Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc (1248 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Continue doing politics of ethnicity while Boko Haram and bandits are now at the gate.

Indeed my people perish for lack of knowledge!

Remember that ESN and IPOB might kill you if you vote as they have declared no election in Biafra.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by Vote4Obi: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
kingthreat:

Remember that ESN and IPOB might kill you if you vote as they have declared no election in Biafra.

No, on the contrary, you're the one who is likely to be gruesomely murdered by herdsmen.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Vote4Obi:

You will be alive to watch Peter swearing in ceremony. For the first time in Nigeria's history, good must triumph over evil.

Lol, Mr Pandora of Panama Republic is the good? grin grin grin
There must be different meanings of "good".
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 3:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Vote4Obi:

No, on the contrary, you're the one who is likely to be gruesomely murdered by herdsmen.

I am not in the country, you yam-legged drug trafficker. Obi will never be president and nothing will happen.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by VaselineCrew: 3:41am On Oct 26, 2022
kingthreat:

I am not in the country, you yam-legged drug trafficker. Obi will never be president and nothing will happen.

Why are you not in the country na?
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 4:00am On Oct 26, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Why are you not in the country na?

So I should be where someone totally irrelevant to my existence wants me to be ba?
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by VaselineCrew: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2022
kingthreat:

So I should be where someone totally irrelevant to my existence wants me to be ba?

Urchin, I’m sure you can’t even afford sausage and egg breakfast where you are, sigh
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 4:15am On Oct 26, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Urchin, I’m sure you can’t even afford sausage and egg breakfast where you are, sigh

Can you stand naked holding a holy book and swear to that?
All my life, never been hungry or had food as my problem. But those who battle with poverty daily think others are in their league.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by VaselineCrew: 4:32am On Oct 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Can you stand naked holding a holy book and swear to that?
All my life, never been hungry or had food as my problem. But those who battle with poverty daily think others are in their league.

So you have confirmed that you ain’t poor

You have also confirmed that you are outside the country

Being that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, you’re probably in a better country.

So you probably have water flowing from your taps and 24/7 electricity.

Yet all you wish for those that haven’t escaped the Nigerian hellhole is more hell for them, while you sit abroad eating honey baked ham.

Chai!

Such a sad case

The government you support is in power, and they have even presented another catastrophe candidate that your wicked soul would love.

Why can’t you trade places with someone in Ajegunle or the Niger Delta? So that they can be eating Sausage and Orange juice for breakfast, while you much on dry Agbado till your dirty teeth break.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 4:50am On Oct 26, 2022
VaselineCrew:

So you have confirmed that you ain’t poor

You have also confirmed that you are outside the country

Being that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, you’re probably in a better country.

So you probably have water flowing from your taps and 24/7 electricity.

Yet all you wish for those that haven’t escaped the Nigerian hellhole is more hell for them, while you sit abroad eating honey baked ham.

Chai!

Such a sad case

The government you support is in power, and they have even presented another catastrophe candidate that your wicked soul would love.

Why can’t you trade places with someone in Ajegunle or the Niger Delta? So that they can be eating Sausage and Orange juice for breakfast, while you much on dry Agbado till your dirty teeth break.

What have you done to make Nigeria better? At least over 5 people are under my monthly contribution list in Nigeria.
What did Peter Obi do in Anambra for 8 years that made his state the El Dorado of Nigeria?
Only reason why you want Obi in your heart of hearts is because you reckon with him as your tribesman. He probably invested in the baby factory where you emanated from.
For the record, I am neither a Tinubu nor Obi supporter.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by VaselineCrew: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
kingthreat:

What have you done to make Nigeria better? At least over 5 people are under my monthly contribution list in Nigeria.
What did Peter Obi do in Anambra for 8 years that made his state the El Dorado of Nigeria?
Only reason why you want Obi in your heart of hearts is because you reckon with him as your tribesman. He probably invested in the baby factory where you emanated from.
For the record, I am neither a Tinubu nor Obi supporter.

Why don’t you trade places with those in Nigeria?

So that you can be on their contribution list, using the money for roasted agbado, while they eat bacon wrapped pork chops, dripping with barbecue sauce with a hint of ranch dressing.

What is stopping you? The government you so love is in power abi? Plus the other tyrants you want are presently campaigning.

Please come back, so that someone in Thailand can put you on their contributions list.

You escaped, but still want the worse for your people. You can’t even say thank you God for helping me, and use the opportunity to turn the country you escaped from to the one your currently seeking refuge in.

You want those you left behind to all burn to ashes.
Re: I Don't Think Any Normal Human Being Will Vote Tinubu/apc by kingthreat(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Why don’t you trade places with those in Nigeria?

So that you can be on their contribution list, using the money for roasted agbado, while they eat bacon wrapped pork chops, dripping with barbecue sauce with a hint of ranch dressing.

What is stopping you? The government you so love is in power abi? Plus the other tyrants you want are presently campaigning.

Please come back, so that someone in Thailand can put you on their contributions list.

You escaped, but still want the worse for your people. You can’t even say thank you God for helping me, and use the opportunity to turn the country you escaped from to the one your currently seeking refuge in.

You want those you left behind to all burn to ashes.

Demented reasoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loopholes In Cbns New Naira Design Policy That Needs Urgent Attention / His Excellency Atiku Abubakar Commissions A Big Campaign Office In Gombe / Why Peter Obi Can Never Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.