Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Can A Man Hide From His Fears - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can A Man Hide From His Fears (694 Views)

Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? / Aluko To Jonathan: Don’t Hide Under Subsidy / I Need Info On How To Hide IP Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Hide From His Fears by nkem123(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
sometimes i wonder how a man can really hide from his fears,each time i try to hide from those things that scares me more often instead is like i find myself right in the middle of the same SHIT.your advice pls what do you think?
Re: Can A Man Hide From His Fears by zenatta: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
Its advisable not to hide from your fears because they'd haunt you no end. what I do is analyse my fears. Sometimes you find that it is an off shot of your fears that's terrorizing you, not the fear itself.
You've heard it said. "face your fears", and so indeed you should cos its therapeutic. Call up what is making you uncomfortable, bravely stare it in the face, be true to yourself as per solving it. If it cannot be solved immediately, the act of making plans to, is greatly relieving. When you do this courageously, you may find out that it is other 'fears' thats bothering you. Analyse these and move on
Try never to hide from your fears
Goodluck
Re: Can A Man Hide From His Fears by macroworld: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
It is better to confront the fear. At most times,it is not easy, but that is life, take the bull by the horn. It is good for a man to face hs fear and then become a Champion.

Prayerfully approach your fear. At times analyse the fear, what is the worst that will happen ?

I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Accounting Softwares For Your Business. / Do You Want To Beautify Your Events/wedding Venue? / Cement, Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol Delivery/supplies In Trailer/tanker Loads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.