Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21145 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2011
Bulldog:

let's shoot facts.

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4396

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
A thief was brought to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him). He said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his hand. So his (right) hand was cut off. He was brought a second time and he said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his foot.
So his (left) foot was cut off.
He was brought a third time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his hand. (So his (left) hand was cut off.)
He was brought a fourth time and
he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his foot. So his (right) foot was cut off.
He was brought a fifth time and he said: Kill him.
So we took him away and killed him. We then dragged him and cast him into a well and threw stones over him.

That's the mercifulness of allah and the wisdom of mohamed. And as we saw the bizzare punishments didn't change the man. Let it be noted also that he passed judgement even before he knew the man's crime.
On the contrary, in this is what jesus christ did in a similar situation.

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. "When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her". Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you? "."No one, sir, " she said. "Then neither do I condemn you, " Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin. " (John 8: 3-11).

Between jesus christ and mohammed who really showed mercy and forgiveness? Is allah really merciful and is mohammed really a prophet at All? From the two actions, which one made the sinner repent? Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

first let me say that the above Sunni hadiths in Abu Dawud is questinable because it contradicts the Quran.the punishment for theft is the amputation of the fingers (not even the entire hand,based on Shia jurisprudence).

and now let us see how really "merciful" your bible gods are:

Deuteronomy 25:11-12-
"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity".

and let us see the ridiculous death sentences in the bible and how even Jesus himself upheld the dealth penalty:

IN THE BIBLE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING,EVEN ANIMALS,SHOULD BE STONED!

For touching Mount Sinai
13There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.
Exodus 19:13

For taking "accursed things"
Achan , took of the accursed thing. , And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. , So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

For cursing or blaspheming
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban despoil victims who fail to scream loud enough)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

For animals (like an ox that gores a human)
If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her , and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say , these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. , But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

For worshipping other gods
If there be found among you , that , hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them , Then shalt thou , tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers , thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

For disobeying parents
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother , Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city , And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For witches and wizards
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

For giving your children to Molech
Whosoever , giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

For breaking the Sabbath
They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. , And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones, And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

For cursing the king
Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10

ofcourse christians would tell me Jesus said this
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.(John 8:7)

True,but Jesus also said this:

The Fulfillment of the Law
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19[b] Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, [/b]but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

SO WHY DID JESUS SAY WHAT HE SAID IN JOHN 8?

the answer can be found here,in the preceeding verses of John 8:7:

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

so why were they tempting him?

throughout,the pharisees keep bringing riddles and posers to Jesus.they want to either trap him breaking the law of Moses,or if he (Jesus) enforces it,they will then set him up with the roman authority.Jesus did not have political power,so why would they bring an accused woman for Jesus to punish her if their intentions were pure?Jesus knew that so he gave them the right answer and freed himself from the trap of both the jews and the romans and threw the ball back into their court.so it is wrong to say Jesus changed the law or was actually against enforcing the law based on john 8.

example of how Jesus upheld the mosaic old testament law:

Exodus 21:17
"Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death".

Matthew 15:4
"For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death".
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 3:34am On Dec 29, 2011
I was expecting that and it came in so fast which means it has been stored elsewhere probably given to you by your imam because moslems as i know them doesn't think out of the box. Secondly what i usually used to reply those verses you quoted is "tell that to the jews", bus since i'm trying to show a muslem the light of CHRISTIANITY(and not the jewish tradition that most were even extinct and weakly aplied during the time of christ 0 century AD and we are in the 21century lol), i'll take the pain of bringing you to order.if you happen to read deutronomy well and not take quotes, you'll notice in deut 6:1 that moses said

"Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it"

and from chapter 6 to 11, he stated the law of GOD that even Jesus Christ admitted he didn't come to change and was writen on a tablet of stone placed in the ark of convenant. worthy of note also is that none of these offences are PUNISHABLE BY MAN BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE. Then moses added his own laws to the jews as was captured in Deut 12:1

"These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

dont be led astray brother. ANd i assure you NON of those "extreme" mosaic Laws are still practiced by the jews this day. So all that your laws of moses are like bull poo to me.

in matthew 15:3, jesus was refering to Exodus 21:17 and not telling the people to murder those that disobey their parents but obviosly your imam didn't let you start from verse 1. The statement came up when the pharisees told the apostles of jesus that they should be punished for not washing their hands and feet before meal as tradition demands and Jesus was like: why should they be punised for that while the pharisees aren't punished for not keeping the law in exudos 15:3 (matt 15:1-cool. also notice that moses was punished for the sin of not doing exactly what the lord told him in deut 34:4 and that raises a question mark as to the Quote in exodus 21:17 and hence Jesus Christ took his time to explain the laws in matthew 5,6,7. i've seen nothing near that in Islam. but before i show you that sharia cuts hands and not fingers, i'll like to bore you in my next post with the explanations of the laws of old by Jesus christ in my next post if you want to see the light. before that, what the Hell is allah and mohammed doing with peoples hands and feet anyway?.why cant he come cut it himself! and how is it different from the boko harams legacy two Young men amputated in zamfara for stealing
why would KIDS be taught on how to amputate and kill if not for future use as religious killers for allah muslim militants trained young

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 3:50am On Dec 29, 2011
let's back up facts with reality!
Are muslem's really in the 21 century or are they in the STONE AGE?

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2011
^^^ WHat happen to laws of every land? I believe every country have there own law and contitution that back them up, FOr example in China, If you wee caught with Cocain its death sentence no matter the son of who you are, If you are caught with Fraud its death Sentence. SO now tell me are they still un stone Age?

So if that country Law says if you thief they gonna cut of your hand then you thief what else did you want as punishment? isn't there constitution that back them up.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2011
i'm no fan of chinas law either but even at that, for stealing something i still think think china's law for that doesn't cut off your body parts and neither do they bomb neighboring countries that doesn't believe in their law. There's something that is called imprisonment that gives people chance to reform as well as make them useful while they do their term!! So islam is still in the stone age. And the barbarian act of attacking people with different view from your 'religion' shows how advanced islam has gotten since 1400AD. Their methods is only precedented by their method, just like their religion is known as the most base even among pegans! Go and compare sharia law with any other law in the world and you'll see that allah is the most merciless.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2011
^^^ Hello Mr are you that daft? am telling you about every counties and there law you are saying one law is wicked and bad are you crazy or something? who is you to interprete there law for them, Nigeria Senate just pass some laws on Gay and some western fools are going against Nigeria Law are they going to make our laws for us? I told you in China if you are caught with Cocaine or Fraud its death sentence you said you dont care about China Law why did you then care about Arab law wetin concern you with there Law. Have they ever pork nose into any other countries law? its there Law and anybody that cannot live with it should pack out of the country Shikena
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ Hello Mr are you that daft? am telling you about every counties and there law you are saying one law is wicked and bad are you crazy or something? who is you to interprete there law for them, Nigeria Senate just pass some laws on Gay and some western fools are going against Nigeria Law are they going to make our laws for us? I told you in China if you are caught with Cocaine or Fraud its death sentence you said you dont care about China Law why did you then care about Arab law wetin concern you with there Law. Have they ever pork nose into any other countries law? its there Law and anybody that cannot live with it should pack out of the country Shikena
lol. some entertainment that is. Other places has their law as a group or a country or even a congregation and none and i repeat none of them is made without taking the people into consideration, or does any of them goes past the domain to which it is applied. Islam is a religion and not a country! if the various religions in nigeria are to apply their own laws over nigeria and every state is to have their own laws as islam has done, what will the nation be like? Yeah the nigerian government took a bold step towards the prohibition of same sex marriage and the christian community applauded them for that because the punishment was both rational and humane. If muslims where to pass a law on that, is most likely to stipulate that the sex organ of the offenders will be cut off or that hot iron be forced up their sex organs/canals and that's inhuman and evil! for the record, i'm not "pork nosing" into the affairs of islam because it's reeks of blood and evil, i'm only concerned because my brethens are persecuted by mindless set of people that doesn't value life but rather is set up "to steal, to kill and to destroy" just like the boko harám and their allies are doing for allah! Am concerned that in ignorance people that are supposed to have imparted positively to nigeria as a country are wasting their lives for a non existent promises.
Islam claim to be peaceful yet see what the quran says about other religions and that's what the boko harám you are denying are doing. If you have a quran(which i doubt) read Q.5: 51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as awliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but awliya' to one another'c this is real falacy because in the Bosnia and Kosovo crisis Christian countries, waged war against another Christian country, to liberate Muslims. Many Jewish doctors volunteered to help the Kosovar refugees, despite the fact that during the WWII, the same Albanian Muslims took sides with Hitler
and helped him in his holocaust against the Jews that nearly wipe them from the face of the earth. So brother grow up and stop swimming in deception. christianity stand 4 the truth and islamic doctrines are evil
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ WHat happen to laws of every land? I believe every country have there own law and contitution that back them up, FOr example in China, If you wee caught with Cocain its death sentence no matter the son of who you are, If you are caught with Fraud its death Sentence. SO now tell me are they still un stone Age?

So if that country Law says if you thief they gonna cut of your hand then you thief what else did you want as punishment? isn't there constitution that back them up.

The fact is this, every country has its law that governs them,they apply the laws which is used lead and applied on its citizens. Its political and not religious.
This happened during the time of jesus
mark 12:14- And they were come,they said unto him, Master,we know that thou art true,and carest for no man;for thou regardest not the person of men,but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?
15) Shall we give,or shall we not give? But he knowing their hypocrisy,said unto them,Why tempt ye me? Bring me a penny that I may see it.
16)And they brought it,And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's.
17)And Jesus answering said unto them,Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's and to God the things that are God's. And they marveled at him.

The Pharisees wanted to tempt Jesus with political issues,and Jesus resolved that sensibly.

Mohammad was supposed to be a religious leader and not a political leader.
Religion should be in a way to show redemption and salvation to mankind,its supposed to be peaceful and torrerateful,merciful and a light to lead people to God. It shows repentance and forgiveness,but can a killed man have a chance to repent? This proves Islam as Political.

Jesus would have said,"Caesar is a fraud,give no tribute to him for his wickedness". But he simply said,"Give to Caesar,what is Caesers,and God what is God's".Making it clear that religion has nothing to do with politics.

In defence of Mohammads actions and using Chinese law to back it up,the application of sharia law which originated from a religious leader to political guidance of a state shows that Islam is more political than religious that it portrays.

1 Like

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
Bulldog:

I was expecting that and it came in so fast which means it has been stored elsewhere probably given to you by your imam because moslems as i know them doesn't think out of the box. Secondly what i usually used to reply those verses you quoted is "tell that to the jews", bus since i'm trying to show a muslem the light of CHRISTIANITY(and not the jewish tradition that most were even extinct and weakly aplied during the time of christ 0 century AD and we are in the 21century lol), i'll take the pain of bringing you to order.if you happen to read deutronomy well and not take quotes, you'll notice in deut 6:1 that moses said

"Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it"

and from chapter 6 to 11, he stated the law of GOD that even Jesus Christ admitted he didn't come to change and was writen on a tablet of stone placed in the ark of convenant. worthy of note also is that none of these offences are PUNISHABLE BY MAN BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE. Then moses added his own laws to the jews as was captured in Deut 12:1

"These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

dont be led astray brother. ANd i assure you NON of those "extreme" mosaic Laws are still practiced by the jews this day. So all that your laws of moses are like bull poo to me.

in matthew 15:3, jesus was refering to Exodus 21:17 and not telling the people to murder those that disobey their parents but obviosly your imam didn't let you start from verse 1. The statement came up when the pharisees told the apostles of jesus that they should be punished for not washing their hands and feet before meal as tradition demands and Jesus was like: why should they be punised for that while the pharisees aren't punished for not keeping the law in exudos 15:3 (matt 15:1-cool. also notice that moses was punished for the sin of not doing exactly what the lord told him in deut 34:4 and that raises a question mark as to the Quote in exodus 21:17 and hence Jesus Christ took his time to explain the laws in matthew 5,6,7. i've seen nothing near that in Islam. but before i show you that sharia cuts hands and not fingers, i'll like to bore you in my next post with the explanations of the laws of old by Jesus christ in my next post if you want to see the light. before that, what the Hell is allah and mohammed doing with peoples hands and feet anyway?.why cant he come cut it himself! and how is it different from the boko harams legacy two Young men amputated in zamfara for stealing
why would KIDS be taught on how to amputate and kill if not for future use as religious killers for allah muslim militants trained young

story story!

1.) Jesus convinced his audience he was not against the law thus he said he came to "fulfill" the law.

2.) he made reference to the death penalty for those to be stonned for cursing their parents and said they should suffer the death.

3.) the old testament and the new testament are both believed by christians to be "inspired" and the "word of God".

4.) i dont know what question mark Moses according to you being punished by the Lord places on exodus 21:17? is that fabrication?

5.) these laws are not found in the Quran.they are found in the bible.

6.) there is not one verse that promote stonning in the Quran.stoning is a judeo-christian traditional even if you claim that you no longer follow it.if you do not follow the laws in your holy book which you believ was inspired by God himself,then that by any means does not make your religion better than another religion which also have similar laws.you have rebelled against the bible,its laws and tradition and you want muslims too to be like you towards the laws believed to be inspired by God.

7.) we muslims have laws to abide by in an islamic state.you must not steal.if you steal dont complain that your hand would be cut off.in shia islam,fingers are chopped off and not the entire hand.in the bible likwise,stealing another man can warrant the death penalty.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
Bulldog:

lol. some entertainment that is. Other places has their law as a group or a country or even a congregation and none and i repeat none of them  is made without taking the people into consideration, or does any of them goes past the domain to which it is applied. Islam is a religion and not a country!  if the various religions in nigeria are to apply their own laws over nigeria and every state is to have their own laws as islam has done, what will the nation be like? Yeah the nigerian government took a bold step towards the prohibition of same sex marriage and the christian community applauded them for that because the punishment was both rational and humane. If muslims where to pass a law on that, is most likely to stipulate that the sex organ of the offenders will be cut off or that hot iron be forced up their sex organs/canals and that's inhuman and evil! for the record, i'm not "pork nosing" into the affairs of islam because it's reeks of blood and evil, i'm only concerned because my brethens are persecuted by mindless set of people that doesn't value life but rather is set up "to steal, to kill and to destroy" just like the boko harám and their allies are doing for allah! Am concerned that in  ignorance people that are supposed to have imparted positively  to nigeria as a country are wasting their lives for a non existent promises.
Islam claim to be peaceful yet see what the quran says about other religions and that's what the boko harám you are denying are doing. If you have a quran(which i doubt) read Q.5: 51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as awliya' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but awliya' to one another'c this is real falacy because in the Bosnia and Kosovo crisis Christian countries, waged war against another Christian country, to liberate Muslims. Many Jewish doctors volunteered to help the Kosovar refugees, despite the fact that during the WWII, the same Albanian Muslims took sides with Hitler
and helped him in his holocaust against the Jews that nearly wipe them from the face of the earth. So brother  grow up and stop swimming in deception.  christianity stand 4 the truth and islamic doctrines are evil
Oga am not sure you are alright,  We are talking of a Country having there own law and implementing it and you are talking about Islam,  are you that daft? if stone people to death is in there constitution for a crime and someone commit that crime do you want them to overlook. if the law of a land says you shpould not thief and if you do they are going to behead you and you did then you face the purnishment,  I use the law of China for example,  if you are caught doing fraud its death sentence but its not so in some other countries so are you going to say China's are wicked? in the same China if you are caught with Cocaine no matter the son/daughter of who you are the penalty is death but its not so in some other countries are you going to say there law is too harsh? Yes if its too harsh why did you commit the crime,  Do you think every country will be like Nigeria where someone will be caught with Cocaine and jail him for 2yrs,  someone caught still billions will be roaming about the street and still holding some political post,  So if Arab Nations have there law and constitution that guild them. So if you went there or a citizen commit crime then he/she need to face the crime,  The law of Saudi Arabia is if you kill someone they gonna kill you. I remember few months ago when Saudi kill about 3 Nigerians for killing a Fellow Nigeria and someone fools here and against them what are your problems with there law.

Quran 5:51  O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

what that mean is that you should not take non believer as an Allies,  Now tell me can you be a friend to a Sango worshiper, Oya Worshipper, Ogun Worship of the masqueraders,  I remember a friend ask me why am not traveling home to my Family for Xmas cos my wife is a Xtian and i told him i dont celebrate Xmas cos its not biblical and he take it wrong saying i am going against someone else belief. So i ask him to let us go to one Village next month to Celebrate Ogun festival and he tell why will i join them in worshiping there idols and i tell him why is he going against there belief then he never comment again

Please i want you to explain this verses to me cos someone of your people are ignoring the question.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10:

6If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
7.) we muslims have laws to abide by in an islamic state.you must not steal.if you steal dont complain that your hand would be cut off[b].in shia islam,fingers are chopped off and not the entire hand.[/b]in the bible likwise,stealing another man can warrant the death penalty.

Bravo ! Bravo !!  Bravo !!

Now I know Shias are more humane than Sunnis, they only cut off the fingers not the hands, Muhaha  grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
Punishment for a disobedient son in the Bible
Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

18If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
Another deadly judgement here from the religion of peace shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^ you forget to read my previous post as it is in the bible
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

Punishment for a disobedient son in the Bible
Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

18If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Provide picture of this practice plz.

Yes Kids should be handled with the rod because as they are naturally hungry to please their parents. however, they re not born with the acquired ability to do things right.  this is where a rod can help discipline a child, it plays the role of teaching and shaping a kid.  It also gives wisdom and makes a child sensible.  And parents who fail to do their obligation will also suffer the consequences of their children’s misbehavior.

proverb 13:24) He that spares his rod hates his son: but he that loves him chastens him early.

Proverbs 23:13 Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.

Proverbs 23:14 Punish him with the rod and save his soul from death.

Hebrews 12:7 Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2011
LagosShia:

story story!

1.) Jesus convinced his audience he was not against the law thus he said he came to "fulfill" the law.

2.) he made reference to the death penalty for those to be stonned for cursing their parents and said they should suffer the death.

3.) the old testament and the new testament are both believed by christians to be "inspired" and the "word of God".

4.) i dont know what question mark Moses according to you being punished by the Lord places on exodus 21:17? is that fabrication?

5.) these laws are not found in the Quran.they are found in the bible.

6.) there is not one verse that promote stonning in the Quran.stoning is a judeo-christian traditional even if you claim that you no longer follow it.if you do not follow the laws in your holy book which you believ was inspired by God himself,then that by any means does not make your religion better than another religion which also have similar laws.you have rebelled against the bible,its laws and tradition and you want muslims too to be like you towards the laws believed to be inspired by God.

7.) we muslims have laws to abide by in an islamic state.you must not steal.if you steal dont complain that your hand would be cut off.in shia islam,fingers are chopped off and not the entire hand.in the bible likwise,stealing another man can warrant the death penalty.
wow, i must say that the renumeration of sentences in your post is abundant in word count but lack content.do you think with your brain or with your spinal cord?:
1.Jesus convinced the audience he wasn't against the law but that he came to fulfiil it. how many people did jesus kill to fufill the laws that require killing, stoning and all that you stated which he came to fulfill? just name one

2. He made reference to death penalty for those to be stoned to death for cursing their parents and said they should sufer death. this shows you dont actually read my post but rather you extract the falsity that has been used to fill your head and paste it randomly. Again, how many people were killed by jesus christ for that sin?? name just one?

3.nobody is doubting that:-S. but if you have brains, from the quotations in my last post, which ever word that is directly from GOD is quoted thus and a reported speech of another person is a reported speech so try to improve in your english language too.

4. Num 20:12

And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them. SOmetimes it' an honour to show you have a mind of your own. i read the bible and i understand, that's the essense of jesus christ sending the holy spirit that lives inside us and teaches believers.

5.Very true. If it was in the Koran/quran, why am i condemning it. worst things resides in the quran and is still practiced to this day. and from my previous example, mohammed condemns even before knowing the offence.

6.this ignoble act happened very recently and wasn't associated with either christianity nor judiasm, click the link for the story: a man partially buried and stoned to death in somalia by muslims
DO YOU KNOW THAT IN THE WHOLE OF THE BIBLE THE JEWS LEGALLY STONED ONLY 3 PEOPLE TO DEATH AND 5 IN MOB ACTION? DO YOU ALSO KNOW THAT IN THE BIBLE CHRISTIANS HAVEN'T STONED ANYONE TO DEATH AND THAT'S FOR A PERIOD OF ABOUT 6000 YEARS! YET IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ALONE MUSLIMS HAS STONED ABOUT 50 PEOPLE TO DEATH? although the christians and jews have a difference in belief because jews didn't belief that jesus was the savior GOD promised of old but they worship the same GOd and believe that he alone is judge. Heb 10:30
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

7.My problem with muslem is that muslims make blind arguments.what you saw in the picture from zamfara, is it a finger or hand?
laws indeed! you cut off a persons hand and you still expect the person to repent and be useful. even if he repents, how useful can he get? Dont be deceived islam is evil
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
@bashy. You are obviously confused and doesn't deserve my well researched post. Since i've noticed you are just lagoshia's side kick, you can benefit from my replies to him and also other well researched posts here like the one from plappville and others, that's if you have the capacity to grasp the meaning in it.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog:

wow, i must say that the renumeration of sentences in your post is abundant in word count but lack content.do you think with your brain or with your spinal cord?:

whether i do with my brain or spine,i know for sure i am unlike you who thinks with neither.

1.Jesus convinced the audience he wasn't against the law but that he came to fulfiil it. how many people did jesus kill to fufill the laws that require killing, stoning and all that you stated which he came to fulfill? just name one
he didn't because he was not in charge of implementing the laws.he did not have political power and leadership.if he tries to,he would be convicted of trying to undermine roman authority.that was the case when the woman accused of adultery was brought to him by the jews.the jews wanted his verdict so they could stone the woman and then accuse Jesus of passing judgement in the land.that would have given him an autmatic death sentence by the romans.but Jesus was wise enough to repel their strategy to trap him.notheless Jesus said he came to uphold the law.further,he said this:

example of how Jesus upheld the mosaic old testament law:

Exodus 21:17

"For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death".

2. He made reference to death penalty for those to be stoned to death for cursing their parents and said they should sufer death. this shows you dont actually read my post but rather you extract the falsity that has been used to fill your head and paste it randomly. Again, how many people were killed by jesus christ for that sin?? name just one?
see answer for #1.

3.nobody is doubting that:-S. but if you have brains, from the quotations in my last post, which ever word that is directly from GOD is quoted thus and a reported speech of another person is a reported speech so try to improve in your english language too.
why would Jesus report or quote a law if he was opposed to it?

4. Num 20:12

And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them. SOmetimes it' an honour to show you have a mind of your own. i read the bible and i understand, that's the essense of jesus christ sending the holy spirit that lives inside us and teaches believers.
do you believe your god "inspired" everything in the bible or not?

5.Very true. If it was in the Koran/quran, why am i condemning it. worst things resides in the quran and is still practiced to this day. and from my previous example, mohammed condemns even before knowing the offence.
you are wrong.not only was Muhammad (sa) of high character but also those around him.i can cite you the example of Imam Ali (as) his son-in-law.Imam Ali (as) knew who his killer is going to be through prophecy and the information that was given to him by the Prophet (sa) before the Prophet's (sa) demise.people asked Imam Ali (as) to kill the man so that he will not kill him.but Imam Ali (as) refused and said an innocent man cannot be killed.he said until the man who was his servant commit the crime,the servant is innocent and free.then the servant struck him on the head while Imam Ali (as) was praying.yet still,Imam Ali (as) ordered that his servant who had struck him must not be killed until he himself dies as a result of his strike.and when he dies,the servant should also be struck once with a similar strike.he even warned his cousins while he was bleeding for about 3 days not to spill the blood of innocent people.so the justice system of Islam and the examples we have from the Prophet (sa) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are unparallelled.

6.this ignoble act happened very recently and wasn't associated with either christianity nor judiasm, click the link for the story: a man partially buried and stoned to death in somalia by muslims
DO YOU KNOW THAT IN THE WHOLE OF THE BIBLE THE JEWS LEGALLY STONED ONLY 3 PEOPLE TO DEATH AND 5 IN MOB ACTION? DO YOU ALSO KNOW THAT IN THE BIBLE CHRISTIANS HAVEN'T STONED ANYONE TO DEATH AND THAT'S FOR A PERIOD OF ABOUT 6000 YEARS! YET IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ALONE MUSLIMS HAS STONED ABOUT 50 PEOPLE TO DEATH? although the christians and jews have a difference in belief because jews didn't belief that jesus was the savior GOD promised of old but they worship the same GOd and believe that he alone is judge. Heb 10:30
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

my friend both you and the jews can feel free to abandon your laws and religion and make it the way you desire.you can worship your likes and dislikes.by no way does that make your religion better.you can deny in 60,000 or million years no one was stonned by christians.but the barbarity done in the name of christianity and the witsch burnings cannot be concealed.furthermore,take the Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda who are fighting for the implementation of biblical laws in uganda.how do you think the pope or a christian clergy or system can rule a country and implement laws to fight crimes? they would either have to take biblical laws or pretend "forgiveness" and watch the society goes out of control.no doubt the images of stonning someone are very worrisome to watch.but you and i dont know the crime that man committed.also,it would be foolish especially if that man knew what the consequence is going to be.

7.My problem with muslem is that muslims make blind arguments.what you saw in the picture from zamfara, is it a finger or hand?
laws indeed! you cut off a persons hand and you still expect the person to repent and be useful. even if he repents, how useful can he get? Dont be deceived islam is evil

Islam is beauty when applied properly.for example,you dont cut people's hand for theft when the greatest theif in the state is the governor who is more deserving to have his fingers chopped.you also dont cut smeone's fingers when you know he was stealing to feed himself.in Islam,society has the responsibility to ensure no one sleeps hungry.if that cannot be implemented firstly to ensure everyone can at least have food to eat,then you cannot chop someone fingers for theft if he is stealing to eat.theft and its punishment is supposed to deal with greed and criminals.so please,when you talk dont talk blindly against Islam which is a set of ideas and principles.talk against the people who dont follow islam properly and implement its laws as it should be.even i as a muslim would support you if you condemn the wrongs of muslims and you do not attribute their wrongs to islam.it becomes very disgusting and irrational when everytime a muslim does wrong christians hold the religion responsible as part of their evangelization and propaganda to win the war for converts.it is like an opposition party attacking the president everytime a policeman commits a crime.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by sino(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
Assalam alaykum bro bashy and lagoshia, may Allah reward you abundantly as you explain the truth of Islam amin.

@bulldog
it is a well known adage of the yorubas that "ilu ti ko si ofin ko si ese" i.e a land with no laws has no crime. that being said, i'll like for you to tell me the reason or reasons behind every law known today? for i know one is to serve as a deterrent for others.
Islam is a way of life, not only proclamation in the heart of the faithfuls rather a complete way of life.
what was your take when tafa balogun convicted of 1 billion naitra was sentenced to 6months in prison, what is your opinion on our leaders carting away millions of task payers money letting the masses die of poverty?
what will be your action against an armed robber who came to your house to steal your money and maimed and aped your household when you see him face to face? yeah you turn the other cheek?
lets face reality, chek out the u.s with its liberal approach and the rate of crime there, you don't turn away from God's law and think everything would be fine.
in regards to jesus saying and what you guyz have explained it to mean, i am lost.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:
he didn't because he was not in
charge of implementing the laws.he
did not have political power and
leadership.if he tries to,he would be
convicted of trying to undermine
roman authority.that was the case when the woman accused of adultery
was brought to him by the jews.the
jews wanted his verdict so they could
stone the woman and then accuse
Jesus of passing judgement in the
land.that would have given him an autmatic death sentence by the
romans.but Jesus was wise enough to
repel their strategy to trap
him.

definietly the spinal cord is at work again. lol. Did mohammed have any political power? firstly he wasn't born a prince but an orphan, and later a merchant that left his pregnant wife that is few months pregnant to imitate the fasting and prayers jesus christ did in the wilderness. On the other hand, jesus christ was a decendant from the tribe of king david of isreal and a direct descendant of Abraham Matt 1:1-16
The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

secondly, mohammed gained your claimed political power by waging war with his followers against mecca and make his laws to favour him and cover his tracks. Jesus christ has many follower too but he did go to war with either the jews nor the romans because as he said: John 12:47
And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. and again he said in John 8:16
And yet if I judge , my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

LagosShia:
example of how Jesus upheld the mosaic old testament law: Exodus 21:17 "Anyone who curses his father or
mother must be put to death". Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour
thy father and mother: and, He that
curseth father or mother, let him die
the death"

what i asked you wa how many people did Jesus christ kill anyway if that's your idea of implementing a law, why didn't muslims just read the sharia law to the offenders? this is what upholding a law in islam mean: sunan abu-dawud book 38, number 4349. Narrated by ali ibn Abutalib:
A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_
him) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood
this even shows that muslims even take laws into their own hands without letting the appropraiate authority do their job
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:
do you believe your god "inspired"
everything in the bible or not?

i'm getting tired of this deutronomy thing dont you read my posts. why reapeating a thing over and over and over again?, God inspired the bible but not when someone is quoted, you claim that it's God that said that. but if you want to run by it that way, fine. allah inspired the quran but this is what i found said about a prophet of allah in the quran 26:111 why shall we follow you when the worst amongst us follow you". is that inspired by allah? please grow up
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
LagosShia:
you are wrong.not only was
Muhammad (sa) of high character but
also those around him.i can cite you
the example of Imam Ali (as) his son-
in-law.Imam Ali (as) knew who his
killer is going to be through prophecy and the information that was given to
him by the Prophet (sa) before the
Prophet's (sa) demise.people asked
Imam Ali (as) to kill the man so that he
will not kill him.but Imam Ali (as)
refused and said an innocent man cannot be killed.he said until the man
who was his servant commit the
crime,the servant is innocent and
free.then the servant struck him on the
head while Imam Ali (as) was
praying.yet still,Imam Ali (as) ordered that his servant who had struck him
must not be killed until he himself dies
as a result of his strike.and when he
dies,the servant should also be struck
once with a similar strike.he even
warned his cousins while he was bleeding for about 3 days not to spill
the blood of innocent people.so the
justice system of Islam and the
examples we have from the Prophet
(sa) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are
unparallelled.

hehehe, and that's merciful for you? read sunan abu-dawud, book 38, number 4396. mohammed sentences a man to death without knowing his sins and the people brought him to order and then he cancels his first judgement and said instead that the man's limbs be severed.he judges before he listens.

as for your prophet ali, he is very wicked, striking the man once makes him die much slower and painfully.and for a person of your nature that his arguements makes me bring out time to post thinking that the above represents an act of mercy, i'm starting to have misgivings. let me ask you a thing? did the man later died in the end from the one strike or did he not? i'm afraid i failed to see the show of mercy in that.

this is a true show of mercy: after Jesus christ was crusified by the Jews, this was what he has to say Luke 23:34
Then said Jesus, Father , forgive them; for they know not what they do
. Note also that he didn't tell his other desciples to kill Judas that betrayed him. this is what is a show of mercy, a show of love of minkind, an unparallelled show of Godliness and an utter fulfilment of the prophesy about him. that is what christians believe and profess!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2011

example of how Jesus upheld the mosaic old testament law: Exodus 21:17

One of the things I enjoy in this forum is that, It shows Muslims as ignorant students and makes us their teachers. But the complaints of the teachers is,"My students are so loose in understanding a simple Comprehension".

Lets review the verses
Matt.15-1
Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees,which were of Jerusalem,saying,
2) Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
3) But Jesus answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4) For God commanded,saying, Honour thy Father and thy Mother: and, He that curseth Father or Mother,let him die the death.
5) But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift,by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
And honour not his Father or his Mother, He shall be free. Thus have ye made the covenant of God of none effect by your tradition.

They wanted to accuse the disciples of not keeping the law,but Jesus quoted that verse to them as they dont keep it either.
This is wise,if they keeps all the law,then they are right,but when they dont keep them and points fingers on others who dont keep them too,they are hypocrites.
Its like,"if my disciples must wash their hands according to the law,you must start killing those that curses their Father and Mother also,but since you no longer practice the law,why try to judge them according to the law?".

So tell me,did Jesus sanction it to them or rebuked them?
And tell me any verse where Jesus exhibited that statement?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
LagosShia:
my friend both you and the jews can
feel free to abandon your laws and
religion and make it the way you
desire.you can worship your likes and
dislikes.by no way does that make
your religion better.you can deny in 60,000 or million years no one was
stonned by christians

excuse me?
this is what allalh said Q 2.193 : '' and fight with them until there is no persecution and religion should be for allah alone.And if they desist, then there should be no hostility except for the oppressors.

this is what the boko haram did: christmas day bombing by the bokoharam

and this is what you said:
LagosShia: #1 on: December 27, 2011, 04:59 PM » one thing i would
tell anyone is that Islam is not
responsible for these acts and anyone who carried this act cannot at all think
he is a Muslim.he is not a Muslim.as a
Muslim,the deaths of these innocent
people was not done or carried out in
my name or the name of my God or
the religion of Islam.these acts were carried out by evil men who got no
conscience and do not fear God.this is
not what religious people do.
these acts are only aimed at tarnishing
the reputation of muslims and loading
bullets into the guns of the evil minded missionaries like frosbel to condemn
Islam and make it look that Islam is

responsible. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/
topic-832290.64.html#msg983203

between the bokoharam and you, who is keeping the laws of allah?! you are full of contradiction and also a hipocrite to your evil religion islam because you are ashamed of their inhuman act and is in fear of being condemned to death by denouncing islam as is in the quran. For your info, christians follow the laws of jesus christ our Lord and God unless for sinners.

LagosShia:
Islam is beauty when applied
properly.for example,you dont cut
people's hand for theft when the
greatest theif in the state is the
governor who is more deserving to
have his fingers chopped.you also dont cut someone's fingers when you
know he was stealing to feed
himself.in Islam,society has the
responsibility to ensure no one sleeps
hungry.if that cannot be implemented
firstly to ensure everyone can at least have food to eat,then you cannot
chop someone fingers for theft if he is
stealing to eat.theft and its punishment
is supposed to deal with greed and
criminals.responsible as part of their
evangelization and propaganda to win the war for converts.it is like an
opposition party attacking the
president everytime a policeman
commits a crime.

A true brainwashed muslim talking, ive shown with evidences that what is being cut off is the hand and not finger and you rather stuck to your gun. you judge the governors but for denying the will of allah from your comment on the boko harám bombings as seen above, who has killed you for that as was the punishment? sahih buahri volume 4, book 52, number 260 Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) goes against his religion, kill him.?? another show of mercy from ali.

that your final analogy suits exactly what bashy has as his slogan. " in the time of corruption and time of boko haram d destiny of a great country rest on d shoulders of a confused president his name is,, " given he is a muslim and blames the crimes of the boko haram on the president futher proves my point and gives more meaning to your police and president ill formulated example.
finally i've asked this several times but you didn't comment. Why the hell would you muslims teach kids how to amputate and so on if not to use them as militants?? link: muslim militants trained young
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2011
LagosShia:
but the barbarity
done in the name of christianity and
the witsch burnings cannot be
concealed.furthermore,take the Lord's
Resistance Army in Uganda who are fighting for the implementation of
biblical laws in uganda.how do you
think the pope or a christian clergy or
system can rule a country and
implement laws to fight crimes? they
would either have to take biblical laws or pretend "forgiveness"

you said you deal in facts but you are nothing but a rumour peddler! every story i refer to have a link to the source where i culled it from and yours dont! CHRISTIANS AREN'T FIGHTING TO IMPOSE ANY LAWS ON MUSLIMS BECAUSE UGANDA IS PREDOMINANTLY A CHRISTIAN NATION and have normal laws that's neither christian nor islam!

1. uganda is predominantly a christian country since they were colonized by the british and the italian.

2. The militant group than calls themselves the lords resistance army have the agenda of making sure the 10 commandment of God are implemented which is an idea they borrowed from islam. Since the bible made it clear that God alone is judge And they are imposing their sharia~like law on the law of the nation that you claim is a christian law. That's another contradiction on your part. How can a christian law replace a christian law?
3. Their main targets are christians and not muslims in anyway for example: On December 25, 2008, the LRA massacred 189 people and abducted
120 children during a concert celebration
sponsored by the Catholic church in Faradje, DRC, continuing the attack on December 26 much similar to what the boko harám did. Shortly afterwards, the
LRA struck three additional
communities: 75 people killed in a
church north of Dungu, and the church burned; 48 people killed in
Bangadi, and 213 people in Gurba. [25] The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs estimated the death toll as 189 in Faradje, Doruma and Gurba.[25] However, Caritas International estimated the number of victims to be
about 500. On December 28, 2008, the Ugandan
army published details of the Doruma attack, accusing LRA rebels of hacking
to death 45 people in a church there. [26] An aid official speaking to AFP on condition of anonymity confirmed the
December 26 massacre, saying the
killings took place in a Catholic church
in the Doruma area, around 40
kilometres (25 mi) from the Sudanese
border. "There are body parts everywhere. Inside the church, the
entrance and in the church
compound," the aid official said. "We
got information the rebels cut 45
people into pieces," added army spokesman Captain Chris Magezi.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

4. The LRA are said to have sacrificed christian to the native god of the acholi people and that further confirms that they have no affiliation whatsoever with christians and christians and christian country help fight them to quell their menace to humanity. Another huge contradiction on your part.
4. The muslim there though being the minority are already advocating for muslim courts in the nation to exercise sharia law and any one that spoke against it is a candidate for death. Let it be noted that in zamfara and other muslim states in the north, there is no consideration whatsoever to christians there before the sharia law is implemented.

lagosShia You are full of lies like the islam you profess and am getting tired of telling you the truth because it is clear you dont want it. You said you deal in idea in facts and not in wishes but since i started telling you facts i've also found you lack facts as well as idea too. tell your self the truth for once!

LagosShia:
so please,when you talk
dont talk blindly against Islam which is a set of ideas and principles.talk
against the people who dont follow
islam properly and implement its laws
as it should be.even i as a muslim
would support you if you condemn
the wrongs of muslims and you do not attribute their wrongs to islam.it
becomes very disgusting and
irrational when everytime a muslim
does wrong christians hold the
religion

what i'm saying isn't muslims cant go wrong but what i'm saying is that what you call WRONG in islam is actually what islam and your prophet mohammed stipulates. see sunan adu-dawud book 38, number4348; sunan adu-dawud book 38, number4349; sunan adu-dawud book 38, number4359, sunan adu-dawud book 38, number4390; sunan adu-dawud book 38, number4396; Q.58:22; Q.3:118-120; Q.5:51; Q.9:29; Q.9:113 etc
the quran and islam isn't what they are telling you! and the boko haram is doing exactly the will of allah!!!!!! dont be decieved and broaden your horizon, READ MORE AND ARGUE LESS. No matter how many christian you and your islam KILL, the truth can never be extinguished.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
Judek2:

One of the things I enjoy in this forum is that, It shows Muslims as ignorant students and makes us their teachers. But the complaints of the teachers is,"My students are so loose in understanding a simple Comprehension".

Lets review the verses
Matt.15-1
Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees,which were of Jerusalem,saying,
2) Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
3) But Jesus answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4) For God commanded,saying, Honour thy Father and thy Mother: and, He that curseth Father or Mother,let him die the death.
5) But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift,by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
And honour not his Father or his Mother, He shall be free. Thus have ye made the covenant of God of none effect by your tradition.

They wanted to accuse the disciples of not keeping the law,but Jesus quoted that verse to them as they dont keep it either.
This is wise,if they keeps all the law,then they are right,but when they dont keep them and points fingers on others who dont keep them too,they are hypocrites.
Its like,"if my disciples must wash their hands according to the law,you must start killing those that curses their Father and Mother also,but since you no longer practice the law,why try to judge them according to the law?".

So tell me,did Jesus sanction it to them or rebuked them?
And tell me any verse where Jesus exhibited that statement?

thanks bro. I really got tired of explaining that.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by sino(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
@judek2&bulldog
what you guyz are saying is that, since jesus asked the phraises why they dont follow the law of God it means he didnt accept the law? And mind you jesus came to fulfil the law(mathew 5:17-18). Tell me guyz how did jesus fulfil the law of God? Let me paint anoda scenario for u to get it straight, inspector to coporal: why did you collect twenty naira dont you know its against the law of the land?
coporal: oga na, i saw u to collect ghana must go from that politician yesterday na
inspector: ok, carry on Talking of hypocrites,
A good question lagoshia asked"do you believe that all in the bible is inspired by God? If you say no then it's not worthy of being called a holy book of God.
the Qur'an was inspired by God in a span of 23years, you can get a copy to read that God is the one talking in the Quran, not someone hallucinating or a group of historians.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
sino:

@judek2&bulldog
what you guyz are saying is that, since jesus asked the phraises why they dont follow the law of God it means he didnt accept the law? And mind you jesus came to fulfil the law(mathew 5:17-18). Tell me guyz how did jesus fulfil the law of God? Let me paint anoda scenario for u to get it straight, inspector to coporal: why did you collect twenty naira dont you know its against the law of the land?
coporal: oga na, i saw u to collect ghana must go from that politician yesterday na
inspector: ok, carry on Talking of hypocrites,
A good question lagoshia asked"do you believe that all in the bible is inspired by God? If you say no then it's not worthy of being called a holy book of God.
the Qur'an was inspired by God in a span of 23years, you can get a copy to read that God is the one talking in the Quran, not someone hallucinating or a group of historians.
I have a koran and the hadiths and if you read my post , it has quotations from both. I can tell you with authority and proofs evident in my posts that the hallucinations of those historians are inspired by a divine authority and is far more superior to what your allah have to say in the quran. Dont be deceived mohammed made all those things up. He already has the documentaries of the jews and their laws (the old testament) and the "hallucinations" of the christians (the new testament) since islam came way after both (approximately 6centuries after christianity). All he has to do is twist the facts in the old testament and formulate lies about jesus christ and his apostles in the new testament to form the monumental lie called the quran.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by sino(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
Bulldog:

I have a koran and the hadiths and if you read my post , it has quotations from both. I can tell you with authority and proofs evident in my posts that the hallucinations of those historians are inspired by a divine authority and is far more superior to what your allah have to say in the quran. Dont be deceived mohammed made all those things up. He already has the documentaries of the jews and their laws (the old testament) and the "hallucinations" of the christians (the new testament) since islam came way after both (approximately 6centuries after christianity). All he has to do is twist the facts in the old testament and formulate lies about jesus christ and his apostles in the new testament to form the monumental lie called the quran.
well please provide proof to your statement.
only if you claim to know more than your bible scholars. Example, dr. W. Graham Scroggie of the moody bible institute, chicago says in his book titled: is0the bible the word of God, "yes, the bible is human, though some, out of a zeal which is not according to knowledge, have denied this. Those books have passed through the minds of men, are written in the language of men, were penned by the hands of men, and bear in their style the characteristics of men."
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
sino:

well please provide proof to your statement.
only if you claim to know more than your bible scholars. Example, dr. W. Graham Scroggie of the moody bible institute, chicago says in his book titled: is0the bible the word of God, "yes, the bible is human, though some, out of a zeal which is not according to knowledge, have denied this. Those books have passed through the minds of men, are written in the language of men, were penned by the hands of men, and bear in their style the characteristics of men."
hahahaha , you have a very little mind. Koran is originally in arabic(correct me if i'm wrong please) does that mean that the language of allah is arabic? Isn't it through mohammed who wrote it down that the word allegedly passed through? The many translations of koran including the english, french, Isn't it men that translated it? The translations aren't the processing by men?. Think again friend and then come up with something else more realistic.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by sino(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2012
Bulldog:

hahahaha , you have a very little mind. Koran is originally in arabic(correct me if i'm wrong please) does that mean that the language of allah is arabic? Isn't it through mohammed who wrote it down that the word allegedly passed through? The many translations of koran including the english, french, Isn't it men that translated it? The translations aren't the processing by men?. Think again friend and then come up with something else more realistic.
1. i wIll enlighten you dear bulld6g
2. Sino said he will enlighten you
3. Bulldog will be enlightened by sino
of the three above sentence, which can be attributed to me?
now open your mind and read carefully, language is a means of communication and to an extent a form of recognising where you are from but you dont say a black man speaking chinese is from china.
you dont attribute that which is God to man & man to God. I think that is were christianity got it all wrong.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 4:07am On Jan 01, 2012
sino:

1. i wIll enlighten you dear bulld6g
2. Sino said he will enlighten you
3. Bulldog will be enlightened by sino
of the three above sentence, which can be attributed to me?
now open your mind and read carefully, language is a means of communication and to an extent a form of recognising where you are from but you dont say a black man speaking chinese is from china.
you dont attribute that which is God to man & man to God. I think that is were christianity got it all wrong.
now i believe you people know what you do and just got stuck to it for no reason. I've been trying to tell you guys 4 a long time now that there was a big difference between what moses said(laws of moses) and what God said(commandment of God) but the arguement that's stupidly and unrelentingly comes from muslims is "since God inspired the bible, then God said it all" but from your analogy above you've just accepted that there's a difference. Other things you mentioned are vague and childish. You said you cant attribute that which is God to man and the reasoning came from "you cant say a blackman speaking chinese is from china". That totally got me amazed at how you reason! You said "open your mind" as if you have a point and then you started killing yourself with contradictions. does that analogy mean that your allah speak arabic and mohamed speaking/writing it doesn't mean he is from allah? Or let me help you out, maybe you mean that your allah is not a man but his words is interpreted by mohammed to man, but dont you think in the same vein that those "hallucinating historians" just interpreted what God told them in the language of men? Now open your own mind! Like i said earlier, The bible was in existence before mohammed was born, mohammed lived in a jewish state of mecca before he attacked it after amassing troops in medina. So it means he has access to the bible and twisted it to suit his aim. Going to the koran you will see he copied the old testament and twisted it that if you dont know, you'll start thinking muslims are jews. Then in the new testament of christians, he copied the story of jesus and made sure he undermined the superior power of jesus christ so that he(mohammed) will appear to be a great prophet. He even twarted the facts to a point that he denied that jesus christ died nor was even crucified but rather said he was raised by allah to himself quran 4:157 but he didn't have the mind to know(because he wasn't educated) that the romans(neither christian nor jews) recorded that jesus was crucified and that his crucifiction was sanctioned by pontus pilate (check your history, not the bible this time around). Like i said and will continue saying with proofs, islam is a big lie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? / The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 287
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.