Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons (16758 Views)

Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State / Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages / B/haram Using Drones To Monitor Troops’ Operations – Borno Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by snapshot: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2022
Boko Haram should retaliate very fast and finish ISWAP,and let repeat the process over and over again until they finish themselves

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Iykenuwa(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Good news, keep it up.

And Boko Haram should ensure they retaliate and never forgive ISWAP.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by tishbite41(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Fulani military = ISWAP
Only those who understand the Fulani jihad will relate
The Fulanis want to displace the Kanuris
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Tradepunter2: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2022
Jones4190:
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

keep deceiving yourself.... Boko Haram is more moderate compared with ISWAP,

ISWAP needs operational theatre where they control every corner of the landscape, having Boko haram is a real problem for them because each can gain favor by ratting each other out to the military.....

ISWAP eliminating Boko haram totally will lead to full implementation of their terrorist campaign which will be total destruction and implementation of extreme Islamic rules and implementation of multiple forward operational systems especially on the high grounds( where Boko haram currently controls) that will make military operations difficult
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by DrMuzungu(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2022
One group of illiterate phaggots murdering members of the other such group? Good, good. Let them a$$-bleep each other to death.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by InvertedHammer: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2022
/
It seems that every group including ISWAP, journalists, Gumi & co, etc are quick to locate Boko Haram except the NPF and Nigerian military.

/
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Good thing that these two terrorist organisations are attacking each other. I would be really happy if bandits too are to be involved in the attacks on one another.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by toluxa1(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Their weapons will continue to turn against each other until they waste each other and finish themselves. The Land of Nigeria will be their burial ground.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by herrostar: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Presidents Wife said you people should continue...
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by RestructureNig1: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Nigerians will think the 2 terrorist group are just fighting themselves but don't know the government is behind it.

Buhari support ISWAP over Boko Haram,
Boko Haram are fighting to defend their territory from ISWAP led by the Fulani, ISWAP have the backing of the Islamic world, they want to conquer Nigeria
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2022
The jungle also contains those who hunt the hunters. ISWAP = Bokoharam of the Bokoharams
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by AliyuMahdi9: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Saintlucia come and see your Mentors at work.

You will suffer the same fate of thier Innocent Victims
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by abuja007: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2022
ISWAP !! Nigerians beware. They are an international terror group. Their actions of late seems they are working for FG but FG and Nigerians should beware. When they decide to attack they would be worse than Boko Haram. The next government ...hmm pray hard, know God well and work hard or ....
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by flexyrule(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Jones4190:
Don't say so oooo.

I schooled in the North. A neighboring state to Borno.

When the whole Boko Haram thing started, there were northerners in my area that were supporting boko haram, claiming that, they are fighting the government, on behakf of the common man. Just like some igbos were/are hailing Unknown Gunmen...

When Boko Haram were done bombing Yobe, Borno, Abuja etc... They turned and faced us...

All those people hailing them were not spared.

Always call a spade a spade oooo. Evil is evil.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by NzeSteve(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Who covered the news..
How did the person get full details without being insider?�

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Onyi90(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2022
Who gives this de detailed info on the activities or terrorist group to security agency bikonu? undecided
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by VULCAN(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
If not that it's a shame, it's hilarious that ISIS West Africa branch is more successful at weakening Bokoharam than the Nigerian Army
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by LOVEGINO(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jones4190:
aswear.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by LOVEGINO(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
E don tey wey I hear good news on Monday morning for naija like dis.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by rpstar12: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Islam gives birth to terrorism
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Reyhzor(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maybe they want to replace Boko haram.
The Northern sponsors should continue till Nigeria turn against them just like Siri lanca did
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Something that army couldn't do
Arrival are now doing it for us
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Houstency(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Cause for serious concerns for well meaning Nigerians. ISWAP is an international terrorist association and more deadlier, sophisticated weapons and intl connect. If only both groups can obliterate themselves from the surface this earth completely, then I can be happy.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by gulfer: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please, how are they sourcing these updates undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by akwesenana: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
ISWAP(Islamic state, West Africa province) was sent from the middle East HQto Nigeria to curb Shekau's over the board extremism.

Shekau's policy was that all Muslims not participating in the jihad should be killed, a policy which even ISIS found extremegrin

Shekau commited suicide when elements of the original Boko Haram were over ran.

So, ISWAP is a continuation of Boko Haram only that they pay supreme allegiance to ISIS. smiley

And the Boko Haram are just pockets of the Shekau faction.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Originalsly: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Can the FG arrange for ISWAP to train the Nigerian Army?... just wondering.
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by Sirkingdom22: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Story story.. story, this isn't real no truth about it
Re: ISWAP Storms B/Haram Enclave, Kills 6, Seizes Weapons by uchvic(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
#Justice4BH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts After DSS Arrested, Stopped Her Travel To London / PDP To Adeosun: Apologise To Nigerians For Your Insensitive Comment On Recession / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.