Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad (7918 Views)

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures / Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by henndukwe18: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It doesn't matter. At least feed allowance should not be among the deprivations.
anyway, the man has his reasons
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by SocialJustice: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When the father gave all his wealth to Charity and told his son to go hustle for his own money, why wont the daughter queue for free food?

Seriously speaking, I dont like what Jackie did to his children. Denying them their birthright just to appear a great philanthropist was not the best. He could have done a 50-50 split of his wealth between his children and the charity.

Your father's money is not your birth right.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Your father's money is not your birth right.

It is o. No go let two ears hear am o.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by SocialJustice: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It is o. No go let two ears hear am o.
Na you sabi. Only insult when dey follow papa money, if you be one kind person you go see the need to get your own money. Even Davido confirm am too.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2022
kingjis:

You are very stupid for this comment ,I thought you said sin is sin ? Grow up and stop talking like a child mumu

From your uncouth behavior, Jackies children are well behaved and far better than you. And you're quick to cast judgement on them. SMH.

Don't mention me again.
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by lereinter(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Is it your money?

Why can't the children hustle?

Were you there with Jackie Chan when he saw that his children are becoming lazy and decided to give his wealth away?

Or do you know how his parents trained him when he was a kid?

Are you the father of the kids?

My friend, go and face your family and make money for your own family.

You think it's only working that brings money or wealth
Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by SURElee(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
When the father gave all his wealth to Charity and told his son to go hustle for his own money, why wont the daughter queue for free food?

Seriously speaking, I dont like what Jackie did to his children. Denying them their birthright just to appear a great philanthropist was not the best. He could have done a 50-50 split of his wealth between his children and the charity.

I hope you know that his son also is involved in drugs? So he should will his estate to a junkie of a son to blow everything away on drugs abi? This is where the foreigners are different from us Nigerians. As Nigerians we will continue to use money to patch up disgraceful kids while they continue on their reckless ways
Just to avoid what society will say. But the society never stops talking anyway.

As for the daughter, I wouldn't know why. But she should make her own money. It isn't bad she is queuing for food stamps. Everyone goes through bad times, she will rise above it. Ben Carson also depended on food stamps as a kid with his mother and brother.

Thank God she is in Canada na.

In Nigeria, is there Fold stamps? Those having bad times in Nigeria with this economy, a times I wonder how families feed.

It is well abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad by Clodmiran: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
It's quite an eye-opener to see Jackie Chan's daughter queuing for free food. It's a stark reminder that even those with famous backgrounds face real-life challenges. When it comes to teaching financial responsibility, every parent has their own methods, and it's commendable that Jackie Chan is instilling these values in his child.
If you enjoy keeping up with celebrity news and happenings, I'd recommend checking out Upcrunched. It's a news portal where you can find all the latest updates and juicy stories from the world of stars and entertainment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) / Akande Extracts ‘No More Acting’ Promise From Dakore - Weds Next Week / Photos Of P Square Mansion In Lagos.the Square Ville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.