Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year (11267 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene / Sanwo-Olu Wins Vanguard Personality Of The Year (Picures) / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year by Elsueno: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin

These people with thier paid awards & fake peagents....they just look 4 some not so smart rich folks who crave attention & go dash them paid awards...

I don't even understand d used of awards sef, my uncle get plenty way him decorate him office, after him retired he just pack them 4 box, i even took some of d expensive looking ones & he didn't even care grin
Re: DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year by uakpantuk(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 2022 'Young Real Estate Personality of the Year'

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/olurishe-emerges-2022-young-real-estate-personality-of-the-year/

Congratulations!!!
#bayitproperties
Re: DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year by sonety2k(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Good
Re: DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year by Mryacks: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 2022 'Young Real Estate Personality of the Year'

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/olurishe-emerges-2022-young-real-estate-personality-of-the-year/

Congratulations to him, deserved as their estates are beautiful and modern....I hope they improve on the quality of their roofing in the next projects though. I bought one in Abuja.....the roofing has been a problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: It Is Unacceptable For Hundreds Of Innocent Lives To Be Wasted – Obi / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections / Many PDP Leaders In Delta State Have Agreed To Join APC Soon – Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.