Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) (73407 Views)

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by drlateef: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Kill him instantly, but why do people enjoy rape? God forbid BAT thing

The OBItuary of this young girl is so painful. The criminal should be PElTed with stones.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
The solution is simple. Monster should be a$$-raped to death by a bunch of drugged donkeys.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
drlateef:

The OBItuary of this young girl is so painful. The criminal should be PElTed with stones.

You are too merciful. He should be a$$-raped to death by a bunch of drugged donkeys.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Sultty(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
when I saw the name I was just thinking how a woman will rape a fellow girl to death

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by TrittNG: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by balayoflife(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
What nonsense...

He should be sentenced to life imprisonment....
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by osazsky(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creatorchris:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ex-convict-rapes-12-year-old-ogun-pupil-to-death/%3famp
apart from selling agbo herbal nonsense and sex,begging,sewing of cap,and pounding ewedu soup ,rape and insense and bastality I don't see wat these clowns add to the national advancement of our dear country sorry i forgot to mention agberoism and ticket spits..and the funny thing now is dat these destitute are littered all over Benin city very annoying and obaseki is not doing anything idiot
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
I wholeheartedly support masturrbation.
See ehn,konji na wicked feeling O.
A guy wey konji hold fit fvk craze woman with perky boobs.
It is hard to hold body.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
siofra:
This rapist trait in Nigerian men needs to be destroyed completely by sentencing every Nigerian man accused of rape to death without trial.
You no well. What if its a false accusation undecided
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by osazsky(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
siofra:
This rapist trait in Nigerian men needs to be destroyed completely by sentencing every Nigerian man accused of rape to death without trial.
not Nigeria men but all yoruba men
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by kingyakos: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
I don't see any reason why someone should be an ex- convict, anyone convicted should remain there in correctional facility.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Naijanascam: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
Heartless Igbo beast

Cheap Weed on empty stomach is the cause of your iberiberism
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by sammirano: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
If they don't catch and execute the flatskull bastard in Ogun.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Kill him instantly, but why do people enjoy rape? God forbid BAT thing
I wonder oo. I think it's a demonic spirit living in them.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
the animal must be set ablaze. He's as foolish as tinubu.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Slydan204: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Chai, what kinda life is this. I pray 4 d immediate arrest of ths vagabond while also commiserating wt d family. RIP 2 d deceased. #justice must be served
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by donem: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Allah Kiaye, What sort of reprobate is this? sad
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Guyman01: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
tiswell:
omoluabi on the beat kiss
Mynd44 Rule 2
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Tfx1: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jesus
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by gracealonev: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Sex is cheap and everywhere now why rape a minor God have mercy

So you want God yo have Mercy? That's the guy's name, and God must surely take him.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by luluosas(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
He should be killed immediately when seen please
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
meobizy:
Twenty-six good years don sure for am. Since he’s decided that prison is his destiny, he should rot there.

Murder is the bigger case here, not rape. It's life imprisonment for him because most governors usually refuse to sign the execution of a judicial death sentence. Dude is finished!

He would be really lucky if the authorities caught him before the community youths. Otherwise, he is as good as dead.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Richwallet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHfvD1fM8U

Lonnie Elias Jr.
Lonnie Elias Jr. was arrested Friday and charged with sex abuse of a minor, according to police. A 44-year-old man who taught at Largo High School in Prince George's County was arrested Friday after a grand jury indicted him on charges of sex abuse of a minor and related counts earlier this week, county police said.3 days ago

Pay attention this is how they operate like crafty serpents particarily the Blacks in power. In order to divert News attention away from one of their own fraternity brothers found guilty by Grand Jury for raping students over several years, the Black Police same day, they pretend to accidently release an armed rapist. Who can't go anywhere because they obviously tracked him then alerted the media themselves so it would cause uproar.

Remember the Quran says that the Israelites would be tyrants on the Earth twice. The Israelites were known for homosexuality, prostitution and child sacrifice condemned by Christ. They have back slided into pagan religion yet still proudly seek to appear morally just. Israelites known for scape goat rituals. The Black kings of Europe were Israelites and Edomites and all the horrible inquisitions, wars and plagues occurred during their reign. May God continuously curse their bloodlines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRQDRB6PCQ

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by foleskay(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
He will be arrested. He would be in lag, ijebu ode or ibadan by now. I can bet that. Elerribbu omo embarassed
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Ifakiland(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
if he had been lynched and burnt to death.....he wouldnt have been released from prison to kill the young girl....the jungle failed the girl.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If I see this nigga I go kill am myself...this is inhuman
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by jimyjames(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creatorchris:
please where is sex cheap ? Cause I haven't ha sex in three years
Even if sex is not cheap ,no one has the right to rape another

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Awon oti ya werey.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
If found, behead him....cut him to pieces

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.