Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi (16079 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Now ask BATist for Tinubu's masterplan for Lagos? They will say he is drawing it as the state is going

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by jubrilELsudan: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Tinubumustfail: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
I am an Atiku supporter but I can categorically tell Nigerians OBI got all it takes to be President. Forget all the throws and propaganda we've been throwing at him to justify our pay, deep down we wish he wins.

But, Atiku is coming
Tinubu go and DIE

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by SirJerrie(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Waiting for the brain-dead supporters of one druggie to come and display their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by boldking(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Na true e talk and na so e be

Address Peter Obi with respect please say president Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by richidinho(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. Mugun, where is the master plan and why did he not follow through with it to make Anambra the best state with the best urban layout?

In 2009, this scammer called Peter Obi claimed Anambra is on the road to Dubai with the UN-Habitat program but as it stand today, Anambra can’t even leave the shoes of a local government in Lagos.

By the way, UN-Habitat always cooperate with states right from time, it is not something to brag about. Kogi and other states keyed into their program. They even once claimed they will transform all Nigeria cities but all na audio.

Peter Obi do not even rate Nigerians at all with the nonsense he regurgitates everytime.

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by princeemmma(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
I have faith in you
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Tingotoe: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:
"I was the first Governor ever in Nigeria to approach @UNHABITAT on urban renewal"

- Peter Obi (on Arise TV)

We’ve been hearing of Lagos Masterplan but nobody has been able to point to this

There are levels to this leadership thing.

https://twitter.com/ChudeMedia/status/1584512336517160960?t=GsPp2hIhhNtLh2V6KAABOg&s=19
Another confirmed lie

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. Mugun, where is the master plan and why did he not follow through with it to make Anambra the best state with the best urban layout?

In 2009, this scammer called Peter Obi claimed Anambra is on the road to Dubai with the UN-Habitat program but as it stand today, Anambra can’t even leave the shoes of a local government in Lagos.

By the way, UN-Habitat always cooperate with states right from time, it is not something to brag about. Kogi and other states keyed into their program. They even once claimed they will transform all Nigeria cities but all na audio.

Peter Obi do not even rate Nigerians at all with the nonsense he regurgitates everytime.

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ebufa: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Lol.
So how far with the Plan ? Almost 10 years on

Obi does not have sustainable ideas.
Just like the Standard of Performance of Anambra students dropped drastically when he left Office.

I am not sure if this is a lie but I am almost certain it will be debunked very soon that he is the first to do this...
Peter Obi Alawada!
He suppose dey do Night of a thousand Laugh

stop lying you slowpoke! obi left power some 9 years ago,Anambra is still top 2 in all external exams!

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moferere:
Says Him Tu Lie

Obi Pandora
But the article was extracted from UN website Abi you nor see am??

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by TrittNG: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ElSudani: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Neyoosha007:
And anambra is now a mega city

This simple question is beyond zombidients. What are the results of the UN partnership on Anambra?

6 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Bigleaf1006: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anything to develop this nation is welcome......better late than never

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Obi no be them mate at all. This mean is a true leader.

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
This is the man for the job no amount of blackmailing will stop him .

While you try to stop another with blackmails right?
You guys should be able to eat what you are cooking na

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by 27Pushing30: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Another 1
lipsrsealed

The guy and LAMBA na 5 & 6.

7 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moferere:
Says Him Tu Lie

Obi Pandora

Gbenu soun. Ole lo n tele kiri. Awon barawo

You're a known supporter of criminals

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:
I don't have problem with obi. He's a good man. But am going for Atiku
Goodluck. We are behind Obi gidigba

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ajayiopy: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:
"I was the first Governor ever in Nigeria to approach @UNHABITAT on urban renewal"

- Peter Obi (on Arise TV)

We’ve been hearing of Lagos Masterplan but nobody has been able to point to this

There are levels to this leadership thing.

https://twitter.com/ChudeMedia/status/1584512336517160960?t=GsPp2hIhhNtLh2V6KAABOg&s=19

OBI IS GIFTED,YOU CANT DENY THAT FACT BUT JUST IMAGINE HIM AS A MINISTER FOR HOUSING .
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by tishbite41(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
ogatboy:
Now ask BATist for Tinubu's masterplan for Lagos? They will say he is drawing it as the state is going
grin grin grin grin grin
Going to where

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Even Goodluck Jonathan get drawing of 2nd Niger Bridge grin

6 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
ogatboy:

Master plan is not a political achievement. Even without a Governor, a master plan can be designed and enforced. Some master plans dates back to the colonial period. It's good that Obi did that for his state, the state has to look descent, but to me it's not a biggie.

7 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by olab059(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Souja Boy Obi
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by drlateef: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
This man has no brain at all. What are you consulting an international organisation for Urban Renewal for? I am having stomach upset with this slowpoke statement. Obi is completely bereft of ideas on how to govern.

8 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
ElSudani:

This simple question is beyond zombidients. What are the results of the UN partnership on Anambra?
He never mentioned result, he only mentioned plan. Everybody get plan, documented or not grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by PointZerom: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:

In 2009, this scammer called Peter Obi claimed Anambra is on the road to Dubai with the UN-Habitat program but as it stand today, Anambra can’t even lace the shoes of a local government in Lagos.

UN-Habitat themselves always go to African cities because they have programs line up. Below is their comprehensive report in 2014 for African cities.

references/the-state-of-african-cities-2014_re-imagining-sustainable-urban-transitions-un-habitat-2014

Show us just one massive project started and finished by thifnub from 50bil monthly IGR.

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Shikena(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
drlateef:
This man has no brain at all. What are you consulting an international organisation for Urban Renewal for? I am having stomach upset with this slowpoke statement. Obi is completely bereft of ideas on how to govern.
He knows his audience and besides, he is a successful importer so everything must be from 'international'.

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dude lies too much!

Who does not know urban renewal in the first place?

Secondary school topic!

How did he happen to have introduced it?

Peter exaggerates too much and can only fool illiterates.

So he is claiming a whole United Natuons does not know about Urbn renewal until he introduced them to it grin

Peter should be gentle with lies!

Tinubu also introduced electricity to Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by PointZerom: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
drlateef:

Far better than riding a bicycle with a gorilla in far away UK.

Thifnub remains the most FOOLISH person on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by SeyeMan(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
LegendHero:

In 2009, this scammer called Peter Obi claimed Anambra is on the road to Dubai with the UN-Habitat program but as it stand today, Anambra can’t even lace the shoes of a local government in Lagos.

You be goat for deliberately twisting the info. Peter Oni said he was the first Nigerian governor to partner with UN Habitat, which was in 2009. Here you are raising a report of Kogi State in 2014.

UN-Habitat themselves always go to African cities because they have programs line up. Below is their comprehensive report in 2014 for African cities.

https://www.gwp.org/globalassets/global/toolbox/references/the-state-of-african-cities-2014_re-imagining-sustainable-urban-transitions-un-habitat-2014.pdf
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:
I don't have problem with obi. He's a good man. But am going for Atiku

I come across your comments sometimes. One day you're supporting Emilokan, the next day it's Atiku. Maybe before December it will become Kwankwaso. Hopefully before election day, you'll join the Peter Obi train

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Peter Mbah, PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Enugu State / Tinubu Lauds Prof Hippolite Amadi For Winning Nigeria Prize For Science / Nigerian Air-Force Launches Commercial Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.