Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi (5059 Views)

Breaking; APC Regrets Picking Tinubu, Talks About His Heath & National Rejection / Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku / BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2022
The handwriting is clear that the north and south, east and west no longer want to risk theiir future with a man whose health is worsening every day. Away from Tinubu's fast-failing health, many Nigerians are badly disappointed that Tinubu has glaringly refused to clear his name of drug peddling charges and underworld link allegations, produce his primary and secondary school records at least mention his school name, classmates or teachers. He has other mountains of corruption charges and others bordering on his over twenty foreign accounts where Lagos money is being siphoned daily. How can we risk the future of a battered country like Nigeria by supporting a known thief? The Kano rally answers it all.
"Don't support what will kill you. Avoid such rally if your brain is intact."
The lastest pressure from family, friends and party members is for Tinubu to do what is considered honorable by stepping down to support a much younger and towering Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi. Will Tinubu listen to this kind advice? Let's watch as events unfold.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2022
I thank God for the life of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.Congratulations in advance.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by tungamaje: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
If he does that, he would eternally earn my respect

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by keymatt(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I join the call of those asking Tinubu to take a bow and rest. Northerners will betray him with few votes. In fact, with the way northern heavy weights are dumping APC, the party will finish a distant 3rd in next year's presidential election.
It's a painful admition but I have to be honest. Tinubu has no chance in next years presidential elections. No Northern Muslim will dump their own for a southerner.

I'm a realist, I stand for the truth.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by PoliteActivist: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
I thank God for the life of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.Congratulations in advance.

Have you no iota of shame?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by mbos: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

dont mind people joking with the future of Nigeria

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You a shameless idiot. Tinubu is my choice. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. You just have to thank God for giving us a man called Bola Tinubu the best man for the job. The man who will bring back our lost glory. Haters may commit suicide,I careless. They may wail till eternity that is their choice. As for you you have just started. As e pain you e dey sweet us here.
Go and do the needful.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Figger(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
You a shameless idiot. Tinubu is my choice. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. You just have to thank God for giving us a man called Bola Tinubu the best man for the job. The man who will bring back our lost glory. Haters may commit suicide,I careless. They may wail till eternity that is their choice. As for you you have just started. As e pain you e dey sweet us here.
Go and do the needful.
you're obviously suffering from what is called "the Stockholm syndrome" please receive sense in Jesus name Amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by PoliteActivist: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Go and do the needful.

Confirmed. You indeed have no iota of shame

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Confirmed. You indeed have no iota of shame
Wailer, you go wail taya. Tinubu will rule this country. E pain you? Jump into the Atlantic ocean

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Figger:
you're obviously suffering from what is called "the Stockholm syndrome" please receive sense in Jesus name Amen.
See your wretched life. Tinubu's matter is giving you heart attack! Make you commit suicide now. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by PoliteActivist: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer, you go wail taya. Tinubu will rule this country. E pain you? Jump into the Atlantic ocean

Like I said, totally shameless.
And your moniker is Duro for change! grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Terenceike(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2022
The most honorable thing to do. And just maybe that would bring about the much needed southern unity

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by haffaze777(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Pandora criminal will never rule our beautiful countrygrin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Like I said, totally shameless.
And your moniker is Duro for change! grin
I love Bola ahmed tinubu. He is the next president of this country. Haters and wailers should note it.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by PoliteActivist: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
I love Bola ahmed tinubu. He is the next president of this country. Haters and wailers should note it.

You can love anybody you wish. The shanelessness is when you start wishing a decrepit, corrupt, old thief on Nigeria. Despite he has a hand in bringing the current disaster of a government!
And your moniker includes "change"!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can love anybody you wish. The shanelessness is when you start wishing a decrepit, corrupt, old thief on Nigeria. Despite he has a hand in bringing the current disaster of a government!
And your moniker includes "change"!
The man Tinubu is great. The incoming president

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by B2B23: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy grin grin

That's the noble thing to do. But agbado and his urchins are senseless to understand this simple fact.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by 00FFT00(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Go and do the needful.

Urchin minora alert.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by B2B23: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Emmaari: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Go and do the needful.

Lol, joke of the season

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by general111(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emilokan..
Na song i dey sing oh
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Figger(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
See your wretched life. Tinubu's matter is giving you heart attack! Make you commit suicide now. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
you're the wretched one here, better get sense for the sake of ur future generation cos me I don already Japa.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Pandora prosecution will never governs our beautiful country

1 Like

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Nasa005: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:

I see....you are totally sick like ur Baba Tinubu. U supporting him entails who u are. Nigerians rejects Bola. It seems m chatting with a fraudster/thief sef

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
If Tinubu refuses to take advice. We will have no option than to force hin to step down for Peter Obi
Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Nijablast: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Success can never step down for failure ��

1 Like

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Vopimasta: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by gbengaeed(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The handwriting is clear that north and south, east and west no longer want to risk theiir future with a man whose health is worsening every day. Away from Tinubu's fast-failing health, many Nigerians are badly disappointed that Tinubu has glaringly refused to clear his name of drug peddling charges and underworld link allegations, produce his primary and secondary school records at least mention his school name, classmates or teachers. He has other mountains of corruption charges and others bordering on his over twenty foreign accounts where Lagos money is being siphoned daily. How can we risk the future of a battered country like Nigeria by supporting a known thief? The Kano rally answers it all.
"Don't support what will kill you. Avoid such rally if your brain is intact."
The lastest pressure from family, friends and party members is for Tinubu to do what is considered honorable by stepping down to support a much younger and towering Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi. Will Tinubu listen to this kind advice? Let's watch as events unfold.

Go ahead and Make Obidient and yourself happy its not a crime.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by christistruth01: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mkpuru MIRI overdose
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by OBOTOTHICK(f): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is really funny, if Tinubu would be stepping down for someone it's Definitely Atiku, he's old time friend, obi that you people were saying he was the worst governor during his tenure suddenly becomes the Messiah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Responds To Calls By Labour Party To Cancel Rivers State Election / Photo: Peter Obi Donates Another World Class Borehole To Sokoto Community / Cnn Interviews Ibb On Election & Past Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.