Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) (73397 Views)

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kill the bastardd

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by perryy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jungle justice please. He should be tied up and set ablaze. He needs to due slow. It would be an injustice if this animal is handed over to the police.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by treatise: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by goldmatrix(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
That's how APC dey rape Nigerians only say Nigerians no gree die...

Make God forbbid BAT thing..
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Friend22(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
siofra:
This rapist trait in Nigerian men needs to be destroyed completely by sentencing every Nigerian man accused of rape to death without trial.
You must be drunk on some cheap shapê.
Accused should be sentenced to death?
You have absolutely gone bonkers!
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
He who kill by sword
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
bukatyne:

True.

The one year in prison was obviously a waste.
How have u been?Quite a while.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Jemex003: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
post=117840990:
He raped her to death
Awusubulai shocked shocked

He can only run for so long Orija,
You will be caught and fed to the dogs in due time.

For all the animals, terrorists and cannibals that released hardened criminals from different prisons in recent years, to be living among human beings,
For any innocent life taken by these criminals y'all released, such evil, wickedness, and deaths will forever be your portion, and the portion of the online hooligans that supported your evil actions back then.
Y'all will never ever know peace in this life and the life hereafter.
Nothing good will ever coke close to your doorsteps.
So shall it be, as long as God lives.

Iseeeeeeeeeee

Hope u know say Buhari too will share out of this curse cos he dey release criminals and you too will partake cos u are his hard time supporter
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
He couldn't get too far. I just hope they find him alive and return him to the community ....they will know what to do.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
T0BY:
This mumu sha.. instead of doing this nonsense, while not go to brothel and do your thing. It seems there's a bad spirit behind some certain behaviors.
Repentance is the best.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by 3seriez(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
siofra:
This rapist trait in Nigerian men needs to be destroyed completely by sentencing every Nigerian man accused of rape to death without trial.

Totally agreed. My gender are falling hand seriously with concern to this matter.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by shineeye1: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creatorchris:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ex-convict-rapes-12-year-old-ogun-pupil-to-death/%3famp

Las las na sinnerman go tire. No matter how many times you outrun Justice along the way,, you will never reach the finishing line before JUSTICE
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by shineeye1: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
siofra:

Your frustrations with life cannot change the blessed destiny of men. Any man ACCUSED of rape should be killed WITHOUT TRIAL abi? Your plan no go work layé
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Instant killing will be okay for him
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Richwallet: 2:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Richwallet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHfvD1fM8U

Lonnie Elias Jr.
Lonnie Elias Jr. was arrested Friday and charged with sex abuse of a minor, according to police. A 44-year-old man who taught at Largo High School in Prince George's County was arrested Friday after a grand jury indicted him on charges of sex abuse of a minor and related counts earlier this week, county police said.3 days ago

Pay attention this is how they operate like crafty serpents particarily the Blacks in power. In order to divert News attention away from one of their own fraternity brothers found guilty by Grand Jury for raping students over several years, the Black Police same day, they pretend to accidently release an armed rapist. Who can't go anywhere because they obviously tracked him then alerted the media themselves so it would cause uproar.

Remember the Quran says that the Israelites would be tyrants on the Earth twice. The Israelites were known for homosexuality, prostitution and child sacrifice condemned by Christ. They have back slided into pagan religion yet still proudly seek to appear morally just. Israelites known for scape goat rituals. The Black kings of Europe were Israelites and Edomites and all the horrible inquisitions, wars and plagues occurred during their reign. May God continuously curse their bloodlines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRQDRB6PCQ

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 2:32am On Oct 25, 2022
kill him instantly once caught
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BanyXchi: 3:26am On Oct 25, 2022
osazsky:
apart from selling agbo herbal nonsense and sex,begging,sewing of cap,and pounding ewedu soup ,rape and insense and bastality I don't see wat these clowns add to the national advancement of our dear country sorry i forgot to mention agberoism and ticket spits..and the funny thing now is dat these destitute are littered all over Benin city very annoying and obaseki is not doing anything idiot
oloriburuku Edo miscreant, that animal is ibo and not Yoruba, funny to see you insult Yorubas when they contribute the most to the country while you contribute nothing but international oloshoism, witchcraft, ritualism, cultism to the country, you're a irrelevant minority. Come to Ondo and see how the dogs you call women litter everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by fluffybaby(f): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2022
Those yeye men who scream up and down nairaland insisting on dictating how women should use their bodies won't foam in their mouths about these rape cases. No long writeups from day to day chastising men and their sexual perversion. Bunch of smelly bananas lipsrsealed

On the other hand, this is the second death happening to someone going to buy soap. May God have mercy. I hope the rapist faces death penalty.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BanyXchi: 3:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Lionnation:
Yet another one when I say those people are caused and they are evil they will begin to argue, coursed region
that animal is from your region, nyamiri lunatic, Mercy Orija is not yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Bashir75: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Creatorchris:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ex-convict-rapes-12-year-old-ogun-pupil-to-death/%3famp

WE NEED TO SEPERATE FROM THESE BARBARIC IPOBIANS. LET THEM HAVE THEIR NATION. HE’S LUCKY I’M NOT A GOVERNOR OF THAT STATE. HE WILL BE GONE BY NOW TO MEET HIS CREATOR.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Lionnation: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
that animal is from your region, nyamiri lunatic, Mercy Orija is not yoruba
I mercy arija can't be from my region, urchinised afonja, always rapping their children to death
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by BanyXchi: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Lionnation:
I mercy arija can't be from my region, urchinised afonja, always rapping their children to death
Coming from an Osu miscreant that use their mothers and children as target practice everyday. Just 2 days ago, one of your fellow Osu brothers raped his own daughters

https://www.nairaland.com/7395264/man-arrested-allegedly-defiling-two

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2022
kunle4toyeyaho:
BAT would start ruling you and your family anytime from 29-5-2023
Your family you say? I prefer anything than BAT
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Vader7: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Okkk
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Nawa o, his libido is too high o.
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:

Are you mad

The clients you gave me

Didn't you chop their money?
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Versal: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Did the girl die?
He should be killed, too
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by Segzy19: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Community boys should locate him and 'jungle' him one time.... It will be justified
Re: Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) by greatness77: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Creatorchris:
please where is sex cheap ? Cause I haven't ha sex in three years
Asaba, 1000 naira until you release, though not everywhere oo, there is a particular place, before it was 500 naira with accomodation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.