Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. (83158 Views)

Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by obembet(f): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
atinga1:

The nonsense must stop, then Nigerians need Atiku?
You well so?

Sure... Abi u want INEC to cancel election cos u want your brother to become president
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by OdefaGirl(f): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:

My sweet girl grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Na hot garri I go use gum your eyes .....
You dey provoke me jaree
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by atinga1: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

Sure... Abi u want INEC to cancel election cos u want your brother to become president
I don't think you are.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Enimin: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
what if na state govt school?

PDP na delta yet you found a way to blame APC...

ip0b and blaming everyone except themselves is a disease that will take generations to heal.

Peter obi saw this and this is why he is taking you for a ride

Bfor anybody talk rubbish, I am not a supporter of APC PDP nor LP. but i support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for presidency. He is the only one that can make Nigeria work. Peter obi na just talk talk but no action.. anambra is an example.

I bliv in the Candidate rather than the party...

May Tinubu happen to us but not APC

Vote BAT...

my point exactly

What a useless creature
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by TheSameGuy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
And you have to describe everything about your kids Online?

You always do this, don't you think it's too expository?

ahnie:
My kids go to a public primary school in Asaba Delta state.
It's a govt public school located at nnebosi road asaba beside access bank.

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.
They normally close by 1.30pm.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Tinubuagbado: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Myaffair:
Good evening all. Please I am not a beggar neither am I happy doing this. Things are just very hard with us at the moment. Please do well to help us with any amount. God will richly bless you in all you do. This phase shall pass too.
001 54 42845, sterling bank. Thank you very much.

But in your other usernames here on nairaland you're supporting Tinubu.

How come what he gave you isn't enough?

1 Like

Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Benwallt(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
No school today
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Skty: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.

Why?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Skty: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

But in your other usernames here on nairaland you're supporting Tinubu.

How come what he gave you isn't enough?

I have stopped giving o. Pls stop givin anyone so they will take their country back. I don't give beggars anymore, tip people in the saloon, parking lot, police, u name it . I give no one. When suffer wound them, they will vote right. So the clown is supporting Tinubu?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
jessylaurel:

Shut up pussy dude. Are you okay....

Chill bro, I’m not the cause of your wasted education
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by DenreleDave(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Na hot garri I go use gum your eyes .....
You dey provoke me jaree

Oya no vex na. grin grin

I wan just use obedients catch cruise lasan ni
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Danniedpastor(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zee0007:
If the food you give your children was enough for them, they won't bother collecting from the cook.

Try dey give your children beta food go school and stop blaming the government everytime.

You no sabi read?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Danniedpastor(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:

ip0b and blaming everyone except themselves is a disease that will take generations to heal.

Bfor anybody talk rubbish, I am not a supporter of APC PDP nor LP. but i support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for presidency. He is the only one that can make Nigeria work. Peter obi na just talk talk but no action.. anambra is an example.

Vote BAT...

my point exactly

Stupid lies.
Keep it up o
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by crackhouse(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hope she didn't eat it? Because this looks like poison..
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by wumi2017(f): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wow such a food for thought grin
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by jessylaurel(f): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Chill bro, I’m not the cause of your wasted education

Who's your bro undecided undecided undecided educated urchin
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by sageb: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:
My kids go to a public primary school in Asaba Delta state.
It's a govt public school located at nnebosi road asaba beside access bank.

Normally every day, after eating at home, I buy them food inside their foodflask and snacks.
They normally close by 1.30pm.

My daughter is in primary 2, and they normally share food in school to feed them an initiative by the Delta state government.

The feeding contracts is normally allocated to some persons whose duties are to cook and serve the kids from primary 1-5.

Whilst those in kindergarten are usually left out. My son is in KG 3 which automatically ruled him out.

My daughter came home and showed me the meal, Omo laugh wan keel me die cheesy cheesy cheesy.

her school in nnebisi area, is it Infant Jesus model school?
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by obi58: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:

Vote BAT...

my point exactly

You are sick in the head
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
jessylaurel:

Who's your bro undecided undecided undecided educated urchin

You’re my brother in this hustle called life. Nothing your ineffectual faculties struggle to muster would ever irk me up. Beat it
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by tollyboy5(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Romanoff:

I attended public schools with the daughters of Senator Enwerem, Zwingina and many royal fathers.

How many kids of such high profile individuals still attend public schools?

undecided
Hmmm.. things has really changed. I share your sentiment.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by RosyIsBlessed: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin tomorrow those kind of people will blame the government when they are not better. Small opportunity they show their greed.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by fof1: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
gaby:
If na me, knowing say na our money...na that plate I go chuck-in. Na there you go understand the difference between "stealing and moving".

Everyday, one of those plates for dey miss until I get enough to open my own cutlery store...
Idiots...
Expensive plate to serve a piece of shiiit.
Marafukas

What is Our Hope of a Good Nigeria if U will begin to Learn how to Steal or Move Public Property at that Age? Yours will be Worse than Baba and his Gang,Pls
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by fof1: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
gaby:
If na me, knowing say na our money...na that plate I go chuck-in. Na there you go understand the difference between "stealing and moving".

Everyday, one of those plates for dey miss until I get enough to open my own cutlery store...
Idiots...
Expensive plate to serve a piece of shiiit.
Marafukas

What is Our Hope of a Good Nigeria if U will begin to Learn how to Steal or Move Public Property at that Age? Yours will be Worse than Baba and his Gang,Pls Think Straight Joor.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by jessylaurel(f): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You’re my brother in this hustle called life. Nothing your ineffectual faculties struggle to muster would ever irk me up. Beat it

Still hold on to the fact that you're a pussy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Myablew: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
[

quote author=DenreleDave post=117840923]Isn't this food too much? If any teacher give my daughter more than this, i will sue her a$$ and make sure she spend atleast 1 year in jail for trying to disfigure my daughter stomach and turn her into a glutton..

u sure say i no go come start class for ur daughter school ? or even enrol my daughter there sef

Normal normal the food is much okay for her, she is a girl. So dt she will grow up with flat stomach and not be a glutton, this food is moderate for her.

I commend the school. they are the real heros
[/quote
Spoke some weeds before u type.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
jessylaurel:

Still hold on to the fact that you're a pussy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crawl back into your cave, you’re beginning to bore me; bro
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by jessylaurel(f): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Crawl back into your cave, you’re beginning to bore me; bro

The feeling is mutual pussy.
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
jessylaurel:

The feeling is mutual pussy.

Whatever you say bro. Be gone, pu-lease
Re: See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. by Shikini: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
BuyDomain:
Too bad.

Please check my profile for amazing car deals.

Amazing cars at unbeatable prices await you.

I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online / Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.