Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Please Help Me!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me!!!! (403 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!!! by Janetberry(f): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2022
A good Samaritan should help me, I applied for tai solarin and their post utme is out, I don't have money to pay for the post it me form. A good Samaritan should help me me 2k or anything you can render, may God bless you as you do so amen. 2042541314 Kuda bank Ajayi Olamide janet. May God bless you Amen

This is the message from the school portal:
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.

Each candidate is required to make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Calvary247(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2022
God will surely see you through.
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by Janetberry(f): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Calvary247:
God will surely see you through.
Amen thanks
Re: Please Help Me!!!! by earleswood(f): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
You are such a filthy, dirty scammer. Your post last week [img]"I need please, I haven't eating since yesterday and I don't even have,anything to eat today.. I don't know if anybody can help me out of this situation. May God bless you as you help and may you see helper in any situation you find your self..may you never beg to feed in the mighty name of Jesus..may God bless your family and may you never lack.. I hope God use you to bless me this afternoon in Jesus name. I will really appreciate you if you can help with any amount you can render.. Thank you in advance....2042541314 Kuda bank Ajayi Olamide janet"[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Linkup App For Hookup / If Your Sexual Life Isn't Profiting You; Then You're Wasting Ur Sexual Energies / 6 Warning Signal In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.