t worry the law will catchup with you soon... na prison fit you idiot

grin grin grin..
Clown! You fit push drugs?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obidient4life3:

grin grin grin..
Clown! You fit push drugs?
Make I tell NDLA,.. to be at watch out for you...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Make I tell NDLA,.. to be at watch out for you...
grin grin poor man
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obidient4life3:

grin grin poor man
I’m sure you never feed today self.. sha paste your account make I close eyes help your condition...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 3:43am On Oct 27, 2022
beelon1020:
I’m sure you never feed today self.. sha paste your account make I close eyes help your condition...

You wan spoil account for me? Even the amount you can afford to send will be around 3% of my daily bank charges.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obidient4life3:

You wan spoil account for me? Even the amount you can afford to send will be around 3% of my daily bank charges.
Lol... so your banks don dey charge dollars?.. hilarious!.. OGA shift one side make I see better peeps..
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol... so your banks don dey charge dollars?.. hilarious!.. OGA shift one side make I see better peeps..

grin grin grin
... Are you sure you have seen dollar in your life? All those dollar they hang in front of car na dummy oo
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obidient4life3:

grin grin grin
... Are you sure you have seen dollar in your life? All those dollar they hang in front of car na dummy oo
Lol... so hilarious! By now you don’t know my location?.. lol.. lol..
I drink dollars.. I eat dollars.. I spend dollars daily... he shock you abi?! Not everyone you meet here is as fool and ratchet and poor like you..
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol... so hilarious! By now you don’t know my location?.. lol.. lol..
I drink dollars.. I eat dollars.. I spend dollars daily... he shock you abi?! Not everyone you meet here is as fool and ratchet and poor like you..

Anyways I don't drink dollars, I am not a goat that eat papers.
I am 100% sure you are jobless. Probably one of the people begging for arms here with alternative account!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Anyways I don't drink dollars, I am not a goat that eat papers.
I am 100% sure you are jobless. Probably one of the people begging for arms here with alternative account!
Lol.. hahahaha.. I laugh in Swahili.., I feel sorry for your suffering o.. honestly your state is very pitiful?...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol.. hahahaha.. I laugh in Swahili.., I feel sorry for your suffering o.. honestly your state is very pitiful?...
People who suffer don't live in glass houses. I understand your plight.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obidient4life3:

People who suffer don't live in glass houses. I understand your plight.
Oga na green house them dey call and... no form butty for me.. live among white peeps abeg... may God lay hands on you o!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Oga na green house them dey call and... no form butty for me.. live among white peeps abeg... may God lay hands on you o!
God's hand has been on me since I was water and blood... Pray for that it will change your life!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 4:11am On Oct 29, 2022
Obidient4life3:

God's hand has been on me since I was water and blood... Pray for that it will change your life!
Yeye olodo guy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2022
beelon1020:
Yeye olodo guy

My lowest level of Olodo is your highest level of Genus
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obidient4life3:

My lowest level of Olodo is your highest level of Genus
Genus indeed, that you don’t know what a greenhouse is? OGA shift one side make I see road jorr...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
beelon1020:
Genus indeed, that you don’t know what a greenhouse is? OGA shift one side make I see road jorr...

What business does Livin' in a glass House have to do with greenhouse in that context? That further confirms your genus level is my Olodo level. You don't litter words all of the places because you want to show off your little vocabulary: which for sure would never match mine.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obidient4life3:

What business does Livin' in a glass House have to do with greenhouse in that context? That further confirms your genus level is my Olodo level. You don't litter words all of the places because you want to show off your little vocabulary: which for sure would never match mine.

Is not called glass house idiot... is green house... maybe you should join the nearest primary school near you... olodo ode, mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
beelon1020:
Is not called glass house idiot... is green house... maybe you should join the nearest primary school near you... olodo ode, mumu

Illiterate! In that context it's not a greenhouse! slowpoke. The word "miss" has a different meaning in different context! Don't be such an ignoramus!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Illiterate! In that context it's not a greenhouse! slowpoke. The word "miss" has a different meaning in different context! Don't be such an ignoramus!
Olodo of the highest order... your case is beyond redemption...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by Obidient4life3: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
beelon1020:
Olodo of the highest order... your case is beyond redemption...

grin grin grin Greenhouse illiterate!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra by beelon1020(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Obidient4life3:

grin grin grin Greenhouse illiterate!
The weed way you dey smoke pass your age...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel / If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / I Can’t Be Bello’s Deputy, Says Faleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.