Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi (16076 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by PointZerom: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dude lies too much!

Who does not know urban renewal in the first place?

Secondary school topic!

How did he happen to have introduced it?

Peter exaggerates too much and can only fool illiterates.

So he is claiming a whole FG does not know about Urbn renewal until he introduced them to it grin

Peter should be gentle with lies!

Tinubu also introduced electricity to Lagos.

We saw thifnub the other day riding a bicycle in UK, which country will he travel next to ride keke grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Rebuke: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moferere:
Says Him Tu Lie

Obi Pandora

Suffer no dey tire yhu, abi yhur mumu never do like this ?

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by DrSadikMagaji(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
richidinho:
Obi is in the same class with Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa

He is far ahead of the two Nincompoop he is contesting against
shashasha
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Tzar(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
So? How has that made Abambra better than Lagos?!

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moferere:
Says Him Tu Lie

Obi Pandora

Too much lies!

Imagine someone claiming he introduced urban renewal to a whole United Nationa!!!

Sigh…. Dude lies too much!

Then who introduced urban planning? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Master plan is not a political achievement. Even without a Governor, a master plan can be designed and enforced. Some master plans dates back to the colonial period. It's good that Obi did that for his state, the state has to look descent, but to me it's not a biggie.

Not a biggie but that was what APC termed Tinubu's achievement in Lagos. So I am challenging APC to show documentation of Tinubu's masterplan abi is blueprint they called it. Lol.

Obi is not just your regular politician while BAT is in the north trying to sway them for vote unknowing that they mostly will vote for their brother.

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by DenreleDave(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
ip0b, are anambra people all enjooying now.

peter obi will be 3rd... just calm down, u go cry pass this come feb
Rebuke:

Suffer no dey tire yhu, abi yhur mumu never do like this ?

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by anonimi: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In 2007, Anambra State Government under His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi in conjunction with UN-HABITAT drew up a 20-Year Anambra State Structural Masterplan.

https://unhabitat.org/executive-summary-of-structure-plans-for-awka-onitsha-and-nnewi-and-environs-2009-2027

Concretely, how did water supply change in his eight years, and school enrolment as well as teachers for the schools?
Go and verify.

Anyone can tell stories of zero impact. Zero impact.

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Another 1
lipsrsealed
lamba grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ElSudani: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Looter Obi. 250 million naira in cash in 2013.

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Manofnaija: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:
I don't have problem with obi. He's a good man. But am going for Atiku

You are very correct.
Atiku is the only person that can face the CABALS in government.

2 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
that idiot up there supporting tinubu should go and change him pampers first.

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
richidinho:

This is sacrilegious angry
How far you compare a clown with legends?
Are you ok?

3 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by anonimi: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fallout:
Really. ?

By now e supposed don manifest na

You dey mind that useless liar of a Pandora man who hides money abroad like Abacha?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by nwajesus12(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
wwwihy:
This man is a Joke...
including your life smiley
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by anonimi: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
DennisEche:
So after approaching UN, what next?

Nothing next now.
Shebi the Pandora man is a renowned liar.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Britishpea: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
So what’s the outcome of the urban renewal in Anambra state during and after his government? What’s the result? Has the transportation system there changed like Lagos’ keeps changing? Has there being master stoke effective achievement in terms of road, housing and environmental friendliness in terms all round the sectors pertaining the establishment of transportation, road, housing, sweet atmosphere devoid of killing and roughness?

What about the ravaged eroded areas in Anambra?

Since he actually needed the UN to help him redesign the standardness of living in Anambra? Where are the results. Obi is a clown!

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Oziens: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
H.E. Peter Obi Emergence President Of Nigeria Will Automatically Retired Political jobbers, Old Establishment With Entitlement Mentality, & Many Questionable Character, in Civil Service Will Run For Cover, While Significant Corrupt Elitist Politicians Would Seek Asylum In Foreign Land.

Thus, Nigerians Never Give Up Cause There is A Ray of Light @ The End of The Tunnel. Taking Back Our Country Is A Task That Be Done

Obi is Coming.....

God Bless You.
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ArcChu: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
The UN Habitat report on Anambra state provided me all the data I used for my Msc research at ABU Zaria.
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by EverGrand: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Weldone
richidinho:

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Muyoatlanta(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Another 1
lipsrsealed
This one wan come spoil market.
Anyways over to the people
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by obembet(f): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
socialmediaman:

I come across your comments sometimes. One day you're supporting Emilokan, the next day it's Atiku. Maybe before December it will become Kwankwaso. Hopefully before election day, you'll join the Peter Obi train

I once want power back to south but I realize that obi supporters after Only Tinubu. They prefer Atiku. Then I want Atiku too
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Now tell us what has happened to Anambra as a result of that today. Obi will sa make sure to amuse you everyday saaaaaaa, haahaaa!

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:
"I was the first Governor ever in Nigeria to approach @UNHABITAT on urban renewal"

- Peter Obi (on Arise TV)

We’ve been hearing of Lagos Masterplan but nobody has been able to point to this

There are levels to this leadership thing.

https://twitter.com/ChudeMedia/status/1584512336517160960?t=GsPp2hIhhNtLh2V6KAABOg&s=19

Agbadorites, Jagabandits and SWAGALians have not been able to show us the Lagos masterplan by the Emilokan drug lord because as far as we are concerned, the only masterplan on ground is the empowerment of thugs, Agberos making the state the second most unliveable city in the world
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

I once want power back to south but I realize that obi supporters after Only Tinubu. They prefer Atiku. Then I want Atiku too

Tinubu is running a muslim muslim ticket, I can't support that in a volatile country like Nigeria. Even if I ignore the fact that Tinubu is part of the Buhari problem we have today, I can't ignore his muslim muslim ticket

If Peter Obi had gone for a christian christian ticket I wouldn't have taken him seriously.
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Amaggedon: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:
I don't have problem with obi. He's a good man. But am going for Atiku
why are you going for Atiku? Is it because of what you alone will benefit? You're not even supporting Tinubu because he's a southerner , but you're supporting another Fulani to destroy the country as they have always done? Do you think many of us wouldn't have supported Tinubu as against Atiku if obi wasn't there? Sha no insult Obi in all you do .

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Bobloco: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

This is sacrilegious angry
How far you compare a clown with legends?
Are you ok?

But it won't be a sacrilege to compare Tinubu with Awolowo, Right

1 Like

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Larryton(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
ogatboy:
Now ask BATist for Tinubu's masterplan for Lagos? They will say he is drawing it as the state is going

Master plan is a template for development projected to be achieved for a certain period of time, all advanced countries have a master plan they work on irrespective of their party that's why you see that governance is easy there and there's development, incase you don't know, part of lagos state master plans, are free-trade zones, red and blue rail, fourth and fifth mainland bridge, proposed lekki Airport and many more, these things has been on the drawing for years, that's how to sustain development, you need plan, Nigeria need plan for her to achieve her Renewed hope.

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by ayotade09(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:
In 2009, Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra state went to Kenya to get the Masterplan for the development & Urban renewal of the 3 main cities in Anambra, Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka in partnership with @UNHABITAT.
and where is the urbanisation ooo is it in a state that they cannot work on monday or they will shot broad day light

4 Likes

Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Oziens: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wrong, H.E. Atiku is Part of The Cabal.

H.E Peter Obi is Preferred Choice That Can Root Out Cabal, & This is Evidently So By His Style of Politics Which Is Already Revolutionalising The Political Space in Nigeria. Thereby, Distorting The Cabal Poltical Permutation and Making Nervous, Even Before the General Election.

Ask Yourself, Why is Peter Obi Being Attacked By Nearly All The Political Parties, Left Right & Centre.

Manofnaija:

You are very correct.
Atiku is the only person that can face the CABALS in government.
Re: I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi by Shikini: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Great leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! / U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.