Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21126 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2011
bashy_demy:

This is not a matter of misquoting, I want to know more about the religion i want to embrace now.
So who is the originator?
Did Jesus preaches about Christianity?
Who is Jesus in the bible and how did he die?
Who is Paul the Apostle and how did he die?
who are the 40 Men that wrote the bible and how did they come about the story since they are not alive then.
Please i need to know more about all this who knows you might help me and convert me. Thanks my sister in the Lord

If you want to get converted,go to that Pastor that his Church was bombed down. .He will baptise you and maybe your name will be Better_Remy.

We dont do online conversion by answering to silly questions.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2011
Ozichim:

I agree with you about the Jesus you believe and the Jesus Christians believe. Can you Imagin somebody coming to teach you about your father. It sounds funny that one man appeared and begin to tell Christians what they believe, after about 1500 years.

When you say Allah is the greatest @LegoShia "Islam is the TRUTH!Allah Is The Greatest!!!!]" It doesn't change anything.

If you are deceived you are deceived.

Tell me what Allah has done Before and now that make you believe in Him. What is the proves that He is the true God. Pls. don't tell me the Story pulled from the Bible.
Is it becouse Mohammed won (did not loose) a Battle? or
Is it becouse Mohammed conquered many tribes/towns for Allah and they become Islam?
no no no no! you are wiser than that.

I have told you the truth and you did not believe.

Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I'm talking to you and every other person that has not accepted Christ into his life.
In Islam, is it a crime to pray asking God to have mercy on you and to show you the truth?

I'm trying to suggest that you ask God to reveal the truth to you; ie ask Jesus to prove himself to you if He is real or not.

Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

We are all human any body can make mistake, anybody can be deceived, So I don't think it should be a crime for any human to insist on confirming that what he/she believe is the truth.

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

In as much as we are explaining and defending what we believe, we should also know that one should be able to question himself about his belief.

I have done all this. I was being forced to church before, until I have to confirm manything my self.

A well known American Layer has toured the world and the middle east while trying to disprove Christianity only to surprisingly confirming that every Story in the Bible is true. This man, I will try to get his name is not even a Christian.

If we value our life which I think we should we should be sure that we are not making a mistake.

I did not believe on The Lord Jesus Christ because my prayer is answered when I pray but because I have confirmed and discovered that everything about it is clear and real.

Are you not surprise that every other religion seems to be hovering around Christianity?

I know that no sane person will hate himself (I mean His life).
Your life (I mean your real life ie. Life after dearth) Worth's more than your faith/belief. ie consider it first before your faith. You shouldn't toss with it.

So,
Where are you going when you die?
Are you sure?

This is a special and uncommon claim. And somebody has actually diffited death.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
Matthew 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
Matthew 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
Matthew 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
Matthew 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
Matthew 28:6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
Matthew 28:7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

So, pls. believe me somebody has power over death and that is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

hey,and can you tell us why you believe in your bible,your counterfeit christian version of Jesus and your bible god?because all the reasons you can think of are false.

is it because of this:

False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

as for me,I am Muslim and :

I believe in God Almighty because He is Greatest
I believe in Muhammad (sa) because he is truthful
I believe in the Quran because it is wonderful.

go figure that out if you care about your hereafter!!!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2011
Judek2:

If you want to get converted,go to that Pastor that his Church was bombed down. .He will baptise you and maybe your name will be Better_Remy.

sorry! you are even scared to death to answer simple questions about your faith.you people really have no confidence in what you believe in.you only do it for a show and provocation and to trade faith for "prosperity" as the term "prosperity gospel" reminds us.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 3:03am On Dec 10, 2011
plappville:

U must know and accept that Islam is false before u proceed, U didn't even know that there were over 360 idols gods in the Ka'aba before Mohamed. U are here wanting to know about Jesus, who are u mocking at? urself of course. If u cannot accept and denounce your sins as onced Muslim, know ye that u are not ready to embrace JESUS.

Judek2:

You guys refuse to answer simple Question and you want me to believe in your faith. Hell no
But tell me are you ashamed to answer those question? Or you just dont know or have answer to those question.
@Judek2 am not saying i want to convert. I said i need to to convince me to believe in what you practice who knows you might gain my soul and win me for your dead god haha.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
LagosShia:

sorry! you are even scared to death to answer simple questions about your faith.you people really have no confidence in what you believe in.you only do it for a show and provocation and to trade faith for "prosperity" as the term "prosperity gospel" reminds us.

U VE UR MOUTH MR!! JESUS IS THE SAVIOR ACCEPT HIM BY REJECTING A FALSE PROPHET DOCTRINE ISLAM.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^ are you still talking about that Savior that cannot save himself? Savior that when to another country when they plan to kill him.

John 11:53-54:

53Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

54Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
He that ur socalled Mohammed honoured even in ur kuran. U are here insulting him, where is ur faith in Muhammed?
U will use ur ignorance to adopt Gods wrapt if u dont becauful, here in NL, u will come to say what happened to u if u continue, U re Just nothing compare to what He did to the Egyptians to save the Israelites. I warned u.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
And why did he have to sacrifice  himself in other to forgive since he has the power to do anything and everything.
Why will i accept someone that cannot save himself, someone who run to the wilderness when they plan to kill him, someone who cannot walk freely/openly. How will i leave God that has power over everything he created and follow God that get killed by the people he created with his own hand.

1) was mohammed able to save himself? NO, so why do u ve to accept him still?
2)If he was not done according to fulfillment, Jesus knew long before that he will be killed, he annouced it to the disciples, if he has wanted to Run, he could ve dont that even befor they came to pick him up.
3)If he didnt walk freely, tell me, where u the one that told all those parables and teaching to the crowds? Can u hid and teach multitudes? U dont even read the bible befor talking out of point.
4) he is the same God u are talking about, there is no other aside it, befor Mohamed was born, this has been the God the world know, so it is not Mohamed that can change the true God to the idolatery 3 godesses, a temple used to worship the ancient idols is still the one used today for the modern idol of Islam.
5)I strongly believe u ve never read any of the verse u post in NL, that is why they are always oup of point.

His grace is surficient for u, but it is now, dont wait becos it may be too late. Those who didnt had the previllage, are regreting now, dont be one.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
plappville:

1) was mohammed able to save himself? NO, so why do u ve to accept him still?

we do not need Muhammad and neither Jesus or anyone one else to save us.only Almighty God saves.this "save" business is what has being programmed in your head.

Isaiah 43:11-12
I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God.

2)If he was not done according to fulfillment, Jesus knew long before that he will be killed, he annouced it to the disciples, if he has wanted to Run, he could ve dont that even befor they came to pick him up.
I am sure that the Jesus you follow is not even the one in the distorted bible.but the one you have being brainwashed to imagine.

"Where Is Jesus"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html

"Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

"The Christian Resurrection Myth"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

3)If he didnt walk freely, tell me, where u the one that told all those parables and teaching to the crowds? Can u hid and teach multitudes? U dont even read the bible befor talking out of point.
after performing militant preaching,he was persecuted.

"Was Jesus All Peace And No Fight"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821772.0.html

John 1:11
"He came unto his own, and his own received him not".

and it is in your bible that he was hiding:

John 11:53-54:
Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

4) he is the same God u are talking about, there is no other aside it, befor Mohamed was born, this has been the God the world know, so it is not Mohamed that can change the true God to the idolatery 3 godesses, a temple used to worship the ancient idols is still the one used today for the modern idol of Islam.
you have enslaved your mind and narrwed your thinking to the worship of a fellow man who never claimed to be a god.

show me just a verse madam france,where Jesus was mentioned as "god" before his birth.while Muhammad (sa) destroyed idols and reform his people from idol worship and through his effort we have known the One True Unseen Almighty Creator of everyone and everything,you christians want to take us back to before the arabian jahiliyyah by persuading us to worship a fellow creature.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2011
plappville:

He that your socalled Mohammed honoured even in your kuran. U are here insulting him, where is your faith in Muhammed?
U will use your ignorance to adopt Gods wrapt if u dont becauful, here in NL, u will come to say what happened to u if u continue, U re Just nothing compare to what He did to the Egyptians to save the Israelites. I warned u.
Hey point of Correction.  We honor Jesus(Isa) more than you can imagine. But the taught of you calling him God and imposing that belief in people is disgusting. Can you imagine comparing someone that was born through woman to God and calling him God that is what i and the Muslim can't take. We believe so much in him and when ever am referring to him am referring to Jesus of the bible,  i mean yours and not mine until we can both agree that He is not God nor son of God.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2011
bashy_demy:

Hey point of Correction. We honor Jesus(Isa) more than you can imagine. But the taught of you calling him God and imposing that belief in people is disgusting. Can you imagine comparing someone that was born through woman to God and calling him God that is what i and the Muslim can take. We believe so much in him and when ever am referring to him am referring to Jesus of the bible, i mean yours and not mine until we can both agree that He is not God nor son of God.

*Muslims Can't Take*
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^ yes corrected bro its typo, how are you doing? Salam
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ yes corrected bro its typo, how are you doing? Salam

Wa alaykom assalam my dear brother.thanks to Almighty Allah,i am doing well;wishing you the very best!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by mail4gift2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
See as my fellow Disciples of Christ dey follow deaf men argue
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
mail4gift2:

See as my fellow Disciples of Christ dey follow deaf men argue

See where your blindness has taken you:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795950.64.html#msg9742656
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by mail4gift2(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
There are so many things i can't do with you.

1. argue
2. read all your post
3. try to convince you to believe something you will never believe
4. try to tell you that your religion is a religion of war, death and destruction which the Roman catholic created to conquer the middle east

you are not the only one who do his research, so many of us do research day and night, but we keep the finders to ourself while we still seek the face of God.

From all your post, i can tell your 22-24yrs old Muslim who was opportune to enjoy stuff created by the WEST, same WEST they all hate,

No body holy pass.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 4:42am On Dec 12, 2011
^^ And what happen to get an information and share/discuss ovr it to get your fact right?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
kudos to islam 4 the successful demolition. who are we deceiving? who is allah and mohamed because from the pictures of what his servants did, what i perceive is something very evil. Islam is indeed a religion of peace and boko harám is the arm of allah, the only God the people fight his wars for. boko harám started as a muslim twarted reformists doing their own personal jihad. Why didn't it start at the christian front? This goes miles to say that the islamic religion though they claim they are a religion of peace have a doctrine or belief that makes them very vulnerable to manipulation and use for violence. Check all over the world islam has been used mainly for destruction. And for those that says muslems are innocent of the crimes, go to a muslim chatroom or even here and you'll notice there's one trend. They dont feel remorse for what happened but tend to bring up issues as a valid excuse for the hideous crime to nature. In a social network "2go" i Was chatting with one muslim after the incident and this is what a human being said "they deserve it! Allah is the only true God, islam the only true religion and mohamed is the only true prophet, anybody who says otherwise is an infidel and deserves to die" obviously this might be one of their doctrine cos many others i encountered has the same view; however, a very thin(educated) minority says otherwise but they never condemn what happened, they were busy arguing that it wasn't from muslims siting the attack on a mosque during the sallah celebration which to me is a kind of cover up for tens of thousands of christians that were killed way before the boko harám bullshit. Maybe it was me that has been doing the job even as far back as during the abacha's regime when the unspeakable were happening to christians. It was during that time that my jaws dropped permanently ajar when a pregnant woman was brutally massacred disemboweled and the unborn also killed for being a christian! The boko didn't do that but moslems did. In the chatrooms and forums there were hints and proclaimations about taking over of the country by islam. Let's take the recent move by the central bank to adopt islamic banking for example, though the governor might mean well but how is that reconciling the current chasm between christianity and islam in nigeria? Is there anything like christian banking? This Rather creates more misunderstanding since most people think the islamic banking is a means for smuggling arms and explosives into the country. To me there is a conspicuous religious undertone to the current terrorist attacks and i'm not doubting the hypothesis about political instigations with Buhari as the evil genius to twart president goodluck Jonathan's administration and bring nigerian's leadership back to the northerners who think leadership is their rights rather than a privilege. The foreign agenda too is there since if either the religious rift or political instability results to war, it means good business fo
r them. if this evil plan somehow succeeds, it's a win win for mainly one part of the country which is the northerners who are secretly supporting both the political and religious agenda of the boko harám . Dont be deceived cos under the facade of innocence, an evil plan is evolving. Once again, Dont be deceived.

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if boko haram likes let them kill all the world both muslims and christians.you will keep pointing finger and saying they are representing islam even when they are killing muslims.even when muslims disown them,you still use boko haram to spread hate and lies and make up your stories like a beaten child.

because boko haram is doing wrong does not mean we muslims who follow islam will give up our religion to the boko haram criminals.that baby you are abusing her blood for your christian missionary work was not killed in the name of islam.tell that to your missionary friends.stop abusing the blood of innocent victims of boko haram to evanglized.you have already killed your god's son even when you bible keeps screaming "he's alive"!you thrive on blood.

you have started a thread with the bla bla bla and you chose here of all threads to repeat yourself:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833476.0.html#msg9843973

are you trying to win a game with the child's blood?as in you trade the "blood of Jesus" to win converts and have killed him even when your bible denies he died.stop this cannibalism you christians love to revive.dont trade and evangelize with the blood of the innocent child.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2011

you have enslaved your mind and narrwed your thinking to the worship of a fellow man who never claimed to be a god.show me just a verse madam france,where Jesus was mentioned as "god" before his birth.

Isaiah 9:6-
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be
called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

we do not need Muhammad and neither Jesus or anyone one else to save us.only Almighty God saves.this "save" business is what has being programmed in your head.
Isaiah 43:11-12
I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God.

Difference between Allah of the Koran and God of the Bible.
Allah is legions presenting himself as WE,while God is Solitary presenting himself as I.

Hey point of Correction. We honor Jesus(Isa) more than you can imagine. But the taught of you calling him God and imposing that belief in people is disgusting. Can you imagine comparing someone that was born through woman to God and calling him God that is what i and the Muslim can take. We believe so much in him and when ever am referring to him am referring to Jesus of the bible, i mean yours and not mine until we can both agree that He is not God nor son of God.

The message of Islam is something like this: “Believe in God. Do good deeds. If you do enough of them, you’ll get to heaven. Respect Jesus, for he was a mighty prophet, who delivered God’s message to the children of Israel. Also believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, that he performed many miracles, and that he was the Messiah. But whatever you do, don’t believe that he died on the cross for your sins. And don’t believe that he rose from the dead. In fact, the worst possible sin you can commit is to believe that Jesus is the Son of God.” Notice that Islam rejects Christianity’s essential requirements for salvation while accepting certain other doctrines. NO SALVATION IN ISLAM.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2011
@lagoshia. You directed me here with the link on your post after the defensive oration you call a show of remorse. the trend i predicted is still prevailing as you are still doing. For the record not every thing done by a christian is called missionary, i'm no missionary cos i ain't in any way preaching to you or hopping to convert you from your religion that obviously have a problem. I'm just stating the truth in undiluted black and white. ISLAM HAS A PROBLEM renouncing boko harám is no solution to anything. The real problem is the doctrine of islam that supports shedding of blood instead of peacefully preaching your quran as we christians do. Surely the blood of all that islam has killed including that of this innocent child killed during the xmas celebration, the blood of even the unborn killed by muslims even when there was nothing like boko harám that islam will hide behind, the blood of all those killed even way before the civil war in nigeria when allah has no boko harám to hide behind are surely screaming to God more than whatever i had written or is bout to Write! Talking about canibalism the figures of those killed in the name of allah is pointing to the real canibals. Dont mistake hausa tribe for muslims, hausa is a tribe of strong warriors that got tangled in the dark cloud of islam through a JIHAD that started in 1804, although naturally, the hausas tend to be power hungry, every tribe has a predominant faults. So when an hausa christian is killed by the islam lunatics, dont count it that a muslim has been killed. the main meal of the boko harám are specific: non muslims! although they may use people like you saying they weren't fighting for islam and allah for desert after their main meal. After the atrocity that a muslim faithful, General yakubu gowon condoned that resulted in a civil war in 1967, he found out that there's a problem with islam and is now a christian. General Sani Abacha didn't have such chance, he was judged by God before he could see the obvious. Until islam as a religion and muslims as it's people remove or modify their doctrine of violence, more evil other than the boko harám or al qaeda will continue to arise from islam and denial wont solve the problem. Once again dont be deceived!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if boko haram likes let them kill all the world both muslims and christians.you will keep pointing finger and saying they are representing islam even when they are killing muslims.even when muslims disown them,you still use boko haram to spread hate and lies and make up your stories like a beaten child.

because boko haram is doing wrong does not mean we muslims who follow islam will give up our religion to the boko haram criminals.that baby you are abusing her blood for your christian missionary work was not killed in the name of islam.tell that to your missionary friends.stop abusing the blood of innocent victims of boko haram to evanglized.you have already killed your god's son even when you bible keeps screaming "he's alive"!you thrive on blood.

you have started a thread with the bla bla bla and you chose here of all threads to repeat yourself:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833476.0.html#msg9843973

are you trying to win a game with the child's blood?as in you trade the "blood of Jesus" to win converts and have killed him even when your bible denies he died.stop this cannibalism you christians love to revive.dont trade and evangelize with the blood of the innocent child.

Why are you denying Boko Haram,they are an authentic Islamist representing what Islam with Koran as their Manual.
Are you also gonna deny Al shabab, Al Jihad,Army of Mohammad and many more.With Al Queda as the head and Lt.Osama Bin Laden was the Father of them all. He is even described as a mattr in Islam.
Boko Haram is just their baby. It is against Western education because it opens peoples eyes and intelligence concerning Islam,and they want to make Nigeria a Muslim country and the introduction of Sharia law all over the Country.
So what da hell are you talking about? Boko Haram is pure Islamic.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2011
once upon a time in a land of peace and PROGRESS, a beast born of evil started violence and confusion, persecuting those that doesn't have the mark of the beast and blaming it on the president after the peoples heart. The name of the beast is boko harám and the evil is non but . . . . . ISLAM
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
Who cares? Who cares? Who cares?

The good thing is that everyone knows the truth including you LagoShia.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bulldog:

once upon a time in a land of peace and PROGRESS, a beast born of evil started violence and confusion, persecuting those that doesn't have the mark of the beast and blaming it on the president after the peoples heart. The name of the beast is boko harám and the evil is non but . . . . .Christians
Yes we all know that boy
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
hahahaha, Bashy, aren't you abashed by your level of debasement and lack of deduction? Putting christians at the back of my quote is like putting buhari at the back of yours. Infact this shows how islam twart the obvious. Like i said, Islam is not a religion. Mohamed faked it years after the light of christianity shone. My happiness is that some moslems are opening their eyes and making in formed decision. check former moslems going against islam
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bulldog:

@lagoshia. You directed me here with the link on your post after the defensive oration you call a show of remorse. the trend i predicted is still prevailing as you are still doing. For the record not every thing done by a christian is called missionary, i'm no missionary cos i ain't in any way preaching to you or hopping to convert you from your religion that obviously have a problem. I'm just stating the truth in undiluted black and white. ISLAM HAS A PROBLEM renouncing boko harám is no solution to anything. The real problem is the doctrine of islam that supports shedding of blood instead of peacefully preaching your quran as we christians do. Surely the blood of all that islam has killed including that of this innocent child killed during the xmas celebration, the blood of even the unborn killed by muslims even when there was nothing like boko harám that islam will hide behind, the blood of all those killed even way before the civil war in nigeria when allah has no boko harám to hide behind are surely screaming to God more than whatever i had written or is bout to Write! Talking about canibalism the figures of those killed in the name of allah is pointing to the real canibals. Dont mistake hausa tribe for muslims, hausa is a tribe of strong warriors that got tangled in the dark cloud of islam through a JIHAD that started in 1804, although naturally, the hausas tend to be power hungry, every tribe has a predominant faults. So when an hausa christian is killed by the islam lunatics, dont count it that a muslim has been killed. the main meal of the boko harám are specific: non muslims! although they may use people like you saying they weren't fighting for islam and allah for desert after their main meal. After the atrocity that a muslim faithful, General yakubu gowon condoned that resulted in a civil war in 1967, he found out that there's a problem with islam and is now a christian. General Sani Abacha didn't have such chance, he was judged by God before he could see the obvious. Until islam as a religion and muslims as it's people remove or modify their doctrine of violence, more evil other than the boko harám or al qaeda will continue to arise from islam and denial wont solve the problem. Once again dont be deceived!

you sound much like your username:"bulldog".thats eactly how you sound.you bark much and make no sense.you are a toothless bull!

you deny being a missionary yet you preach christianity and hate for islam,as if islam is the name of a person carrying a bomb.

you speak of the hausas in good light as a tribe and condemn islam for the hausa extremism making it look that hausa are better off without islam.do you know that west africa is majority muslim and we dont hear of muslim/christian violence in any country except nigeria? may be christianity in nigeria is the problem!

you accuse "Islam" of and refused to accept that the acts boko haram perpetrated have nothing to do with islam or the overwhelming majority of muslims.the way i see it is that southern christians are happy at what boko haram is doing.because they use the crimes of boko haram to evengelize.they if possible they may even pay boko haram to continue fuelling their evangelism and hate preaching.

then you spoke of the civil war and try to make it look as if it is muslims that wanted to fight christians.you misleadingly ignored the fact that Yakubu Gowon who is himself from Jos was the head of state then who fought against biafra and Gowon is christian and never being muslim.

my message to you:Islam was here before boko haram and before you were born.islam will remain after boko haram and after you die and your entire genration cease to exist!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
LagosShia:

you sound much like your username:"bulldog".thats eactly how you sound.you bark much and make no sense.you are a toothless bull!

you deny being a missionary yet you preach christianity and hate for islam,as if islam is the name of a person carrying a bomb.

you speak of the hausas in good light as a tribe and condemn islam for the hausa extremism making it look that hausa are better off without islam.do you know that west africa is majority muslim and we dont hear of muslim/christian violence in any country except nigeria? may be christianity in nigeria is the problem!

you accuse "Islam" of and refused to accept that the acts boko haram perpetrated have nothing to do with islam or the overwhelming majority of muslims.the way i see it is that southern christians are happy at what boko haram is doing.because they use the crimes of boko haram to evengelize.they if possible they may even pay boko haram to continue fuelling their evangelism and hate preaching.

then you spoke of the civil war and try to make it look as if it is muslims that wanted to fight christians.you misleadingly ignored the fact that Yakubu Gowon who is himself from Jos was the head of state then who fought against biafra and Gowon is christian and never being muslim.

my message to you:Islam was here before boko haram and before you were born.islam will remain after boko haram and after you die and your entire genration cease to exist!
1. i chose the name bulldog because i ain't intimidated by anyone even as toothless as i might be, my barks gets your unsolicited attention and obviously my senseless rantings makes you research well before commenting on my posts.
2. If anyone that condem the bad and erroneous belief of islam is a christian missionary, then other religions and atheists that also condem the act are also christian missionaries?
3. The hausas are much better off without islam. It's islam that corrupts them, for the record i have two hausa christian friends and they are very good. And you thinking the christians of nigeria are the problem makes me suspect you knew about the bombings since obviously, it's the christians that is hindering the sharia law and other bull shits of islam from taking over nigeria.
4. Yes boko harám is born of islam since their main objective is to enforce the islamic culture in nigeria and they fight for allah. If that isn't enough prove for you, them you have a huge problem. Even so, the killing has been on going even before boko harám.
5. Yeah i know Gowon isn't born into islam and he proved it at the end of the civil war by declaring that there is no victor nor vanquished. A muslim would have destroyed every thing. My point by calling him a muslim faithful is because if his colleagues and those that work and help him make decisions are predominantly muslims, he of course is a muslim by association. In proverbs 13:20 "he who works with the wise grows wise but a companion of fools suffers harm" and in 1corinthians 15:33"do not be deceived, bad company corrupts good manners" .
6. Finally, christianity has been even before islam, my ancestors and generations has been way before christianity and will be till when God says it'll your explosives cant change that. For you i pray that you and your family and generations will live to see your mistakes.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

your barking and narrow minded opinions do not deserve the honor of reply.

i'd only like to know the "mistakes" me and my family have done!!! grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^

So when fact is presented and truth glares you in the face, you start your usual tirades and despicable expletives undecided

See , what you do not understand, is that only losers in an argument resort to verbal insults.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

So when fact is presented and truth glares you in the face, you start your usual tirades and despicable expletives undecided

See , what you do not understand, is that only losers in an argument resort to verbal insults.

firstly your brother "bulldog" is talking politics and this thread started by me has to do with religion and christianity to be precise.

also,him airing his views and giving his shallow opinions is not my business.i debate ideas and facts;not opinions and wishes.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Bulldog(m): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
let's shoot facts.

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4396

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
A thief was brought to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him). He said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his hand. So his (right) hand was cut off. He was brought a second time and he said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his foot.
So his (left) foot was cut off.
He was brought a third time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his hand. (So his (left) hand was cut off.)
He was brought a fourth time and
he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his foot. So his (right) foot was cut off.
He was brought a fifth time and he said: Kill him.
So we took him away and killed him. We then dragged him and cast him into a well and threw stones over him.

That's the mercifulness of allah and the wisdom of mohamed. And as we saw the bizzare punishments didn't change the man. Let it be noted also that he passed judgement even before he knew the man's crime.
On the contrary, in this is what jesus christ did in a similar situation.

The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. "When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her". Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you? "."No one, sir, " she said. "Then neither do I condemn you, " Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin. " (John 8: 3-11).

Between jesus christ and mohammed who really showed mercy and forgiveness? Is allah really merciful and is mohammed really a prophet at All? From the two actions, which one made the sinner repent? Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance / My Problem With Catholism-An Introspection / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.