Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi (14690 Views)

Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi / Senate Presidency: Real Reason We Chose Lawan To Succeed Saraki – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has explained the reason for the delay in releasing his manifesto for the 2023 presidential election.

Obi explained that “he was waiting for the positions of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, and the Trade Union Congress, TUC, before releasing his manifesto.

The former Anambra State Governor disclosed this while speaking with BBC.

The LP presidential candidate has been criticised for delaying the release of his manifesto for the 2023 presidential election.

But, the former governor shrugged off the criticisms, stressing that the country has a lot of ideas and documented policy programmes which had been rendered ineffective due to a lack of implementation and political will to do them.

The director-general of Peter Obi’s presidential campaign, Doyin Okupe, had disclosed that the Labour Party’s manifesto will be unveiled ‘sometime next week’ adding that it will be different from that of other political parties.”

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/11/presidency-real-reason-im-yet-to-release-manifesto-peter-obi/

38 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Chinkos99(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Waiting for the position of the trade union indeed??
But still on still almost every previous government had manifesto prepared by someone else, that is why they can't implement anything in their manifesto, the candidates should speak to the people about their ideas and how to implement it, the candidates should be able to explain their manifesto and take direct questions on it, No just putting out a manifesto for the sake of it.

We have seen enough and nothing is still working in the country

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Creamcrest(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Manifesto to remove import restrictions so that his brothers can start importing all manners of rubbish to the country

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by greenermodels: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Better, that would automatically mean that labour party would be the first political party in the country with a guiding ideology.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Mystic216: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Vote Peter Obi so you can be able to sleep with two eyes closed in Nigeria

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by ElSudani: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Waiting for Jagaban so you can copy some of his ideas? You already told us pretty much what you want to do.
One of them is contractionary monetary policy and throwing our borders opened to pretty much everything.
Both of these are recipes for disaster.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by TechW: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has explained the reason for the delay in releasing his manifesto for the 2023 presidential election.

Obi explained that “he was waiting for the positions of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, and the Trade Union Congress, TUC, before releasing his manifesto.

The former Anambra State Governor disclosed this while speaking with BBC.

The LP presidential candidate has been criticised for delaying the release of his manifesto for the 2023 presidential election.

But, the former governor shrugged off the criticisms, stressing that the country has a lot of ideas and documented policy programmes which had been rendered ineffective due to a lack of implementation and political will to do them.

The director-general of Peter Obi’s presidential campaign, Doyin Okupe, had disclosed that the Labour Party’s manifesto will be unveiled ‘sometime next week’ adding that it will be different from that of other political parties.”

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/11/presidency-real-reason-im-yet-to-release-manifesto-peter-obi/
Well said, 100% All inclusive government.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Mystic216: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2022

You see this statement is an unusual to Nigerian politicians,
This man’s speeches are always presidential

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria, in the name of Peter Obi and his vice Yusuf Datti

God bless all Obidient out there

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Change the narrative of the political and economic history of Nigeria forever.

Vote Peter Obi

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Creamcrest:
Manifesto to remove import restrictions so that his brothers can start importing all manners of rubbish to the country
Hate is the reason you're yet to make headway in life

You say they import rubbish but when your papa okada break down, Na Chinedu spare parts shop he will run to ..

Nigeria will surely be great again wether you Tinubu tribal bigots like it or not

Obi is gaining more strong followers day in day out unlike Tinubu who's losing thousands of supporters in the north day in day out .

Which region is Tinubu strong hold sef?
Don't tell me it's Lagos because Lagos votes will be shared among Atiku, Peter Obi, Rabiu kwakwanso and Tinubu.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by LogicBomb8: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Take your time to give us the best.. Good food takes time to prepare

19 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chinkos99:
Waiting for the position of the trade union indeed??
A capitalist waiting for the trade union?, no different from Tom waiting for Jerry.

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Take your time to give us the best..
Good food takes time to prepare
Just imagine he doesn’t have a manifesto, so all the bug talk he has been yapping is established on what?

To believe that the Trade Unions & Labor Congress have any common traits with Peter Obi, is no different from believing that the Atlantic & Pacific Ocean confluence @ the Tropic of Capricorn.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You say they import rubbish but when your papa okada break down, Na Chinedu spare parts shop he will run to ..

Nigeria will surely be great again wether you Tinubu tribal bigots like it or not

Obi is gaining more strong followers day in day out unlike Tinubu who's losing thousands of supporters in the north day in day out .

Dem tell me Lagos because Lagos votes will be shared among Atiku, Peter Obi, Rabiu kwakwanso and Tinubu.
Peter Obi @ best, if there was any such, he wouldn’t even be best fitted to be President of Biafra Republic.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by LogicBomb8: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Just imagine he doesn’t have a manifesto, so all the bug talk he has been yapping is established on what?
sharrap feather brain, baba agbado don prepare concuction manifesto sharp sharp 4 his zombies na wetin you dey stand upon lolz sinking sand

14 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mystic216:

You see this statement is an unusual to Nigerian politicians,
This man’s speeches are always presidential

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria, in the name of Peter Obi and his vice Yusuf Datti

God bless all Obidient out there
This Peter Obi is an idiot, open scammer.

Maybe he will pass the laws himself, and force others to implement, it isn’t hard to tell that this political clown is a Joker.

Less than 5 months to the general election this fraud is talking of manifesto?

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
LogicBomb8:
sharrap feather brain, baba agbado don prepare concuction manifesto sharp sharp 4 his zombies na wetin you dey stand upon lolz sinking sand
He is only deceiving Obidient Goons like yourself, or he told you he left his Greenland manifesto with pdp abi na Apga?

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by LogicBomb8: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He is only deceiving Obidient Goons like yourself, or he told you he left his Greenland manifesto with pdp abi na Apga?
can you stop crying? If being decieved will bring growth and positive change to my country and fellow countrymen then that is a good decieption. Folks like you bring distruction on yourself acting woke and stup¡d i hate sadists. What's even your aim? to convince me to choose wrong with you? lolz sorry, wrong turn

23 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by greenermodels: 4:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Meanwhile, Tinubu said he would tell us his plans(manifesto) after he had won the election, no be juju be that?

13 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by owiko(m): 4:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Incoming presido, whether you release manifesto or you no release, you got our votes anyday, anytime, and twice on the election day!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by blazesam(m): 4:48am On Oct 12, 2022
If Peter Obi won, then my life is guided. How about you?

The only challenge I see here is his fellow Igbo brothers

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by emiika: 4:48am On Oct 12, 2022
okay, next topic......
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Kurumaru: 4:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Better person

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 4:51am On Oct 12, 2022

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 4:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is bereaved of ideas and innovations that can move Nigeria forward. May be he will build breweries all over Nigeria like he did in Anambra. This fake certificate olodo spent 8 years ruling Anambra with absolutely NOTHING to show for it but some brainwashed Zombidient Obi-diotic IPOB terrorist fools wants us to vote for this failure.
It ain't going to happen.

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by butpro(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi or nothing

6 Likes

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Creamcrest post=117482343]Manifesto to remove import restrictions so that his brothers can start importing all manners of rubbish to the country [/quot

Pity your generations .
Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Top1gun: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Is funny when igbos complain of hate. If no be say God too calm, thunder suppose de strike you dead each time any Igbo open mouth about hate. Same Igbo that few month ago you will skin any Fulani alive, same Igbo that stoned Awolowo, same Osu practicing Igbo.

Bro I no to fit laf over the dimensions of your foolishness. No be only Obi na Obinabo.

NaijaRoyalty:

Dem tell me Lagos because Lagos votes will be shared among Atiku, Peter Obi, Rabiu kwakwanso and Tinubu.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by inoki247: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2022
lol when he enter na so he no go see Minister appoint like Buhari and his supporters go still dey praise him say he dey avoid saboteur....

Confused somebody....

You wey dey go from one place to another dey give speech up nd down...

Nigeria no need textbook if na just 5 thing u wan focus on and solve that's enough nobody's asking you to come and perform Magic the way APC promise the citizen nd lata carry dem handicap.....

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 5:00am On Oct 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
A capitalist waiting for the trade union?, no different from Tom waiting for Jerry.

grin grin grin grin grin

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 5:02am On Oct 12, 2022
ElSudani:
Waiting for Jagaban so you can copy some of his ideas? You already told us pretty much what you want to do.
One of them is contractionary monetary policy and throwing our borders opened to pretty much everything.
Both of these are recipes for disaster.
Is itnot clear enough on what BAT manifesto will look like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Ebonyi Community, Kidnap Many, Injure Others / Judgment Is Unconstitutional, Premeditated, Says Onnoghen’s Lawyer / IG Should Reverse Sacking Of Pregnant Officer, Omotola Olajide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.