Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) (3511 Views)

This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2022
I will post screenshots of our chats. If you are following her here on Nairaland kindly unfollow her right now for ur own Good. She jumps from one politicians bed to another, after doing her dirty packaging work she will come to ur dm and be asking u for 2,000 naira. To cook food. We're dating before but since I discovered this I stopped giving her attention. She's a scammer using different politicians name to Cashout Once she's done with u she will go to another politician. Now she's using Alia and Tinubu for her fraudulent activities. An application have been filed at APC National Secretariat Headquarters in Abuja for an immediate arrest. She's going about discredit-ing politicians. Be warned she's on social media and on Nairaland don't have anything in doing with her because the moment she's arrested who so ever that's with her at the moment will be arrested and sent to prison. I will share a screenshot were she's begging for 2k. All she does is just packaging, she owns a WhatsApp group called Hembadoon Mobilization Network kindly do yourself a favor and run from the group because ur details are at risk. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2022
More

She has been banned from Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Do you mean two hundred thousand or two thousand?.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Jeon(f): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2022
I need a business partner. Come let's work together in order for Humans benefits.

Register with GHT heath Care.

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Her username on Facebook is Queen Hembadoon Atir. She normally send people friend request once u accept her she will start telling you she's a single mother of 4 and if you mistakenly go into any relationship with her once she's done with u she will block u.

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Slynation(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Just because of common ordinary 2K you will not allow us to see better news, when you were bangin her pussy did you tell us...?? angry

Alaye if they chop you mugu comot for road make they chop another person.

19 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Do you mean two hundred thousand or two thousand?.

#2, 000 naira

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Once I saw APC hmm...we all know what they do best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Creamypie(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2022
U f**k or not? If yes, 2k no be wahalla nah. At least Ina see physically. In any case, her face and all her online details have been marked
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Creamypie:
U f**k or not? If yes, 2k no be wahalla nah. At least Ina see physically

Guy u will not understand. They will soon arrest her then u will hear more gists.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by ceematics: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2022
I need to taste this pussy if na just 2k be her problem

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Young03(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2022
She fresh oo

I need send her friend request.

2k no be issue nah

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by VeryWickedMan: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2022
See the kind of females on Nairaland. grin grin

Nah. Hell naw.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:
Her username on Facebook is Queen Hembadoon Atir. She normally send people friend request once u accept her she will start telling you she's a single mother of 4 and if you mistakenly go into any relationship with her once she's done with u she will block u.
i don’t understand how this is a scam...she used you and dump you....and you guys probably f.cked.

So what’s the big deal?
So serving breakfast don turn fraudulent act?

Please take down this post ...don’t tarnish someone’s image because she served you breakfast....mods should do the needful abeg

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Mordson: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

Pls, is she good in bed? I mean, she sabi knack? Is she good at riding dick? And most importantly, is she neat and clean?

Please treat these questions as urgent. I take God beg you.

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Mordson:

Pls, is she good in bed? I mean, she sabi knack? Is she good at riding dick? And most importantly, is she neat and clean?

Please treat these questions as urgent. I take God beg you.

If need more details I can post screenshots here
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Mordson: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

If need more details I can post screenshots here

I don't understand. I asked simple questions. Did you get in bed with her or not? I like her pics, she's good looking.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Whatever you do, kindly take down or blur that kid's picture. You can be persecuted for that.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Alwaysready(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Whatever you do, kindly take down or blur that kid's picture. You can be persecuted for that.

Exactly my thought.

Make he delete everything sef. As someone said,is it 200k or just 2k?

Even you wey post all this,if e happen now,guys go take side with the beautiful single mum and throw you into kirikiri for defamation.

Be guilded pls.
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Mordson:

I don't understand. I asked simple questions. Did you get in bed with her or not? I like her pics, she's good looking.

Better take my advice and run away from her
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Alwaysready(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

See this below, I told you she's a scammer. She have banned from Nairaland for 10 yrs because she lay false alarm on Seun Mynd44 ND lalasticlala saying all kinds of rubbish that mynd44 raped her daughter. Be warned a word is enough for the wise.

So,how did u get the pics below? Did she send it to you on WhatsApp or you have her login? What am I even saying sef? Are you a mode here?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by crestedaguiyi: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Wahala
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Alwaysready:

So,how did u get the pics below? Did she send it to you on WhatsApp or you have her login? What am I even saying sef? Are you a mode here?

She sent it to me on WhatsApp
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Mordson: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

See this below, I told you she's a scammer. She have banned from Nairaland for 10 yrs because she lay false alarm on Seun Mynd44 ND lalasticlala saying all kinds of rubbish that mynd44 raped her daughter. Be warned a word is enough for the wise.

How did you have access to her nairaland account to take that screenshot?

Anyways, do me a favour and answer the questions I asked in my previous comment above, just leave the rest to me. She has dumped you, move on and give other guys the opportunity to have a taste of the cookie.

First, answer the questions for me. I want to have the answers before I approach her. She looks like she sabi the thing well well.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Mordson:

Anyways, do me a favour and answer the questions I asked in my previous comment above, just leave the rest to me. She has dumped you, move on and give other guys the opportunity to have a taste of the cookie.

First, answer the questions for me. I want to have the answers before I approach her. She looks like she sabi the thing well well.

She sent me the bank on WhatsApp
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Mordson: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

She sent me the bank on WhatsApp
Okay, but why are you evading the important question. Abi she no allow you dig the pit after chopping your money?

Is that your grudge with her?

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Mordson:

How do you want to approach her? Do u have her number? Bros run ooo am just giving you advise. I have experienced it. She will never allow u rest. All the time money, if you tell her about ur family problem she will tell you to forget about them so that u can focus more on her.
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Alwaysready(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

She sent it to me on WhatsApp

After you have blocked her,she now used another number to send you this pics just to tell you that she is been banned on NL to get sympathy from you or ?

This issue get k-leg.

Seems its a family matter. How and where in her thread did she accuse any mod of sleeping with her daughter? I just checked all her threads and nothing like that ,maybe ,it's been deleted tho but there should be sign of people commenting on the thread or quitting her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by Mordson: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2022
IGNigintLtd:

How do you want to approach her? Do u have her number? Bros run ooo am just giving you advise. I have experienced it. She will never allow u rest. All the time money, if you tell her about ur family problem she will tell you to forget about them so that u can focus more on her.

You forgotten you posted her Facebook ID. I'll just send her a friend request and we take it from there.
Re: Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX) by IGNigintLtd(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Mordson:
Okay, but why are you evading the important question. Abi she no allow you dig the pit after chopping your money?

Is that your grudge with her?

I sleep with her na but she's a useless person. She will run u dry, she will use her baby voice and u will fall for her cheap scam. She will tell you she's coming to visit u. If you dare send her money she will say she needs more money to fix her hair, once u send the money. On the day she wants to come she will start giving you fake fake stories and that will be the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story / Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? / Must Read: My Chat With A White Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.