Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,415 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi (5085 Views)

Breaking; APC Regrets Picking Tinubu, Talks About His Heath & National Rejection / Saraki ‘Under Intense Pressure’ To Step Down For Atiku / BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by rummmy: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I join the call of those asking Tinubu to take a bow and rest. Northerners will betray him with few votes. In fact, with the way northern heavy weights are dumping APC, the party will finish a distant 3rd in next year's presidential election.
It's a painful admition but I have to be honest. Tinubu has no chance in next years presidential elections. No Northern Muslim will dump their own for a southerner.

I'm a realist, I stand for the truth.
you are right....TINUBU will fail woefully..that I'm sure...his handllers should do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Larryton(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The handwriting is clear that north and south, east and west no longer want to risk theiir future with a man whose health is worsening every day. Away from Tinubu's fast-failing health, many Nigerians are badly disappointed that Tinubu has glaringly refused to clear his name of drug peddling charges and underworld link allegations, produce his primary and secondary school records at least mention his school name, classmates or teachers. He has other mountains of corruption charges and others bordering on his over twenty foreign accounts where Lagos money is being siphoned daily. How can we risk the future of a battered country like Nigeria by supporting a known thief? The Kano rally answers it all.
"Don't support what will kill you. Avoid such rally if your brain is intact."
The lastest pressure from family, friends and party members is for Tinubu to do what is considered honorable by stepping down to support a much younger and towering Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi. Will Tinubu listen to this kind advice? Let's watch as events unfold.

For your dream! IPOB propaganda
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by drlateef: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
When will these zombidiots stop drinking mkpurum mirin from Peter Obi factory? I am just asking ni o. I know that Obi wanted to finish their brain patapata by establishing a beer factory for them in Anambra.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by christistruth01: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:
This is really funny, if Tinubu would be stepping down for someone it's Definitely Atiku, he's old time friend, obi that you people were saying he was the worst governor during his tenure suddenly becomes the Messiah

Peter Obi Will not even win his own SE
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by SamOchuko: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The handwriting is clear that north and south, east and west no longer want to risk theiir future with a man whose health is worsening every day. Away from Tinubu's fast-failing health, many Nigerians are badly disappointed that Tinubu has glaringly refused to clear his name of drug peddling charges and underworld link allegations, produce his primary and secondary school records at least mention his school name, classmates or teachers. He has other mountains of corruption charges and others bordering on his over twenty foreign accounts where Lagos money is being siphoned daily. How can we risk the future of a battered country like Nigeria by supporting a known thief? The Kano rally answers it all.
The lastest pressure from family, friends and party members is for Tinubu to do what is considered honorable by stepping down to support a much younger and towering Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi. Will Tinubu listen to this kind advice? Let's watch as events unfold.

Na the hot sun day do you so? Any way keep on dreaming, na your right but some malaria drugs day work oh, u day aware?
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by tribalmall: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Intense fooling of your tribesmen ba

sanusideunifier:
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by 256laye: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi for NigeriaObi for Nigeria...
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by gotnel: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Just to confirm that we are reading a genuine news, I crosscheck from other news portal.
No such news from any other media house.
So, my conclusion is that the news is fake
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Curious345: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
I thank God for the life of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity.Congratulations in advance.
see this one ... You don't love your children baah
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nwa Osu.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Curious345:
see this one ... You don't love your children baah
You will be enemy of your children, grand children and even great grand children. Ase waa. Kose Jose ni ti ilakose
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Vopimasta post=117836259][/quote]You may even develop heart attack. That's your business. Tinubu is your next president.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nasa005:

I see....you are totally sick like ur Baba Tinubu. U supporting him entails who u are. Nigerians rejects Bola. It seems m chatting with a fraudster/thief sef
Wailer, how market? You go soon commit suicide because of Tinubu's matter.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Figger:
you're the wretched one here, better get sense for the sake of ur future generation cos me I don already Japa.
Dingbat, see your life. Tinubu's matter has caused you heart attack. You have just started
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spy360:

If I were your mother, and I see this, I would poison you. You're a waste of egg.
Murderer, you and your wife will poison all your children. You will not have anyone as heir. Your life will be miserable.So shall it be.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Emmaari:

Lol, joke of the season
To you? You wait and see.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
00FFT00:

Urchin minora alert.
Take it or leave it Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can love anybody you wish. The shanelessness is when you start wishing a decrepit, corrupt, old thief on Nigeria. Despite he has a hand in bringing the current disaster of a government!
And your moniker includes "change"!
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can love anybody you wish. The shanelessness is when you start wishing a decrepit, corrupt, old thief on Nigeria. Despite he has a hand in bringing the current disaster of a government!
And your moniker includes "change"!
E pain you? Tinubu will win the election. Wailers will cry.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Bontafa: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Peter Obi Will not even win his own SE

Cry ice block

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Bontafa: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? Tinubu will win the election. Wailers will cry.

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Like I said, totally shameless.
And your moniker is Duro for change! grin
You go soon get heart attack . E dey sweet us here
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Bontafa post=117848332][/quote]Get me right. Tinubu is the next president. God we thank you.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by dmlashant: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
I like your comment but who do you now foresee as the winner of the 2023 general election.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Bontafa: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Get me right. Tinubu is the next president. God we thank you.

Meh suya we no dey quarel ooo

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by dmlashant: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:

I can’t laugh �� shocked
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Kaiser20: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer, you go wail taya. Tinubu will rule this country. E pain you? Jump into the Atlantic ocean
Oboy take it easy naa.
The problem is that Tinubu speaks like a Drunker man he's very Very sick in the Head
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by ScamHunter: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm confirmed BATified supporter, I join the call of those asking Tinubu to take a bow and rest. Northerners will betray him with few votes. In fact, with the way northern heavy weights are dumping APC, the party will finish a distant 3rd in next year's presidential election.
It's a painful admition but I have to be honest. Tinubu has no chance in next years presidential elections. No Northern Muslim will dump their own for a southerner.

I'm a realist, I stand for the truth.

No sir, he's fighting for 4th with kwakwaso

1 Like

Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by Spy360(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Murderer, you and your wife will poison all your children. You will not have anyone as heir. Your life will be miserable.So shall it be.
It is not too late to have sense. So that your family can be proud of you.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by 00FFT00(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
duro4chang:

Go school like your mates, you no gree. Do you see the nuisance you've constituted yourself to?.
Re: Breaking: National Rejection, Tinubu Under Intense Pressure To Step Down For Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2022
00FFT00:

Go school like your mates, you no gree. Do you see the nuisance you've constituted yourself to?.
You are a dingbat. Tinubu is the next president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu Certificate Forgery Exposed On American Television / Crackdown On Illegal Immigrants In the US / One Vote For Two Honest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.