Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad (7917 Views)

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures / Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by irunoko(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm telling you. He went overboard with his punishment. No matter what, he brought them into this world and owes them a huge settlement. Forget what people are saying.
she might have made decisions that might have infuriated her father by marrying a lesbian woman against her father's Will but that was not enough to Just leave her like say she no even get papa wey get money
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by SouthSouth1914: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
you have no reason to give birth in the first place if you can’t give them the basic needs of life. It’s stupidity to me. He can will 1m$ to each of them and spend the rest on charity . He worths 520m$ according to google, giving just 2m$ to his kids is not too much .
If the kids squander the money then it’s their own faults.
He worked for his money , but he owes his kid good life. They’re entitled to your money to some extent. Na you bring dem come world .

After all my sufferness, why do I need to subject my kids to struggling all in the name of strictness. It’s rubbish.

Haha! I expected your response! But you should know as kids, these children were well taken care of. They went to the best schools, hang out with the best kids etc. They turned out what their parents didn’t like!

Put yourself in Chan’s shoes! Won’t you feel a sense of failure watching your kids go against what you abhor?
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
He disowned her after she began identifying herself as a lesbian

Amb1045:
She should work for her money.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
He had a falling out with her after she came out as a lesbian. He has disowned her.

seanwilliam:
you have no reason to give birth in the first place if you can’t give them the basic needs of life. It’s stupidity to me. He can will 1m$ to each of them and spend the rest on charity . He worths 520m$ according to google, giving just 2m$ to his kids is not too much .
He worked for his money , but he owes his kid good life. They’re entitled to your money to some extent. Na you bring dem come world .

After all my sufferness, why do I need to subject my kids to struggling all in the name of strictness. It’s rubbish.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by seanwilliam(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Haha! I expected your response! But you should know as kids, these children were well taken care of. They went to the best schools, hang out with the best kids etc. They turned out what their parents didn’t like!

Put yourself in Chan’s shoes! Won’t you feel a sense of failure watching your kids go against what you abhor?
I take back my words for committing fallacy of hasten conclusion. I didn’t make research .
Provided he’s given them basic needs of life like education , connection, healthy relationships etc I think he’s tried.

I guess him not giving them money is a punishment for bad behavior sha.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Trouble in the Chan's family cheesy

Real trouble.

He was busy entertaining other families not knowing that there is fire under his roof.

It is so so sad.

Good legacy at abroad, no one to continue it at home.

It is well o.

I hope they clean up in his lifetime so he can die fulfilled all round.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by SouthSouth1914: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
I take back my words for committing fallacy of hasten conclusion. I didn’t make research .
Provided he’s given them basic needs of life like education , connection, healthy relationships etc I think he’s tried.

I guess him not giving them money is a punishment for bad behavior sha.

Exactly. They had the basic needs of life! Everything was made available to them to succeed.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When the father gave all his wealth to Charity and told his son to go hustle for his own money, why wont the daughter queue for free food?

Seriously speaking, I dont like what Jackie did to his children. Denying them their birthright just to appear like a philanthropist was not the best. He could have done a 50-50 split of his wealth between his children and the charity.

That thing you saw up there is a bloody lesbian.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nicepoker:
That thing you saw up there is a bloody lesbian.

Yeah I know but you can't throw a dirty child with bath water now. Afterall, he failed in his responsibility to bring them up the right way.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Is it your money?

Why can't the children hustle?

Were you there with Jackie Chan when he saw that his children are becoming lazy and decided to give his wealth away?

Or do you know how his parents trained him when he was a kid?

Are you the father of the kids?

My friend, go and face your family and make money for your own family.
na mumu man. charity begins at home
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nicepoker(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yeah I know but you can't throw a dirty child with bath water now. Afterall, he failed in his responsibility to bring them up the right way.
There is a point in life we all grow up to know what's right or wrong without someone telling us.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nicepoker:
There is a point in life we all grow up to know what's right or wrong without someone telling us.

That depends on your upbringing.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by kingjis: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When the father gave all his wealth to Charity and told his son to go hustle for his own money, why wont the daughter queue for free food?

Seriously speaking, I dont like what Jackie did to his children. Denying them their birthright just to appear a great philanthropist was not the best. He could have done a 50-50 split of his wealth between his children and the charity.

Listen to yourself..are you ok ? That man suffered all he's life to become famous,and you want he's foolish children to squander the money he worked so so hard for because he's rich

Let if they don't change their ways and work hard like other he should give all he's money to charity,so that reasonable children will benefit form he's charity and be useful
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by kingjis: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What are you even saying?

How did you know they were wayward?

It's a shame that at your age you still talk like a child, How old are you?
He's children are wayward

He's first son was caught with drugs and he's first daughter is gay and do drugs
Think before you talk child
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
kingjis:

It's a shame that at your age you still talk like a child, How old are you?
He's children are wayward

He's first son was caught with drugs and he's first daughter is gay and do drugs
Think before you talk child

And you? Are you a saint?

Let him who has no sin first cast the stone.

Sin is sin. No big or small sin. So, stop tearing yourself up judging them like.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by iHateFraudsters: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Spirit04:
na mumu man. charity begins at home

Fool. Is it your money?
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by gaby(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves inheritance for his children's children...

Lol

Can you please, define proverbs for us, boss?

Just for some comic relief...

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by kingjis: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

And you? Are you a saint?

Let him who has no sin first cast the stone.

Sin is sin. No big or small sin. So, stop tearing yourself up judging them like.

May you have kids like Jackie's kids ,if sin is sin
Amen
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Londonboyrep(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is crazy whilst I dont subscribe to over indulging your kids I think your children should enjoy a bit of your wealth. I gave my daughter an iphone 11 when she turned 13 as her birthday present and a lot people were squeezing face but would you rather I let some older guy be tempting my child with things I can afford to give her? Give your children what you can but let them know its through hardwork you got it and let them know they are your pension (even if its not so). Is it every rich man’s child that ends badly? Lets be real please this guy just lost my respect. So you let your own flesh and blood suffer to give to some people you do not even know? How does that make any sort of sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Seriously speaking, I dont like what Jackie did to his children. Denying them their birthright just to appear a great philanthropist was not the best. He could have done a 50-50 split of his wealth betw

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
kingjis:

May i have kids like Jackie's kids ,if sin is sin
Amen

Back to you in Jesus name.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Beverlyjean(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So? They still remain his children besides who's fault is it they turned out badly?

If he was around to raise them up, they would have become something in life but because he was always away for months on movie sets, the gap was created hence the negative results evident in the childrens lives. Now he turns around to judge and punish them for it.

Foolish analogy... so children from orphanages that end up becoming celebrated nko?? The foolish children allowed society influence destroy them...they were emulating Americans...Jackie cham did the best thing....let them go and suffer

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Londonboyrep:
This is crazy whilst I dont subscribe to over indulging your kids I think your children should enjoy a bit of your wealth. I gave my daughter an iphone 11 when she turned 13 as her birthday present and a lot people were squeezing face but would you rather I let some older guy be tempting my child with things I can afford to give her? Give your children what you can but let them know its through hardwork you got it and let them know they are your pension (even if its not so). Is it every rich man’s child that ends badly? Lets be real please this guy just lost my respect. So you let your own flesh and blood suffer to give to some people you do not even know? How does that make any sort of sense?

I wonder o.

My likeness for him dropped since the day I watched that interview. I don't hate him though.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Foolish analogy... so children from orphanages that end up becoming celebrated nko?? The foolish children allowed society influence destroy them...they were emulating Americans...Jackie cham did the best thing....let them go and suffer

Receive sense. You're the one with a dumb analogy.
The children in orphanages have care givers looking after and raising them 24/7. While Jackie was hardly ever present in their lives when he should. So what baseless point are you trying to make?.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
bukatyne:

Real trouble.

He was busy entertaining other families not knowing that there is fire under his roof.

It is so so sad.

Good legacy at abroad, no one to continue it at home.

It is well o.

I hope they clean up in his lifetime so he can die fulfilled all round.
I am shocked reading this about Chan. He seem to me like a conservative man who would instil culture and discipline in his kids.

Sad is an understatement.

I hope so too.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by LOVEGINO(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Seriously speaking, I dont like what Jackie did to his children. Denying them their birthright just to appear a great philanthropist was not the best. He could have done a 50-50 split of his wealth between his children and the charity.

if he gives them Education, its AA OK! I ve seen where a child is praying for his dad to die for him to inherit wealth.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by beylinko02: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2022
seanwilliam:

Do you know if he has given them and they squander it.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Barims(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2022
kingjis:

Listen to yourself..are you ok ? That man suffered all he's life to become famous,and you want he's foolish children to squander the money he worked so so hard for because he's rich

Let if they don't change their ways and work hard like other he should give all he's money to charity,so that reasonable children will benefit form he's charity and be useful

You are very stupid for this statement
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Barims(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2022
If I have that much, 520m shocked shocked 510 belongs to my kids and grandkids no matter what while 10 goes to charity
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by sageb: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Beverlyjean:

The son is a drug peddler and a convict ...the daughter is an unrepentant lesbo

Lord, save us from wayward children.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by henndukwe18: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

maybe his kids were lazy
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2022
henndukwe18:
maybe his kids were lazy

It doesn't matter. At least feeding allowance should not be among the deprivations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign / The 5 Wicked Truth About Wizkid's "AYO" Album / Osita Iheme Vs Odunlade: Who Is The Meme King? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.