Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

God Has Done It!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Has Done It!!! (2342 Views)

God Has Done It Again. Another Nairalander Has Round It Up For Me / Help! I Think God Has Forsaken Me And My Life Is About To Be Ruined / Alhamdulillah, God Has Blessed Me With Bouncing Baby Boy, Save Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations... I hope you're legally married?
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 2:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
Congratulations... I hope you're legally married?
AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IS THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS?
Because if not stupidity , i see no reason you should lack sleep over another person's marital status, since 2022..
You better put this energy into your activity, maybe you can make the tinniest of headway...

I WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR QUEST TO INTERFERE IN WHAT DOESN'T PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE...
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
Because if not stupidity , i see no reason you should lack sleep over another person's marital status, since 2022..
You better put this energy into your activity, maybe you can make the tinniest of headway...

I WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR QUEST TO INTERFERE IN WHAT DOESN'T PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE...
U forgot that "Congratulations" was my first word, u didnt respond to that, my dear, there's no need for all these rantings, we all know baby mama doings is the order of the day, it's a question that required a simple yes or no, I'm wondering why you so pained. Even if you not married, it still doesn't mean so much cos there r so many baby mamas who have better home training than the so-called married girls so no need to panic. I forgive you for the vulgar languages.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:

Thunder fire you there, I just realized it wasn't even the OP that gave that initial response. Y u dey buy matter wey no concern u, abi ogun deykee u. Fool.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
Thunder fire you there, I just realized it wasn't even the OP that gave that initial response. Y u dey buy matter wey no concern u, abi ogun deykee u. Fool.
Ogun that is already holding your life and destiny at ransom, after killing your papa.. That foolish question you asked, how is it your business? big mouthed fool...
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
U forgot that "Congratulations" was my first word, u didnt respond to that, my dear, there's no need for all these rantings, we all know baby mama doings is the order of the day, it's a question that required a simple yes or no, I'm wondering why you so pained. Even if you not married, it still doesn't mean so much cos there r so many baby mamas who have better home training than the so-called married girls so no need to panic. I forgive you for the vulgar languages.
kai....Stop mistaking people for your sisters... misery loves company.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
Ogun th at is already holding your life and destiny at ransom, after killing your papa.. That foolish question you asked, how is it your business? big mouthed fool...
u would have left the question for whom it was meant for. Oversabi will kill you. I can see u are running mad already, it's obvious u were born as a bastard cos ur papa no fit pay bride price. E no go better for u
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
u would have left the question for whom it was meant for. Oversabi will kill you. I can see u are running mad already, it's obvious u were born as a bastard cos ur papa no fit pay bride price. E no go better for u
You will cry to death... Your mates are using their curiosity to learn and better thier life. while you as an impotent animal is using your own curiosity to know how many dick a pussy can contain...Why not start from your Mommy.. LMAO.... you can never make it... mr Cummings.... pervert.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
You will cry to death... Your mates are using their curiosity to learn and better thier life. while you as an impotent animal is using your own curiosity to know how many dick a pussy can contain...Why not start from your Mommy.. LMAO.... you can never make it... mr Cummings.... pervert.
u are an untrained hegoat, people like you are the type who claim to know how to treat a woman whereas you're as stupid as a cow. I blame the person who bought data for you. Thunder will squeeze your balls cos u refused to mind your business, matter wey no concern u. It will not be well with you cos u choose to forget that this is a public space that allows for comments. I wish I will see u live let me beat the hell out of u and reset your brain if u have one
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
u are an untrained hegoat, people like you are the type who claim to know how to treat a woman whereas you're as stupid as a cow. I blame the person who bought data for you. Thunder will squeeze your balls cos u refused to mind your business, matter wey no concern u. It will not be well with you cos u choose to forget that this is a public space that allows for comments. I wish I will see u live let me beat the hell out of u and reset your brain if u have one
See this bleached fool.... Your body odour has also affected your brain... Impotent cow, that is busy counting another man's child... You have been engulfed in the wilderness and you will burn to ashes over there...its a pity that you have no sense, people around you are doomed...An impotent fool at 40...Dangote trailer will crush that smelly impotent balls of yours...udumonkey.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
See this bleached fool.... Your body odour has also affected your brain... Impotent cow, that is busy counting another man's child... You have been engulfed in the wilderness and you will burn to ashes over there...its a pity that you have no sense, people around you are doomed...An impotent fool at 40...Dangote trailer will crush that smelly impotent balls of yours...udumonkey.
can't you see how stupid u are, do u perceive body odor via the internet? Hey Mr, I know you're hungry, send your aza let me feed you for this week. There's an extent to which frustration can drive people to the point it makes them mad. U need help urgently. I volunteer to help u.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
the heartbreak that is waiting for u is far more than what you've been through in the past, even the hunger that has ravaged your destiny is going to be pro max cos you refused to have sense and face your life, u feel u want to come for me. U wey need help. Dem dey offer u food, come let me shop for you so you don't starve to death.

Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
can't you see how stupid u are, do u perceive body odor via the internet? Hey Mr, I know you're hungry, send your aza let me feed you for this week. There's an extent to which frustration can drive people to the point it makes them mad. U need help urgently. I volunteer to help u.
LMAO... stinking muddy over bleached pig...Iru fanta, okpa coke....coke on your body odour.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
the heartbreak that is waiting for u is far more than what you've been through in the past, even the hunger that has ravaged your destiny is going to be pro max cos you refused to have sense and face your life, u feel u want to come for me. U wey need help. Dem dey offer u food, come let me shop for you so you don't starve to death.
Did you also bleach your brain? its obvious that over bleaching has caused you cancer of the brain, for you not to see, that i was the one who offered that guy food as a reply to his mention to me...but you can't comprehend because everything in your overbleached impotent brain is coitus... counting someone else blessings...Kip on picking dust ...
You go cry
you go cry well well..
i will never let you unless your tears fills our geepee tank...Afoanu.
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Uniquekriss(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chidi2022:
Did you also bleach your brain? its obvious that over bleaching has caused you cancer of the brain, for you not to see, that i was the one who offered that guy food as a reply to his mention to me...but you can't comprehend because everything in your overbleached impotent brain is coitus... counting someone else blessings...Kip on picking dust ...
You go cry
you go cry well well..
i will never let you unless your tears fills our geepee tank...Afoanu.
hahahahahaha. Then hope you've recovered from the heartbreak. Zombie, u that can't even maintain relationships, olofofo
Re: God Has Done It!!! by Chidi2022: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
hahahahahaha. Then hope you've recovered from the heartbreak. Zombie, u that can't even maintain relationships, olofofo
LMAO....says the simp husband of a second hand bend down select LovePeddler....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Has A Child Elsewhere / (pics) A Case Of Child Abuse. Concerned Agencies Should Help / Nigerian Women! Don't Limit Yourselves. It Takes Someone SPECIAL. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.