Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc (1241 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Vote4Obi: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2022
I just watched a documentary of the horrifying experience Nigerians are passing through due to insecurity in the North and I almost shed tears. People being kidnapped and taken into captivity for extended periods. Women and girls being raped in front of their fathers and brothers! Others being hacked down in the most gruesome manner in their villages.

Many of those that survive the attrocities live with the psychological trauma for the rest of their miserable lives. So pathetic!

I don't even want to talk about the economic situation and how everyone is fast becoming poor due to bad governance.

In all these, some people still campaign for APC and Tinubu? How heartless are these people?! Some of them supporting Tinubu knows he would perform like Buhari at best or probably lead Nigeria to severe crises but because of filthy lucre & selfishness they still support him. To them, the rest of Nigeria can sink into abyss provided they're milking the system.

Everyone now know that Tinubu is mentally and physically sick, which means should he win, it is his vice and cabals that will rule through proxy.

Now who is Tinubu's vice? Shettima!

Have people really read about this man called Shettima? Do they know how he emerged governor of Borno State & how the person that should have won was eliminated?!

I have read deeply about this guy called Shettima and what I discovered gave me chills. This man's name is always associated with insecurity and Boko Haram activities. Chibok school girls kidnap, Madalla catholic church bombing, protection of terrorists etc. This is the man some Yorubas want to help bring to power due to ethnic or religious sentiments? What about Northern minorities both Muslims and Christians who are daily passing through harrowing experiences & you still consider voting APC again?

Unlike Tinubu and Atiku, Peter Obi who has conscience and is always addressing Nigerians on critical issues of concern. Such person can never sit by and allow Nigerians to experience all they're experiencing today. Don't think you're doing Peter Obi or Igbos a favour by voting him. Believe me, due to ethnic & religious homogeneity, SE & SS (due to religious homogeneity and geographical location) would be least affected if Nigeria eventually collapses. SW and NC are likely to be most affected, obviously.

Like Bishop Oyedepo said, the number of votes APC would get in 2023 election would determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria.

So, when you're campaigning & voting, just know that your life and that of your family members may depend on it.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by BeardedMeat(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu will be voted for, but as president of iragbiji town union.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Lol exactly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Ttalk: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2022
What do you call IPOB and UGM that would be voting Peter Obi?

Continue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by emmanuelbrown26: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2022
I salutation every senior and reasonable comrs in d house.
Back to d topic, I dey gallant, i dey wait for urchins to come on board. Na here we die today, Nigeria must walk again.
Anybody fit enter aso rock but not urinating machine, just look at somebody wey resemble sacrifice for d gods dey contest presidential election

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Never4getU: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2022
And u are a normal in ur choice of Obi right?

See more reason why people lost all possible interest in u guys!

U are so full with hatred, no one is better except the Igbos same way no on one deserve to be regarded as ur leader except those filled with hatred against others in support of ur primitive mind set. I weep for ur generations yet unborn because they will suffer same fate in Nigeria.

Vote4Obi:
I just watched a documentary of the horrifying experience Nigerians are passing through due to insecurity in the North and I almost shed tears. People being kidnapped and taken into captivity for extended periods. Women and girls being raped in front of their fathers and brothers! Others being hacked down in the most gruesome manner in their villages.

Many of those that survive the attrocities live with the psychological trauma for the rest of their miserable lives. So pathetic!

I don't even want to talk about the economic situation and how everyone is fast becoming poor due to bad governance.

In all these, some people still campaign for APC and Tinubu? How heartless are these people?! Some of them supporting Tinubu knows he would perform like Buhari at best or probably lead Nigeria to severe crises but because of filthy lucre & selfishness they still support him. To them, the rest of Nigeria can sink into abyss provided they're milking the system.

Everyone now know that Tinubu is mentally and physically sick, which means should he win, it is his vice and cabals that will rule through proxy.

Have people really read about this man called Shettima? Do they know how he emerged governor of Borno State & how the person that should have won was eliminated?!

I have read deeply about this guy called Shettima and what I discovered gave me chills. This man's name is always associated with insecurity and Boko Haram activities. Chibok school girls kidnap, Madalla catholic church bombing, protection of terrorists etc. This is the man some Yorubas want to help bring to power due to ethnic or religious sentiments? What about Northern minorities both Muslims and Christians who are daily passing through harrowing experiences & you still consider voting APC again?

Unlike Tinubu and Atiku, Peter Obi who has conscience and is always addressing Nigerians on critical issues of concern. Such person can never sit by and allow Nigerians to experience all they're experiencing today. Don't think you're doing Peter Obi or Igbos a favour by voting him. Believe me, due to ethnic & religious homogeneity, SE & SS (due to religious homogeneity and geographical location) would be least affected if Nigeria eventually collapses. SW and NC are likely to be most affected, obviously.

Like Bishop Oyedepo said, the number of votes APC would get in 2023 election would determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria.

So, when you're campaigning & voting, just know that your life and that of your family members may depend on it.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by defcon4: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2022
Many Nigerians are not normal, as you all can see there is an abnormal sombori above

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Cryofigbos: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Same way I think anyone supporting obi talkless of to vote him is mad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu will rule over your kindred just as Buhari did rule over them

Until then enjoy your fantasy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Bontafa: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Spoken like a clueless corn robot

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by emmanuelbrown26: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Never4getU:

U are so full with hatred, no one is better except the Igbos same way no on one deserve to be regarded as ur leader except those filled with hatred against others in support of ur primitive mind set. I weep for ur generations yet unborn because they will suffer same fate in Nigeria.

I dont fucking care about what people say, u guys hv forgotten so soon, how politics of bitterness started?
Hv u guys forgotten how name calling started?
U all can fucking go and hang urselfs. i dey cum.mak i check whether baba dun change en pampers first

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by emmanuelbrown26: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

YES OHHHHHHHH, HE WiLL DEFINITELY WIN WITH HIS PAMPERS ON

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Vote4Obi: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Never4getU:

Are you sure you're a human being? Do you have a functional brain? Did you grow up with love and family care? I seriously have my reservations!

Of course, normal people will definitely campaign and vote for a lovely character like Peter Obi while wicked souls or those suffering from Stockholm syndrome will choose Tinubu.

Between me that is concerned about the suffering of Nigerians in the hands of APC and you campaigning for Tinubu, who is evil?

I weep for you and your immediate family because karma will surely visit you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Ttalk: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Are you sure you're a human being? Do you have a functional brain? Did you grow up with love and family care? I seriously have my reservations!

Of course, normal people will definitely campaign and vote for a lovely character like Peter Obi while wicked souls or those suffering from Stockholm syndrome will choose Tinubu.

Between me, that is concerned about the suffering of Nigerians in the hands of APC and you campaigning for Tinubu, who is evil?

I weep for you and your immediate family because karma will surely visit you!!

Charity begins at home.

You are not concerned about the entire SE on lockdown today because one Simon Ekpa in faraway land decided to punish your arse.

You are not concerned about UGM killing your people like chicken

You are not concerned about entire SE that has turned burial ground

You are not concerned about half of your state that has been submerged in water

You are not concerned about your people that have turned refugees in other parts of the country since SE is hotter than hell

But you are here extending concern when you and your people need it most.

Pity yourself and your people and stop disturbing Nigerian people

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Just know that the next president of the FRN is either Tinubu or Atiku. Know this and have peace. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by demmie1: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Only foolish people still want nigera's continuous existence
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

YES OHHHHHHHH, HE WiLL DEFINITELY WIN WITH HIS PAMPERS ON
I love how Tinubu presidency is tormenting you zombidients already

That was how Buhari presidency tormented the living daylights out of you zombies

This is enough sigh to tell you fools that Tinubu is your next president. He will rule over your kindred

You can only chose to me miserable for another 8 years. It's a choice though

Until then keep enjoying your fantasy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by emmanuelbrown26: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I love how Tinubu presidency is tormenting you zombidients already

That was how Buhari presidency tormented the living daylights out of you zombies

This is enough sigh to tell you fools that Tinubu is your next president. He will rule over your kindred

You can only chose to me miserable for another 8 years. It's a choice though

Until then keep enjoying your fantasy
Wow! I mean wowwwwww!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Okoroawusa: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2022
Buhari just dey give this OBIdient slaves sleepless nights

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by tsdarkside(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Wow! I mean wowwwwww!

abegi swerve....
you are not normal....

do you think you are talkin to your church members here....??

who you be sef....??

getatt....!!
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2022
All Tinubu supporters are very normal. They choose to support their party and support their ethnic candidate. While you choose to support yours who is a very corrupt and incompetent governor with 8 years to show nothing for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by VaselineCrew: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2022
kingthreat:
All Tinubu supporters are very normal. They choose to support their party and support their ethnic candidate. While you choose to support yours who is a very corrupt and incompetent governor with 8 years to show nothing for.

Your candidate brought 2 bullion vans into his house on an election eve, something that is unheard of anywhere else in the world.

Yet you don’t see that corruption?

Broad daylight corruption, yet you still can’t see it.

As I said in my thread, Nigerians have eyes, but cannot see.

I will post it again for you to see, but I know you will soon unsee it again.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by emmanuelbrown26: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2022
tsdarkside:

abegi swerve....
you are not normal....

do you think you are talkin to your church members here....??

who you be sef....??

getatt....!!
I sweat to gawd dog, I swear to gawd, I'm already outta here

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by emmanuelbrown26: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
kingthreat:
I swear to gawd dog

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by emmanuelbrown26: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Buhari just dey give this OBIdient slaves sleepless nights
I swear to gawd dog

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by ufuosman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Your candidate brought 2 bullion vans into his house on an election eve, something that is unheard of anywhere else in the world.

Yet you don’t see that corruption?

Broad daylight corruption, yet you still can’t see it.

As I said in my thread, Nigerians have eyes, but cannot see.

I will post it again for you to see, but I know you will soon unsee it again.

The money in the bullion van is his. Peter Obi's money stashed in Pandora accounts can fit into a Naira bullion ban too.
Fact is both are corrupt. Neither is a saint.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Vote4Obi: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Ttalk:

Charity begins at home.

You are not concerned about the entire SE on lockdown today because one Simon Ekpa in faraway land decided to punish your arse.

You are not concerned about UGM killing your people like chicken

You are not concerned about entire SE that has turned burial ground

You are not concerned about half of your state that has been submerged in water

You are not concerned about your people that have turned refugees in other parts of the country since SE is hotter than hell

But you are here extending concern when you and your people need it most.

Pity yourself and your people and stop disturbing Nigerian people

My post is for sane Nigerians and not those that have sold their mind to the devil because of chicken change.

Continue making it an issue about tribe and religion, you're doing yourself and generations unborn.

Many of those that campaigned for Buhari against common sense have run away from Nigeria due to too much suffering. Others who weren't fortunate enough have died.

Today, against common sense, some of you have started campaigning for old rogues like Atiku and Tinubu again. If you still have a thinking and rational mind, you would know that Peter Obi is the best opportunity for Nigeria to turn around for the better.

Killings are happening all over Nigeria, the latest data that was released showed that roughly equal numbers of people died in the SE and SW while more people died in other regions. So no one is safe in Nigeria, including you!

Last I checked, flood is ravaging many states in Nigeria due to irresponsible and corrupt rulers. Warning is already being issued that many parts of Lagos would soon be flooded, so continue using ecological disaster to play senseless politics when your own house may be submerged soon.

If I know that Peter Obi is a good man and I'm campaigning for him with all honesty, may God continue to bless me and my family however, for those campaigning for Tinubu despite knowing he is not the best for Nigeria, may Nigeria happen to them and their immediate family!
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by ElSudani: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Vote4Obi:

My post is for sane Nigerians and not those that have sold their mind to the devil because of chicken change.

Continue making it an issue about tribe and religion, you're doing yourself and generations unborn.

Many of those that campaigned for Buhari against common sense have run away from Nigeria due to too much suffering. Others who weren't fortunate enough have died.

Today, against common sense, some of you have started campaigning for old rogues like Atiku and Tinubu again. If you still have a thinking and rational mind, you would know that Peter Obi is the best opportunity for Nigeria to turn around for the better.

Killings are happening all over Nigeria, the latest data that was released showed that roughly equal numbers of people died in the SE and SW while more people died in other regions. So no one is safe in Nigeria, including you!

Last I checked, flood is ravaging many states in Nigeria due to irresponsible and corrupt rulers. Warning is already being issued that many parts of Lagos would soon be flooded, so continue using ecological disaster to play senseless politics when your own house may be submerged soon.

If I know that Peter Obi is a good man and I'm campaigning for him with all honesty, may God continue to bless me and my family however, for those campaigning for Tinubu despite knowing he is not the best for Nigeria, may Nigeria happen to them and their immediate family!

"Killings are happening all over Nigeria, the latest data that was released showed that roughly equal numbers of people died in the SE and SW while more people died in other regions. So no one is safe in Nigeria, including you!"

Can you please show us the source of this data you quoted?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Vote4Obi: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
ElSudani:

"Killings are happening all over Nigeria, the latest data that was released showed that roughly equal numbers of people died in the SE and SW while more people died in other regions. So no one is safe in Nigeria, including you!"

Can you please show us the source of this data you quoted?

It was conducted by Nigerian security tracker with sponsorship of the American government. Here is a link to the report:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerias-killing-field-neast-leads-as-terrorists-others-kill-53418-under-buhari/%3famp
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Vote4Obi: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
maasoap:

Just know that the next president of the FRN is either Tinubu or Atiku. Know this and have peace. grin grin grin

You will be alive to watch Peter swearing in ceremony. For the first time in Nigeria's history, good must triumph over evil.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Vote4Obi: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
kingthreat:

Continue doing politics of ethnicity while Boko Haram and bandits are now at the gate.

Indeed my people perish for lack of knowledge!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court sacks Umo Eno, affirms Michael Enyong as Akwa Ibom PDP guber candidate / Breaking: EFFC Arraigns Kogi Governor’s Wife, Relative For N3billion Fraud / President Elect- Why No Jubilation In The Street ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.